It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it finally happened, I got covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yep, just got a text last night from SNHD at 8:45 pm stating I have a message, you know that never means anything good. Results came back positive for covid.

I didn't think anything of it, but last sunday, monday, and tuesday night, I woke up drenched in sweat. Wednesday I was feeling a bit feverish, so I left work early and thought, crap, I bet I have covid, so I went and got tested the next day. As stated, got a text to check a message last night.

I feel just fine, a bit stuffed up and sore, feels like a sinus infection with a slight fever, and seems to be getting better. I'll update if it gets worse.

I'm unvaccinated, so of course there was a small chance it could become serious, but so far it hasn't.

What is really really really ironic here, is my vaccinated roommate is the one who spread it to me, and is in much worse shape than I am.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I had something very similar earlier this summer. Took a day off over it. This was before it was widely known that delta presents like a common cold in most cases. I know I'll get an antibody test before I think about a booster. I may not need it.

Keep your eye on it, but most of the time, if it's not down in your chest, you'll pull through.

Mine started with a raw throat. Not exactly sore, but very irritated and just ... raw.
edit on 11-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Congratulations.

You have natural immunity from the Vid, which is far superior to the C-Jab, in spite of what the sheeple say.

These mandated vaccines seem to really be helping, eh?

Like your roommate giving you the Vid, kind proves the point.

Throw the roommate out. Super Spreader Vaxxed.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

My niece had similar symptoms as you.
She’s been sick all week only getting out of bed for bathroom breaks.

She doesn’t have covid she just got the vaccine on Monday.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I had something very similar earlier this summer. Took a day off over it. This was before it was widely known that delta presents like a common cold in most cases.

Honestly if it wasn't for the slight fever, I wouldn't have even thought to get tested, very mild symptoms so far (knocks on wood).

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

thats how it was for me IF i actually had it. haven't been sick since.

I'm 100% convinced the vaccines are destroying peoples immune systems making it easier for them to catch and spread covid.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

For what its worth, the only person I know to get COVID is my brother who currently has it and is "vaccinated". He is doing fine and laughing about it. I have gotten a couple sore throats recently and had mild colds that made me extra tired, but I feel great today and am going for a motorcycle ride here in a minute.

I may decide to get tested for antibodies just to see if I have the far superior natural immunity, but I probably wont get tested.

My brother is 33 and in great shape. I am 38 and in great shape. My brother is the dumber one which is why he took the shot when were in better shape than 99% of Americans.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I didn't think it was anything serious either. I was wiped out with a hell of a head cold, but never really ran much more than a low grade fever. It was low enough I didn't even really bother to take my temp. I just assumed from a few of the symptoms that I was probably running a degree or two above normal. For me, that means I'm not even above 100.

I had a raw throat, fatigue, and my sinuses felt like they were stuffed with concrete for a couple of days.
edit on 11-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Your patience should be really wearing thin with your roommate now.

These vaccinated people really don’t give a sh!t about us normal folk.

link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I am thinking the same as well. We still dont know what its in the vector/mRNAs vaxs, let alone the potential side effects of the Jabs to.

link   
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

'Scuse me?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I see what you did there

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RazorV66

'Scuse me?

They caught it from their vaccinated roommate.

Vaccinated people should be more considerate to the un-vaxxed, spreading the flu around like that.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
But did you die??

Inquiring minds want to spread covid statistics !!

I mean, you survived the worst disease this planet has ever known. must have died at least twice.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

my vaccinated roommate is the one who spread it to me,

That is no small statement.

There should be a site where people who catch this virus from the vaccinated should be able to report it for the public to see.

I spoke with a friend last week whose 81-year old unvaccinated relative tested positive. Her only symptoms were extreme tiredness and fever, no respiratory issues at all. She went in for treatment and even though she has underlying conditions, she was able to get over it in a short time.

One size does not fit all...including the one-size-fits-all injection!!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Guess I've been married with a kid for too long. If one of us gets sick, it's just a given that at least one of the others will get it too if not all of us.

Those who care, share.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Guess I've been married with a kid for too long. If one of us gets sick, it's just a given that at least one of the others will get it too if not all of us.

Those who care, share.

I know, I was just being a sarcastic ass.

To the OP, I did not mean to belittle what you are going through.

I hope everything works out fine for both of you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I didn't think it was anything serious either. I was wiped out with a hell of a head cold, but never really ran much more than a low grade fever. It was low enough I didn't even really bother to take my temp. I just assumed from a few of the symptoms that I was probably running a degree or two above normal. For me, that means I'm not even above 100.

I had a raw throat, fatigue, and my sinuses felt like they were stuffed with concrete for a couple of days.

As long as you don't get the 'heavy lungs'.

That scared the crap out of me at the time, but was a few weeks before I had heard of covid at all (late dec 2019) so had no idea what it was, just thought a really bad flu.

Dr later told me what the heavy lungs meant, and I probably should have sought help, but the worst was over in about 3 days.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Trust me. Between asthma and claustrophobia, anything that dicks with my breathing freaks me out. When I've been sedated for whatever reason and I feel it hit my breathing, that starts the panic impulse to trigger.

Heavy lungs would have had me very, very upset.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join