It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden is Committing Domestic Terrorism with his Actions and Rhetoric.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: carewemust

QUESTION to ATS Members...

Based on what we've experienced from Joe Biden in the way of damage to America, and intimidation of Americans, is it possible we're looking at a protracted Domestic Terrorist Attack from the Joe Biden Administration, with President Biden himself as the "mastermind", or the "puppet" executing the attack?

If the answer is "YES", what do you think should be done to stop the attack? The Biden administration has become so confident and cocky, they are not even attempting to hide their physical and verbal assaults upon our nation, and "We The People" who live here!

Drench him with water balloons every time he shows his face in public....fill the prisons with people using water to put out a fire....epitome of ridiculousness only half kidding...the dude should suffer humiliation every time he comes out to play lord of the dingbats...

Consequences are a universal means used to correct bad behavior, water balloons are not weapons, they are toys....gonna cry like a bitch and will be gloriously humiliating...will it do the trick and force him out???

Exercising our rights could become fun....look at antifa and blm using bricks....its not a crime to Dowse someone with water balloons....humiliation builds character, something the white house resident is lacking....

Seeing how people rushed to buy OTC equine ivermectin instead of telling their Dr what course of action they want to treat common cold bioweapon with, is cause for me to retract water balloon treatment...

Sorry. I guess I'm in a weird mood this am.

I STRONGLY agree with this part:

"[joe] should suffer humiliation every time he comes out to play lord of the dingbats..."

MSM is defending joe at all costs.

We must make that cost high enough that they stop.

It's all we have left after the democrat's election cheating success.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
Not just Joe either...there's several elected officials I'd probably run over in a crosswalk if given the opportunity... they'd live to appreciate water balloons instead of bumper grill???
That DNC chair or president whatever title tom Perez holds...
My suspicion is Perez gave the conference call that coordinated the voting to stop in the middle of counting....🙋it wasn't the RNC chairman... One of the two offices made the call...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: Nunyabizisit
Not just Joe either...there's several elected officials I'd probably run over in a crosswalk if given the opportunity... they'd live to appreciate water balloons instead of bumper grill???
That DNC chair or president whatever title tom Perez holds...
My suspicion is Perez gave the conference call that coordinated the voting to stop in the middle of counting....🙋it wasn't the RNC chairman... One of the two offices made the call...

I don't know if joe made the call, or was involved in any way.

And don't care.

It was done on his behalf.

And he knew it was being done.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sunday, September 12, 2021

SAYS THE NATION's TOP DOCTOR..

U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy says the Biden administration will "monitor" to ensure no one abuses COVID-19 vaccine exemptions.

President Biden last week announced a mandate that required any company with at least 100 employees to mandate its workforce. The only way to avoid the mandate is to claim an exemption on either religious or medical grounds.

Some critics argue that the exemptions allow for simple abuse, but Murthy insists the administration will ensure that does not happen.

"Unfortunately, as a country, we have experience in dealing with exemptions, but we've got to be vigilant there and make sure that people are using them, you know, in the spirit that they're intended and not abusing them or asking for exemptions when they don't apply," Murthy told CNN’s "State of the Union." "That's an area that we continue to monitor in the days and weeks ahead."
www.foxnews.com...

The Top Medical Doctor, whose incompetence allowed 10 members from his own family to die from Covid-19!

Get out of my face, Murthy.

(ATS owner(s): Can we have a middle-finger emoticon?)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
someone tell that Dr he ain't got a license to practice law...
thusly, government ain't licensed to practice medicine...

I don't need a priest to boil the hell out of me, I have agency blessed by the holy spirit.

Deprivation of rights under the color of law involving the pursuit of happiness is a breach of peace...and my patience is wearing thin...

We're not consumers, we are the feeders...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
FINALLY...Large groups are demanding that those who have recovered from Covid-19 be EXEMPT from Joe Biden's draconian Covid-19 vaccination mandate.

Source: www.newsweek.com...

Since Immunity achieved from recovery is even stronger and longer-lasting than immunity triggered by the experimental vaccines, an exemption makes a ton of sense.

Almost 32 million Americans would qualify, according to: www.worldometers.info...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join