It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. President Joe Biden is Committing Domestic Terrorism with his Actions and Rhetoric.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden's Cognitive decline.

Biden’s dementia is probably bad today, hence, no live speech allowed.
What's 911? He would say...

PLUS they are afraid he’d show up and get booed.

White House: Joe Biden Not Delivering Live Speech on 20th Anniversary of 9/11

www.breitbart.com...

Psaki said the White House would release a video of President Biden to mark the occasion.

“You will hear from him in the form of a video in advance or if that will be available that day, I should say,” she said.

of course it's a prerecorded video.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Is the 100% knowledge that joe would be brutally heckled wherever he tried to give a speech today.

He can't even give speech in front of captive military audience.

They would likely turn their backs on joe, as joe did to them.

Quite a change from their planned nationwide 9/11 propaganda celebration, and reason for neglecting to evacuate folks.

Democrats won't even poke their heads out of the sand right now.

Just hiding in shame.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Sorry, but my patience with the unvaccinated is wearing thin also.

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.

Biden's patience is getting thin and yours too you say.

So you believe like Biden that "its not about freedom" anymore, that the government must tell you what to do to your body, even if you don't want to?

So is "my body, my choice" now a lie, does your body belong to the government without question or reserve? Unless you want to kill a healthy baby that can survive on it's own outside the womb, knowing that a c-section takes about 10 minutes and a late term abortion takes hours when the mother's life is at risk, then and only then does "my body, my choice" apply?

Do you believe it is ok to mandate vaccinate or lose your job or pay $400+ a month for tests, because some people don't want the government to force them to do something to their body they don't want to do - that politicians like Biden should forceably "get people out of the way" who disagree with mandatory invasion of one's body by the government?

These are the things that Biden clearly implied to US citizens who he is treating like ignorant masses when he spoke on television.

What do you think Biden has planned for those he is out of patience with now that he has done what he promised in 2020 he would not do?

Is there any line the Democratic Party won't cross for mandating what US citizens are required to do, when they mandate an internal unwanted invasion of the body of citizens, by the federal government?

I am vaccinated, but believe people should have a choice as to if they want their body invaded by the government or not.

It looks increasingly like liberal Democrats feel that the government has a right to force people to do things "for the good of the collective", even to invade the body of US citizens by coercion, who for whatever reason don't want their body internally invaded by the government.

Are you one who agrees with Biden

that for the good of collective
people must be forced,
against their will,
to have their body invaded internally by the government,
and any politician who disagrees
should be forced out of the way of the federal government,

and that "freedom doesn't apply" anymore?

edit on 9/11/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Get the shot, or get tested regularly or leave your job. That's the power of the President of the USA. Learn more history if you think he doesn't have that power.

I'd like to get back to a normal life, and those who are not getting vaccinated are preventing that.

So your normal life was a few years back under Trump.

Good to see you're waking up 🤣🤣

Oh that’s the greatest post today!!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: MiddleInsite

Why aren't your Democrats forcing shots on new migrant arrivals ?

And why are they being released without quarantine ?

😃🤣😃

He thinks that is normal.
Kiss the asses of the illegals while the #ing dunce is holding office, while pissing on real American citizens.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Come to think of it, Biden hasn't really solved any problems since he's been Prez has he ?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Not sure if the President exclusively has this power, but requiring vaccines for a job has been a standard for most of our lives.

It is if these people forget proof of vaccinations is required for kids enrolling in school. Before COVID many of those freaking out about the COVID vaccine were also all for kids of anti-vax parents to be get vaccinated.

There is a reason why Polio, Measles, Smallpox, Hepatitis B, ect.. are not a problem in the developed world.

M

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He have enough charges to be indicted and remove from office, but as off today they control house and senate soo do not expect much going on.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Social Media seems to be showing more Kamala than Joe today hmmmmm 😃🧟‍♀️

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Not sure if the President exclusively has this power, but requiring vaccines for a job has been a standard for most of our lives.

It is if these people forget proof of vaccinations is required for kids enrolling in school. Before COVID many of those freaking out about the COVID vaccine were also all for kids of anti-vax parents to be get vaccinated.

There is a reason why Polio, Measles, Smallpox, Hepatitis B, ect.. are not a problem in the developed world.

M

Are you old enough to remember how many of those early experimental vaccines killed a lot of people and damage many unborn?

Or what happened with mutations every time they introduced the smallpox vaccine in the middle of wide scale outbreak?

Took decades to develop the relatively safe ones we have now.

Just like this early experimental covid vaccine will take.

Except this time democrats are trying to force the beta version on everyone.

Fascists don't know how to do anything else.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Since I don't get my news from TV, is there anyone here who knows what our Republican leaders in congress are doing about this? I have a feeling that we don't have a balanced government at all anymore. It's the left and the far-left leading this country.

Kudos for asking the correct question. it's a shame we have the left vs. right paradigm going so strong that nobody wants to ask that question, at least until after the mid terms. But it's very important and should be front and center on everyone's mind.

I'm waiting for an opportunity to attend a speech by one of the sitting Georgia congressmen running for reelection. I'll politely ask what their plans are to remove Biden and why they haven't acted yet.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

NUREMBERG CODE (DIRECTIVES FOR HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION)

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

I do no think private companies have the right to ignore this very first directive when it comes to experiments in humans.

www.marshall.edu...

I decline to be an experimental subject is within my rights,

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

M

Yeah those are proven vaccines that have 99.9% eradicated those illnesses.

Not some bullsh!t fake vaccine that does nothing to keep you from getting it.

When Trump was still in office, all of your Dem gods and idols said they would never take Trump’s vaccine.

The same one they trying to ram down our throats right now.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Come to think of it, Biden hasn't really solved any problems since he's been Prez has he ?

LMAO

Biden is continuing his streak of 48 years of solving nothing and doing nothing for the American people.

I want a serious answer to this question from the deranged Leftist cult members….

Why are the illegals that are pouring into our country getting a pass on the “vaccine” mandate?

WHY?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
During a Solemn Memorial Ceremony to remember the thousands of Americans who were murdered by terrorists on 9/11/2001 and afterwards, we have the President of the United States of America, acting like this...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I also see the Hillary actress double is working today 😃

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I also see the Hillary actress double is working today 😃

Yep. No lines on her forehead. And Bill wasn't resuscitated all the way.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Nah, that was his dementia brain making him believe he was running out of air, the man is pitiful to look at.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nah, that was his dementia brain making him believe he was running out of air, the man is pitiful to look at.

Obama is always looking so angry. I think he's truly sorry for endorsing Joe in 2020.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

QUESTION to ATS Members...

Based on what we've experienced from Joe Biden in the way of damage to America, and intimidation of Americans, is it possible we're looking at a protracted Domestic Terrorist Attack from the Joe Biden Administration, with President Biden himself as the "mastermind", or the "puppet" executing the attack?

If the answer is "YES", what do you think should be done to stop the attack? The Biden administration has become so confident and cocky, they are not even attempting to hide their physical and verbal assaults upon our nation, and "We The People" who live here!

Drench him with water balloons every time he shows his face in public....fill the prisons with people using water to put out a fire....epitome of ridiculousness only half kidding...the dude should suffer humiliation every time he comes out to play lord of the dingbats...

Consequences are a universal means used to correct bad behavior, water balloons are not weapons, they are toys....gonna cry like a bitch and will be gloriously humiliating...will it do the trick and force him out???

Exercising our rights could become fun....look at antifa and blm using bricks....its not a crime to Dowse someone with water balloons....humiliation builds character, something the white house resident is lacking....

Seeing how people rushed to buy OTC equine ivermectin instead of telling their Dr what course of action they want to treat common cold bioweapon with, is cause for me to retract water balloon treatment...

Sorry. I guess I'm in a weird mood this am.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join