It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 F22 pilots walk off the job.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Within hours of receiving the mandate to get jabbed 12 air force pilots walked. There have been high-level discussions already because of commercial pilots who are jabbed clotted up at altitude. This Military walk-off allegedly happened on two bases. It really does look like the narrative is failing when it comes down to real people. The level of skill using these aircraft was never put in any vaccine trial.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Perfect timing

PLA Military 'On Alert' As US Carrier For 1st Time Launches F-35 Stealth Jets In South China Sea
www.zerohedge.com...

Sarcasm
edit on 10-9-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The unidentified man’s video was viewed over 460,000 times, and soon the term “F-22” was trending on Twitter, which is bizarre because everything he said was false. Here’s why:

taskandpurpose.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Great. Another disinformation piece from BatChit.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Very good. That is a costly thing for the air force

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
First thought is the traitorous geriatric Biden puppet will order them to surrender unconditionally to the Chicoms a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I swear this was posted earlier...? Maybe it got binned. Wasn't any more true then than it is now.

Active duty can't just walk off. AWOL has bad outcomes, especially for officers.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Ah, another great bullchute post!

LOL.

edit on 10/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The unidentified man’s video was viewed over 460,000 times, and soon the term “F-22” was trending on Twitter, which is bizarre because everything he said was false. Here’s why:

taskandpurpose.com...

If I'm wrong, so forgive me on this.
But I thought I read something about Sept. 19 to be the cutoff date on this forum. www.tapatalk.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Indeed, but there are 100 ways to say you are unfit to fly without being AWOL. Medical, mental ,etc...even PMA is enough.

You misunderstand. You don't fly one of these multi-million/billion dollar aircraft unless you are of perfectly sound mind, health and mental attitude.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It occurs to me that if they just leave their posts, that is desertion.

I'm fairly sure that there is a way to challenge this on legal grounds for the armed forces. Why didn't they do that?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Even if a dozen pilots wanted to rage-quit their careers over a vaccine, it’s not like they can just hang up their hat and leave. Officers who wish to resign under normal conditions must meet with their immediate commander or supervisor, who then must help them schedule their separation while “considering their preference and the interests of the Air Force,” according to Air Force regulations. The commander or supervisor also must sign the separation application and the applicant must be close to fulfilling whatever service commitment is left in their contract. So no, it’s not like a pilot can just yell “I quit!” on their way out the door.

taskandpurpose.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Right and I think there is more of a concern with pilots with these shots. The concern seems to be professions with high risk of blood clots, and pilots are sitting repeatedly for long hours at a time...a proven risk of developing blood clots. I don’t blame them, if this is true. Incredible they would mandate these medical treatments to the entire military, who have less a risk from dying at their age than from influenza.

Guy called into the local radio station yesterday morning in tears talking about his teenage son who is now in the hospital with heart inflammation immediately after taking the shot.

None of the way this is rolling out seems reasonable, ethical, nor logical.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I'm fairly sure that there is a way to challenge this on legal grounds for the armed forces. Why didn't they do that?

Every time you use that argument you lose credibility. It makes zero sense to attack the platform from which the video comes from. This is a propaganda technique to blanket smear all content that is not from the censored narrative control google owned alternative, YouTube. Keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

True. Platform don't matter.

Bull# is bull#.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I do some civi work at the base here.
its like everywhere, there are a few grumbles, but they all seem to follow along.

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kangawoo

I could see a problem if this ends up being another Tetracycline litigation multiplied by a billion.

Patent infringement? Price fixing?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: chr0naut

Every time you use that argument you lose credibility. It makes zero sense to attack the platform from which the video comes from. This is a propaganda technique to blanket smear all content that is not from the censored narrative control google owned alternative, YouTube. Keep up the good work

LOL you quoted the wrong post.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

taskandpurpose.com...

Wow! Thanks for linking the hottest diversity driven military tabloid in the universe. task & purpose editor quits as staff gets bent out of shape over hiring a conservative journalist

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

a reply to: SeventhChapter

True. Platform don't matter.

Bull# is bull#.

Fair enough, but I think we need some more sources to prove this is true or false.
I suspect there will be quite a bit of push back with these draconian tactics for forcing this medical treatment, especially in the military. And like I said, I don’t blame them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join