It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethics and I cannot believe I have to say this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: DBCowboy

But ANYONE who would lie, falsify immunization information, is unethical.
You're no better than the weak-assed politicians and "doctors" we see on tv every damned day.

Always stand your ground. Be honorable. Be honest.

Sinking to their level is not the right way to go.

Normally I would agree with you on a post like this, and I'm not saying you're wrong. Philosophically, you're on point, but even though I am not a Tucker Carlson fan, I have to agree with what he said recently.

“Buying a fake vaccination card is an act of desperation by decent, law-abiding Americans who have been forced into a corner by tyrants.

“You know what’s a serious crime? Forcing Americans to take drugs they don’t need or want. That’s a very serious crime. And let’s hope, in the end, someone is punished for it, severely.”

Link
For some folks, standing their ground and losing their job and/or other hardships they will suffer will be tough, but they will make it. For others, standing their ground will cost them and their family EVERYTHING. I may not approve of their actions, but I can understand why some will act in desperation.

This, for me, brings up the question of where civil disobedience begins and ends. If a tyrannical, oppressive and illegal gov't passes mandates that are tyrannical, oppressive and illegal, how far can I ethically go in disobeying or overthrowing those mandates?

Was it unethical for the colonialists to throw the tea into the Boston harbor? After all, that tea represented the capital investment of somebody.

Was it wrong for people under the early Soviet system to secretly grow food when the state made it illegal to do such? Is it morally wrong for people to secretly collect rainwater when the state claims ownership to that resource and forbids them to do use it? How far must we go in obeying illegal tyrannical, oppressive and illegal mandates and what constitutes an ethical violation in disobeying or ignoring them?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan
Whether or not anyone wants to admit it we are actively, at this moment in civil war. The lines have been drawn and the strategy has been planned, we are simply in the lead up to the powderkeg.

Anytime a government attempts to force it's will upon a free society you have the very definition of tyranny and that tyranny cannot be reasoned with or negotiate with niceties and manners, those are the actions of subjects.

I would urge anyone that values their liberty and life to start preparing now, because like it or not, there is no reversing the course that they have set.

It's just a matter of time before shots are fired, whether it's by citizens or government, it is a reality of the future we face.

This same course if action was taken by Lincoln on March 28th of 1861, when after Congress adjourned Sin Die on March 27, Lincoln ordered Lieber Code general orders, declared a state of national emergency, and sent union troops to arrest members of Congress.

We all know what transpired next and unfortunately we are seeing it all unfold again right before our very eyes.

When government is ballsy enough to threaten use of force against duly elected Governor's because they disagree, do you really think they'll have a problem using force on you?

No we're not in a civil war. We're in a war against a lethal virus. If you also believe they have intentionally tried to divide us and lead us there, don't go because that really WILL be the final nail in the coffin if it happens.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I took down and stripped down a surgical table today that had been bled all over by a covid positive patient for them to do a terminal clean on it.

I am unvaxxed and am in hot rooms every day.

Hell, I've probably caught this damned thing a dozen times, been quaratined several times but only tested positive once.

We do what we do because really, no one else will.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sorry you have to factor this into the daily equation of life. It's unfair and completely unscientific. Good news is, if you let it all happen, and you are financially ok, you will likely make bank on a lawsuit. Someone will be responsible for the repercussions of this. But it won't be anytime soon. We have too much bad leadership on both sides of the stink.

I can financially bounce if it came to that.

Not everyone can say the same.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
#### that ...... If I can find a dr that will give me saline and and shoot the vax down the sink that will be my guy.

I think its time to sink to their level . ETHICS PFFFFT . They stole the whole damm country and you still wanna be ethical?

Yeah, I have to be.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Everyone has their own "line in the sand" and I will respect that.

I just can't.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

We all pick our own hills to die on, our own lines in the sand.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Timucuan
Whether or not anyone wants to admit it we are actively, at this moment in civil war. The lines have been drawn and the strategy has been planned, we are simply in the lead up to the powderkeg.

Anytime a government attempts to force it's will upon a free society you have the very definition of tyranny and that tyranny cannot be reasoned with or negotiate with niceties and manners, those are the actions of subjects.

I would urge anyone that values their liberty and life to start preparing now, because like it or not, there is no reversing the course that they have set.

It's just a matter of time before shots are fired, whether it's by citizens or government, it is a reality of the future we face.

This same course if action was taken by Lincoln on March 28th of 1861, when after Congress adjourned Sin Die on March 27, Lincoln ordered Lieber Code general orders, declared a state of national emergency, and sent union troops to arrest members of Congress.

We all know what transpired next and unfortunately we are seeing it all unfold again right before our very eyes.

When government is ballsy enough to threaten use of force against duly elected Governor's because they disagree, do you really think they'll have a problem using force on you?

No we're not in a civil war. We're in a war against a lethal virus. If you also believe they have intentionally tried to divide us and lead us there, don't go because that really WILL be the final nail in the coffin if it happens.

Yup, 99.7% survival rate is extremely lethal. There's more to a civil war than gunshots and explosions, that's just the climax. In case you haven't looked around, the United States is more divided than ever before in history. Did you miss the part where Beijing Biden threaten to use federal force against governor's whom don't agree with him or go against his agenda?

Civil wars start slowly, with division among the people, not disagreement but division of fundamental principles. Then it grows more with division in ideology within government until you have what we currently have in America, 2 completely differing ideologies. Then those ideologies struggle for power and eventually there's a powderkeg.

We've had little bonfires here and there fueling the division, BLM, Antifa, riots and looting, Jan 6th protest that was then used to further divide. Now with the vaxers vs anti-vaxers you have even more division.

I'll admit that I've know a couple of people that died from "CoVid" but 2 if them were in their 80's with health issues and 1 was 40 and was vaxxed 4 months prior, and I know 1,000' of people and interact with 100's every week thru my business.

The only "pandemic" we are facing is a pandemic of government control mechanisms.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Timucuan because: I can't spell

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

And we should all pick and choose how we fight this.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Medical ethics have been thrown out the window.

Doctors are actually refusing treatment based on vax status.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The government is sooo concerned about our health yet 100's of thousands of people die from lung cancer every year and they haven't banned tobacco, which would cut the death rate exponentially.

Aids and hepatitis is highly communicableq but they haven't banned sex or personal contact. There's a vaccine for shingles but they haven't mandated it so that shingles is eradicated.

There's a vaccine for HPV but they haven't mandated that everyone get it. There are other vaccines out there that could eliminate sickness and death but they are MANDATED.

Why, why, why, why?

If it's all about safety and health?

edit on 10-9-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

And those doctors should be kicked in the balls so hard that their cheeks bulge.

I will not compromise on my ethics towards healthcare.

Period.

I go into hot rooms daily.

I deal with covid positive patients daily.

It's a really bad respiratory virus, not the god-damned black plague.

Most people survive it.

I survived it and I'm a chain-smoking fat bastard that drinks too much.

No compromise on ethics.

NOT FROM ME.

This is MY HILL.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Ethics in a communist ruled country will have no meaning.

The actual most ethical thing you could do is give out as many fake passports as possible to ruin the system

Just to save ethics
edit on 10-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
And let's not forget how many people die every year from that one subject that I refuse to mention that was just in the news in Texas.

But it's all about saving lives... SMH

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 9 10 2021 by projectvxn because: Sorry wrong post

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I will live by my ethics as well. I won't lie, cheat, or steal for my personal gain. I will live honestly as well. I just wanted to make the point that medical ethics are being severely pressured right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I survived it and I'm a chain-smoking fat bastard that drinks too much.

Life is too short to not have vices.

And you obviously know I support your stance on this being we're allegedly the same person.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Except what they're doing is completely illegal and they know it. It may be unethical, but they broke trust with us first.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yeah. That bother me. A LOT. Doctors refusing to treat them at all.

And unfortunately, when it comes to the hard decisions in triage and later in ICU as to who gets a vent (as an example) or a bed and who doesn't, vax status is probably coming into play as well.

It's just an all-around big huge clusterfvck.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Funny, but I heard a doc discussing things with a lunch buddy today.

According to him, they do have vax patients in the hospital, but he hasn't seen a single one in ICU which means they wouldn't be the ones on vents, would they?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join