It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News flash, Unvaccinated people more likely to get covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I was being deliberately obtuse in my questions....

I expected to see such defeatist answers.

Better answers would have been that,

everyone will Likely be exposed to covid because sanitary measures are voluntary, incomplete and ineffective and in some cases entirely ignored.

NO, everyone should not be exposed to a potential Chinese bioweapon.

And No, everyone shouldn't have to find out if they're the fortunate majority who can survive uninjured from a bioweapon.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The vaccine protects you, the vaccinated. only 25% of the US is unvaccinated so if it protects you, the vaccinated, then the 25% is the only segment that are at risk. Why are the 25% worried about the 25% they are protected from. If government leader are exempt then the people mandating obviously do not believe in. So what are you the vaccinated missing in this equation. The leadership doesn’t want it but they want 100% vaccinated in the general public.

I suggest you are missing something if you are vaccinated and are trying to or helping support forced or coerced vaccination.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The vaccine protects you, the vaccinated. only 25% of the US is unvaccinated so if it protects you, the vaccinated, then the 25% is the only segment that are at risk. Why are the vaccinated worried about the 25% they are protected from. If government leaders are exempt then the people mandating it obviously do not believe in it. So what are you the vaccinated missing in this equation. The leadership doesn’t want it but they want 100% vaccinated in the general public.

I suggest you are missing something if you are vaccinated and are trying to or helping support forced or coerced vaccination.
edit on 10-9-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: NightFlight

I certainly hope you dont get it again and that third time is not a charm.

You still feel safer without the vaccine?
What medications did you take?

I certainly hope you dont get it again and that third time is not a charm.

I'm really not worried about catching it again. It will probably be another mutation that will be even less severe and not last near as long as the second one did. Plus, I now have A and D antibodies.

You still feel safer without the vaccine?

Not yes but Hell Yes! The vaccine is gene therapy not a dead or weakened virus introduced into a human to create antibodies. No one really knows what the jab is going to do in the future. It very well may keep a person from contracting covid, or lessen the effects somewhat OR kill them as it has in the recent past by clotting the heart and other human organs causing the body to die. People can say the virus will do the same in unjabbed people, but the virus that's floating around isn't gene therapy. It ain't happening, just scare tactics.

What medications did you take?

Over the counter Tussin DM or Tussin CF cough syrup. The CF worked better for me. 12 hour nose spray like Afrin but I used a generic spray. I also took a 4 hour dosage of Sudafed but other 4 hour sinus or cold pills will work. Followed all the dosages as written and didn't skimp on the times except for the nose spray, I waited 24 hours between dosages. That's because the spray reacts to me differently than other people. When people catch covid, they usually die from pneumonia. You have to keep sinus drainage from going down your throat and into your lungs. You may not be able to tell you have or feel the drainage and you will not be able to cough it up at first. Its like thick glue. The above dosages reduce the drainage greatly or even stop it. You can use Tylenol or other pain killers for the initial headaches however I used aspirin. I also took my multivitamins as I normally do. The fevers are weird also. You may have a 99 degree fever at first, chills, then the next time its 103. That lasted about a week. After the fever stopped, you can tell that you are on the downhill slide with covid. It took me another week and a half with the OTC medicines before my coughing stopped. I'm definitely on the mend.

Last time I lost my sense of taste. This time it got my sense of smell. Its slowly coming back.

ETA: I forgot one strange but necessary thing one should do when they think they are getting or have covid. That is wash the inside of your nose with soap and water. Do this at least twice a week. Scrub the hell out of your beak. The soap may burn but it works. Keep you nose clean.
edit on 9/10/2021 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Don’t buy the hysteria: The Delta variant is actually less dangerous

Yet it’s no cause for panic: The numbers — especially in Britain, which Delta hit hard — show it causes far fewer hospitalizations and deaths, while vaccines remain highly effective against it.

Most media hype the fear: “Americans should be more concerned about the Delta variant,” a Forbes piece declares. “Scientists have good reasons to sound the alarm,” New York magazine insists. “It’s hard to understand how worried to be,” a CNN analysis claims.

No, actually, the numbers are clear. Yes, Delta, first found in India, does appear more contagious than the Alpha variant first found in Britain — about 50 percent more transmissible, which is why it’s outpaced Alpha there.

nypost.com...

They are not distinguishing between vaxxed and unvaxxed in this story. So yes, it is less dangerous, especially in Israel, which has a highly successful vaccination program.
Delta is less dangerous than alpha due to more people being vaccinated.

Sounds about right.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: GravitySucks

Its a propaganda to push the vaccination drive that's all this is.

They cheery pick the data. What are the covid comorbidity in the data has the CDC released that alongside it? CDC is pushing it. Remember about those two FDA officials who quit over the process of how the booster shots were being approved?

Ironic no one is talking about that anymore.

It seems that everything is defined as propaganda these days by some, though, even experienced institutions with good people working for them trying to do the right things.

Seems they'd rather believe the wackiest of rumors and inexperienced opinions when they happen to fall within their own belief system.

That alone is a huge red flag.

And still no one can tell me exactly what the CDC has done wrong exactly.

They update information when new information becomes available about a novel virus.
'
As we learn, we change and adapt to the latest thing we know. That's not lying to the public. That's trying to keep up or maybe get ahead of the game.

When I read new information, I may be skeptical or say wow that's a big change from two months ago, but I balance that with a certain respect and regard for people who are in the trenches too and don't call them liars and owned.

I'll probably never get it.

How about just tracking and reporting the actual number of 'breakthrough' cases.

Is that too much to ask?

That is their job, right?

Not as easy to do as some people believe. I've been there. It's hard. Especially when you're meeting resistance at each turn

Is that sarcasm?

I really hope that was sarcasm.

They already ask about contacts and vax status, they were just told not to submit data about sick vaxxed folks to CDC.

I can't speak to this being a rumor or not a rumor. I can speak to the fact that the hospital I have some ties to does. And they have been running at about 95 percent unvaxxed in their covid wards.

We've been hearing that quite a bit, and I am concerned.

But not going to worry about it if cdc doesn't even think it's worth tracking.

They could choose to show us the data at any time, and likely change a lot of minds if it shows what they claim.

Instead decided that they would stop tracking and keep it a secret.

That's not how you convince the unbrainwashed to change their opinion.

That's how you get ignored.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone's keeping it a secret intentionally. It's more a matter of resources. And unfortunately some politics.

They simply don't have the people to put boots on the ground here and across the world. Hiring more boots and statisticians would have probably been a high priority of mine if I were president.

Also, many hospitals are reporting numbers of cases locally, so the data is there. Not that it will do us much good in the future.

No additional staff is required, they simply told hospitals to stop reporting it. They still collect that data for every patient as part of their intake.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

They cheery pick the data. What are the covid comorbidity in the data has the CDC released that alongside it? CDC is pushing it. Remember about those two FDA officials who quit over the process of how the booster shots were being approved?

It seems that everything is defined as propaganda these days by some, though, even experienced institutions with good people working for them trying to do the right things.

Seems they'd rather believe the wackiest of rumors and inexperienced opinions when they happen to fall within their own belief system.

They update information when new information becomes available about a novel virus.
'
As we learn, we change and adapt to the latest thing we know. That's not lying to the public. That's trying to keep up or maybe get ahead of the game.

When I read new information, I may be skeptical or say wow that's a big change from two months ago, but I balance that with a certain respect and regard for people who are in the trenches too and don't call them liars and owned.

How about just tracking and reporting the actual number of 'breakthrough' cases.

Is that too much to ask?

Not as easy to do as some people believe. I've been there. It's hard. Especially when you're meeting resistance at each turn

Is that sarcasm?

They already ask about contacts and vax status, they were just told not to submit data about sick vaxxed folks to CDC.

I can't speak to this being a rumor or not a rumor. I can speak to the fact that the hospital I have some ties to does. And they have been running at about 95 percent unvaxxed in their covid wards.

They could choose to show us the data at any time, and likely change a lot of minds if it shows what they claim.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone's keeping it a secret intentionally. It's more a matter of resources. And unfortunately some politics.

They simply don't have the people to put boots on the ground here and across the world. Hiring more boots and statisticians would have probably been a high priority of mine if I were president.

Also, many hospitals are reporting numbers of cases locally, so the data is there. Not that it will do us much good in the future.

No additional staff is required, they simply told hospitals to stop reporting it. They still collect that data for every patient as part of their intake.

I know the CDC is understaffed. As are hospitals. That the CDC decided to focus on only the worst cases, breakthrough and otherwise, does NOT mean they asked hospitals not to report.

Our hospitals are still reporting. And we're in the same town as the CDC.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

'

Is that too much to ask?

Is that sarcasm?

I know the CDC is understaffed. As are hospitals. That the CDC decided to focus on only the worst cases, breakthrough and otherwise, does NOT mean they asked hospitals not to report.

Our hospitals are still reporting. And we're in the same town as the CDC.

Again, no additional staff is required.

Hospitals still collect this for EVERY patient and enter it into their computer systems.

CDC gets it's data from those systems, that already have all the information.

CDC was already tracking it until joe told them to stop in May.

Then caregivers had to update their systems to stop sending those fields to cdc.

It actually took EXTRA work to DISABLE the tracking, not the other way around.

Was a purely political decision for unknown reason.

Labor has zero to do with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I just listened to this charge nurse, on a Covid floor, accuse her CEO of lying to the Cowlitz County, WA, Board of Commissioners about how many unvaccinated and vaccinated patients they had.

"Currently 1/3 are fully vaccinated...There have been times when it's been 100% vaccinated."

Link

I don't believe any of the 'official data' we've been given.

edit on 9/11/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Until the vaxxed are routinely tested like the unvaxxed...comparing case numbers is worthlesss.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
"Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period."

From this article today Link[ editby]edit on 11-9-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Findings showed that numbers for all categories were "substantially" higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated people.

Hmm, I wonder what that bolded part actually means. Does that mean people with only 1 shot?

Yes, that is what that means. Locally, we have 131 in ICU, of those, 111 unvaxxed, 9 with one shot, and 11 with both.

My friend who’s a surgeon told me that the unvaccinated make up “effectively all” of the hospitalized/ICU admitted COVID patients at his hospital.

Other friend who is still dealing with Delta was told by their doctor on Thursday that local hospitals are “absolutely full and that’s not a joke” and “almost all of the COVID patients are unvaccinated”.

One thing I want folks to consider… medical professionals, particularly surgeons, make a lot of money. They also have big egos and become pretty numb individuals emotionally as they deal with life and death daily. They tend to be smart and pretty socially liberal but they aren’t typically bleeding heart Dems for a host of reasons. Yet, these are the people who are stating plainly unvaccinated people are occupying hospitals.

I know unvaccinated people want to find reasons that being unvaccinated is the better path forward - hospitalizations say it just simply isn’t and the maddening part to me is yours playing roulette with a virus that most everyone whom I know who got it became very, very sick with. 😐

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

Findings showed that numbers for all categories were "substantially" higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated people.

Hmm, I wonder what that bolded part actually means. Does that mean people with only 1 shot?

Yes, that is what that means. Locally, we have 131 in ICU, of those, 111 unvaxxed, 9 with one shot, and 11 with both.

My friend who’s a surgeon told me that the unvaccinated make up “effectively all” of the hospitalized/ICU admitted COVID patients at his hospital.

Other friend who is still dealing with Delta was told by their doctor on Thursday that local hospitals are “absolutely full and that’s not a joke” and “almost all of the COVID patients are unvaccinated”.

One thing I want folks to consider… medical professionals, particularly surgeons, make a lot of money. They also have big egos and become pretty numb individuals emotionally as they deal with life and death daily. They tend to be smart and pretty socially liberal but they aren’t typically bleeding heart Dems for a host of reasons. Yet, these are the people who are stating plainly unvaccinated people are occupying hospitals.

I know unvaccinated people want to find reasons that being unvaccinated is the better path forward - hospitalizations say it just simply isn’t and the maddening part to me is yours playing roulette with a virus that most everyone whom I know who got it became very, very sick with. 😐

So why did democrats and cdc decide to hide the data starting in may?

Not going to convince anyone that way.

Exactly the opposite, in fact.

Want to name one of the hospitals so we can look it up for ourselves?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

how many of those unvaccinated people had recovered from Covid previously? If anyone really cared at all about ending this, that information would he helpful. The part where it's not mentioned should tell those with working synapse what's really going on.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join