It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News flash, Unvaccinated people more likely to get covid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If you are on a jury with someone fighting against an employer then rule for the employees no matter what. If someone is arrested for any reason while attempting to fight these restrictions and regulations vote them not guilty.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Everybody will get covid, unless you are special and have some super immune system, vaxed or not, we all will get covid.

But the key is not how many will get covid, that is unavoidable, is how many will die after getting covid.

And after almost two years of covid we are still here.

Think about it, the scaremongering is over.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I wish people would do the math
40.9million confirmed cases (probably higher due to people showing no signs) 658k deaths

That is somewhere around a 1.5 to 2% death rate

I will take my 98% chance with covid over a rushed vaccine that can cause massive heart problems

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Isnt this the same CDC that said vaxed people didnt have to wear masks and than flip flopped?

I am taking my chances with covid over a covid vax that has more chances of catching enlarging of the heart over time. And you would need booster shots for life along with a pill.

Good luck with that.
edit on 10-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
I'm really not understanding how and why the CDC all of a sudden became the enemy to some. If this was an even worse virus and pandemic everyone would be hoping and maybe praying for them to save us, come to the rescue, reassure people.

What exactly have they done wrong in this case? I have more than several friends who work there, and they are intelligent, well educated, and caring people. So I just don't get it.

Other parts of the government I can understand to a degree, but the CDC? Not so much.

Spanish flu records compiled place it as a 24 month pandemic having an unsatisfactory mortality ranging between 50--100 million world wide...
After 100 years of medical research and development... there's an elephant in the room named incompetent.... If the next 90 days don't put that in perspective, nothing will...
whether or not fauci goes into hiding before then....we'll have to thumb wrestle ourselves with the TV remote, or keyboard....

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They never addressed the simple cure Quercitin and zinc, Or Onions and zinc if you cant get the Quercitin. Not one strategy of just treating sick people has to be a red flag. There is an actual MSM disinformation campaign where I am warning people not to use Horse Ivermectin either it like they want you to die. Anecdotally I have been taking Zinc since this thing started and haven't had the merest sniffle through two winters.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: GravitySucks

Its a propaganda to push the vaccination drive that's all this is.

They cheery pick the data. What are the covid comorbidity in the data has the CDC released that alongside it? CDC is pushing it. Remember about those two FDA officials who quit over the process of how the booster shots were being approved?

Ironic no one is talking about that anymore.

It seems that everything is defined as propaganda these days by some, though, even experienced institutions with good people working for them trying to do the right things.

Seems they'd rather believe the wackiest of rumors and inexperienced opinions when they happen to fall within their own belief system.

That alone is a huge red flag.

And still no one can tell me exactly what the CDC has done wrong exactly.

They update information when new information becomes available about a novel virus.
'
As we learn, we change and adapt to the latest thing we know. That's not lying to the public. That's trying to keep up or maybe get ahead of the game.

When I read new information, I may be skeptical or say wow that's a big change from two months ago, but I balance that with a certain respect and regard for people who are in the trenches too and don't call them liars and owned.

I'll probably never get it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Fauci is not with the CDC.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

They cheery pick the data. What are the covid comorbidity in the data has the CDC released that alongside it? CDC is pushing it. Remember about those two FDA officials who quit over the process of how the booster shots were being approved?

It seems that everything is defined as propaganda these days by some, though, even experienced institutions with good people working for them trying to do the right things.

Seems they'd rather believe the wackiest of rumors and inexperienced opinions when they happen to fall within their own belief system.

They update information when new information becomes available about a novel virus.
'
As we learn, we change and adapt to the latest thing we know. That's not lying to the public. That's trying to keep up or maybe get ahead of the game.

When I read new information, I may be skeptical or say wow that's a big change from two months ago, but I balance that with a certain respect and regard for people who are in the trenches too and don't call them liars and owned.

How about just tracking and reporting the actual number of 'breakthrough' cases.

Is that too much to ask?

That is their job, right?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Huh? you are aware of their flip flops on the Virus? the masks? so how can you be not sure what has CDC done wrong? last time i heard in some places they are now saying you arent fully vaxed if you dont have two doses.

So if there are so many "unvaxed" as they claim how many of those were vaxed with one dose?
edit on 10-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
I wish people would do the math
40.9million confirmed cases (probably higher due to people showing no signs) 658k deaths

That is somewhere around a 1.5 to 2% death rate

I will take my 98% chance with covid over a rushed vaccine that can cause massive heart problems

That's fine. Make your choice and stick to it. Yo clearly have your reasons.

But understand that not everyone chosen the same path, and it's not because anyone's a sheep or stupid.

We still have free will and no one can take that from us.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Huh? you are aware of their flip flops on the Virus? the masks? so how can you be not sure what has CDC done wrong? last time i heard in some places they are now saying you arent fully vaxed if you dont have two doses.

So if there are so many "unvaxed" as they claim how many of those were vaxed with one dose?

I believe I explained that?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

'

How about just tracking and reporting the actual number of 'breakthrough' cases.

Is that too much to ask?

Not as easy to do as some people believe. I've been there. It's hard. Especially when you're meeting resistance at each turn

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

'

Is that too much to ask?

Not as easy to do as some people believe. I've been there. It's hard. Especially when you're meeting resistance at each turn

Is that sarcasm?

I really hope that was sarcasm.

They already ask about contacts and vax status, they were just told not to submit data about sick vaxxed folks to CDC.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

'

Is that too much to ask?

Is that sarcasm?

They already ask about contacts and vax status, they were just told not to submit data about sick vaxxed folks to CDC.

I can't speak to this being a rumor or not a rumor. I can speak to the fact that the hospital I have some ties to does. And they have been running at about 95 percent unvaxxed in their covid wards.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: loveguy

Fauci is not with the CDC.

So, he's the guy with the halo that everyone is bowing down to humble themselves before his greatness...

remember when Dr's that practiced holistic medicine were silently becoming more and more scarce without a mum?

They should be the one's placed on honorable pedestals, not communist bootlickers.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

'

Is that too much to ask?

Is that sarcasm?

I can't speak to this being a rumor or not a rumor. I can speak to the fact that the hospital I have some ties to does. And they have been running at about 95 percent unvaxxed in their covid wards.

We've been hearing that quite a bit, and I am concerned.

But not going to worry about it if cdc doesn't even think it's worth tracking.

They could choose to show us the data at any time, and likely change a lot of minds if it shows what they claim.

Instead decided that they would stop tracking and keep it a secret.

That's not how you convince the unbrainwashed to change their opinion.

That's how you get ignored.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why will everybody get exposed to covid?
Is that a good or bad thing?
Should everyone "take their chances"?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: balanc3

Covid is a corona virus, corona virus are cold virus, soo the same way you get the common cold, you will get corona covid.

Is unavoidable, actually by now most of the population already had covid, many never even know that they did.

Just because you get a cold it does means is going to kill you the same way that when you get the flu does not means is going to kill you either.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

'

Is that too much to ask?

Is that sarcasm?

We've been hearing that quite a bit, and I am concerned.

But not going to worry about it if cdc doesn't even think it's worth tracking.

They could choose to show us the data at any time, and likely change a lot of minds if it shows what they claim.

Instead decided that they would stop tracking and keep it a secret.

That's not how you convince the unbrainwashed to change their opinion.

That's how you get ignored.

Maybe I'm naive, but I don't think anyone's keeping it a secret intentionally. It's more a matter of resources. And unfortunately some politics.

They simply don't have the people to put boots on the ground here and across the world. Hiring more boots and statisticians would have probably been a high priority of mine if I were president.

Also, many hospitals are reporting numbers of cases locally, so the data is there. Not that it will do us much good in the future.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join