It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News flash, Unvaccinated people more likely to get covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Unvaccinated people face a far greater chance of death from the COVID-19 delta variant, according to a new study from the Centers for Disease Control.

The study monitored incident of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and deaths in 13 U.S. jurisdictions during two periods between April 4 and July 17 in 2021. Findings showed that numbers for all categories were "substantially" higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated people.

If this wasn't the case, we would have some serious questions but as it stands this is comically ignorant to point this out. Water is wet, sugar is sweet, and you can't fix stupid.

Now, show me the CDC report on recovered people. Is natural immunity holding up better than vaccinated people? Or is that not an important metric at this point?

And one for the much later crowd, "what are the long term effects, if any, to the covid vaccines?" I sincerely hope the answer is none, because the idiots who are pushing this now, sincerely need that to be the answer.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Findings showed that numbers for all categories were "substantially" higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated people.

Hmm, I wonder what that bolded part actually means. Does that mean people with only 1 shot?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

More than 32 million Americans have recovered from covid-19. The CDC director was forced in a radio interview in early August to admit that it is very very rare for any of them to have contracted covid-19 again.

The fact that the authorities are ignoring this tells you that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to the vaccines.

For one thing, 30 million people, at $48 per jab is a lot of money to be made.

That explains the medical sector determination to get everyone vaccinated.

But why are nut jobs like Joe Biden and Anthony Fauci pushing it so hard?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Don’t buy the hysteria: The Delta variant is actually less dangerous

Yet it’s no cause for panic: The numbers — especially in Britain, which Delta hit hard — show it causes far fewer hospitalizations and deaths, while vaccines remain highly effective against it.

Most media hype the fear: “Americans should be more concerned about the Delta variant,” a Forbes piece declares. “Scientists have good reasons to sound the alarm,” New York magazine insists. “It’s hard to understand how worried to be,” a CNN analysis claims.

No, actually, the numbers are clear. Yes, Delta, first found in India, does appear more contagious than the Alpha variant first found in Britain — about 50 percent more transmissible, which is why it’s outpaced Alpha there.

nypost.com...
edit on 10-9-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Network Dude, did you find the CDC study that Fox references? I for some reason cant find it.

I checked the CDC website.

Edit, disregard, I found it

LINK

Edit again to provide the summary from the study

What is added by this report?

Across 13 U.S. jurisdictions, incidence rate ratios for hospitalization and death changed relatively little after the SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 (Delta) variant reached predominance, suggesting high, continued vaccine effectiveness against severe COVID-19. Case IRRs decreased, suggesting reduced vaccine effectiveness for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infections.

I need to digest this more.
edit on 10-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Findings showed that numbers for all categories were "substantially" higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated people.

Hmm, I wonder what that bolded part actually means. Does that mean people with only 1 shot?

Yes, that is what that means. Locally, we have 131 in ICU, of those, 111 unvaxxed, 9 with one shot, and 11 with both.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Remember your not counted as vaxed until day fourteen. Even if you believe their figures.I don't believe a word anymore, its just like the ads on the box, mostly BS and headed for the landfill.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Of course, you realise that people who recieved their shots within 14 days are considered unvaxxed...... Rendering their entire statistics a joke.....a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

From study posted by CDC.

Hmmmm

In 13 U.S. jurisdictions, rates of COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths were substantially higher in persons not fully vaccinated compared with those in fully vaccinated persons, similar to findings in other reports (2,3). After the week of June 20, 2021, when the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant became predominant, the percentage of fully vaccinated persons among cases increased more than expected for the given vaccination coverage and a constant VE. The IRR for cases among persons not fully vaccinated versus fully vaccinated decreased substantially; IRRs for hospitalizations and deaths changed less overall, but moderately among adults aged ≥65 years. Findings from this crude analysis of surveillance data are consistent with recent studies reporting decreased VE against confirmed infection but not hospitalization or death, during a period of Delta variant predominance and potential waning of vaccine-induced population immunity (4–6).†

Still not sure how much Fox is sensationalizing this study versus how much the study underplays the findings......Like I, please spend some time reviewing.
edit on 10-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: vonclod

Remember your not counted as vaxed until day fourteen. Even if you believe their figures.I don't believe a word anymore, its just like the ads on the box, mostly BS and headed for the landfill.

I understand the scepticism, but I have no reason to doubt our #s. Good question though, as to the 14 day thing..I honestly do not know if that is a significant factor here. Most of the vaccinations happened months ago, thats all I can add.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
They are ow saying fully vaccinated is 3 shots so if you have 2 and die you are not vaccinated. And when it changes to four and you die with tree you won’t count.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How many 'breakthrough' cases did cdc report yesterday?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So I guess the question needs to be asked as to if the unvaxxed are receiving a lower standard of care like abandonment to a respirator farm in a drug induced coma versus the vaxxed that are kept off the respirator, receiving remdesivir treatments and are in a non-comatose state?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Of course, you realise that people who recieved their shots within 14 days are considered unvaxxed...... Rendering their entire statistics a joke.....a reply to: vonclod

Yes, I just replied regarding that. I really don't know how they factor that here..it's a reasonable question. I don't disbelieve there is a lag between getting the shot, and getting to immunity, or peak immunity though. 14 days I guess is a number chosen based on observation.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This just in, nobody cares.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

There are reports to suggest denial of service to un-vaccinated has occurred, but enough to sway the vast numbers? I am not sure.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

More than 32 million Americans have recovered from covid-19. The CDC director was forced in a radio interview in early August to admit that it is very very rare for any of them to have contracted covid-19 again.

The fact that the authorities are ignoring this tells you that there is more than meets the eye when it comes to the vaccines.

Because that 32 million represents about 10% of the population. In getting to that number of recovered individuals, we lost somewhere between 750,000 to 1,000,000 people in the process (depending on whose numbers you want to use). In order to get to herd immunity at that rate (roughly 90% of the population with some immunity) without vaccines we would need to kill off maybe another 2 to 6 million (again, depending on whose numbers you want to use.

Most people—except you, of course—are reluctant to pay that price.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Ahabstar

There are reports to suggest denial of service to un-vaccinated has occurred, but enough to sway the vast numbers? I am not sure.

We had a person , maybe more than one, who was turned away from a walk in medical clinic, same area..maybe same clinic. Anyway, even 1 is too many. Their reason for going to the clinic were non covid related.

globalnews.ca...
vancouversun.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just got over Covid D. Took me a little more than four weeks and I'm still here. I had Covid A starting in November of 2019 and it took until February of 2020 to throw that crap off. Covid D, to me, was about one half to two thirds as bad as Covid A. Don't get me wrong, it still was an ass kicker but since I knew what it was, I knew what to do and what medications to use to keep myself alive.
I still had not had any kind of flu or cold or something like that up to the initial sore throat at the middle of August. I had been around a good friend of mine that has been fighting pancreatic cancer and he had just been jabbed several days earlier. I could have got it from him, I don't know.
I'm 71, diabetic and have a heart condition - still it was never like the first time.
And, I'm not getting the jab...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: carewemust

Because that 32 million represents about 10% of the population. In getting to that number of recovered individuals, we lost somewhere between 750,000 to 1,000,000 people in the process (depending on whose numbers you want to use). In order to get to herd immunity at that rate (roughly 90% of the population with some immunity) without vaccines we would need to kill off maybe another 2 to 6 million (again, depending on whose numbers you want to use.

Most people—except you, of course—are reluctant to pay that price.

So how many 'break through' cases is cdc reporting?

Hint: cdc responded to their sudden realization in May that vaccine was a miserable failure by ceasing to track breakthrough cases.

So yes, captain obvious, that means nearly all of the cases tracked by cdc are for unvaxxed.

And repeatedly telling us is akin to screaming that water is wet all day.

Amusing.

But isn't likely to change any opinions.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join