It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines will kill you. Psaki Freudian slip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Mark08
Reminds me of Biden saying they have put together the greatest voting fraud in history

Remind me again, who was it that spoke up in defense of our brave allies - The North Koreans?

I’m gonna guess it isn’t the same person who let the Taliban murder our soldiers… or is it the same senile old prick… no… it’s not… huh… imagine that… your TDS is showing… 🤨

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

Reminds me of Biden saying they have put together the greatest voting fraud in history

Remind me again, who was it that spoke up in defense of our brave allies - The North Koreans?

I’m gonna guess it isn’t the same person who let the Taliban murder our soldiers… or is it the same senile old prick… no… it’s not… huh… imagine that… your TDS is showing… 🤨

So is your BDS.
🧐

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Always be sober?

I think you have to do a little more research on secret societies!

a reply to: ObviousTruth

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Hurry back to your Skippy Place where Jen is 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I'm sorry? I'm not understanding any of that?

Please elucidate for me.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

So is your BDS.
🧐

Can you progressive twits come up with anything original or do you only have the mental capacity for thievery and projection… asking for everyone that can think for themselves… 😘

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So is your BDS.
🧐

Can you progressive twits come up with anything original or do you only have the mental capacity for thievery and projection… asking for everyone that can think for themselves… 😘

I'm a Brit. You're the tw@t, matey. No idea what you are on about.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Always be sober.

Would you trust a periodic drunken fool or a once in awhile high individual with your most fragile & prized possession for all of the rest of the lifes you have ahead? That toy would be likely to be broken if so.

You should not be allowed power tools when under the influence let alone hold a secret that has detrimental consquences if released.

& always telling the truth is when you can is most also definately a must.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That is like law 101, you can't be under the influence on the stand.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

I found this:

Check this easy to read vaccine schedule - PDF (PDF - 148KB) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to find out which vaccines are recommended for adults ages 27 through 64.

www.hhs.gov...

Not entirely sure yet, but the significance of age 27 seems to come from the "Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule by Age Group" contained in the PDF, and is the beginning age for the second group (age 19-26 being the first group).

Now, about the killing part...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We’re we talking about taking the stand? And law?

I thought the conversation was about secret societies. My error.

In regards to trusting a drunk, what’s pelosis bac today? Bet it ain’t 0.0

Trust? Your addressing a devout misanthropist dude.

edit on 10-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Personal touches.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

So, what does any of that mean?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So is your BDS.
🧐

It hilarious they are running out of things to say and so desperately clinging to bull$h!t it is crazy.

It must suck to be so miserable...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

So is your BDS.
🧐

It hilarious they are running out of things to say and so desperately clinging to bull$h!t it is crazy.

It must suck to be so miserable...

Hilarious is it?

Care to explain what that post even meant?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You were right. Secret societies obviously aren't hippocrites. They obide by the laws they allow to be set or try to change them properly without commiting crimes like most all others. I mean, technically it can be percieved as the only way to change law is by commiting a crime but protests are that opposite so that remains untrue for democracy.

This is all funny fun conspiracy stuff.

Maybe shoulda said higher staff of secret societies

There are people who live actually alone, so being on the internet is the furthest from a misanthropist as it gets even if in real life your alone. The avoidance for voidance is still the with company in this situation.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Almost.

Misanthropy is a personality trait characterized by a general dislike, distrust, or hatred of the human species or a disposition to dislike and/or distrust other people's silent consensus about reality.

psychology.wikia.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

All part of the script to keep people "thinking" Democrats are actually concerned. Notice how forceful and concise she was. It was scripted and rehearsed. Not a mistake. Too obvious. 😃☠️😃

Hegelian Dialectic in Progress 😃☠️😃

The only thing in her photo that would make her look more evil, is a pair of horns on her head.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So is your BDS.
🧐

Who are you? I can't say in all my years here that I've seen you before.
It says that you've been a member since 2011, yet your profile is very sparse?

This makes me go hmmmm

edit on V112021Saturdayam30America/ChicagoSat, 11 Sep 2021 01:11:12 -05001 by Violater1 because: jgkyfjt

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I’d say that poster is currency.

a reply to: Violater1

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join