It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines will kill you. Psaki Freudian slip

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Mark08
Reminds me of Biden saying they have put together the greatest voting fraud in history

Remind me again, who was it that spoke up in defense of our brave allies - The North Koreans?

Wow you guys are running out of material...

Either addicted to playing devils advocate, getting paid to spread propaganda or truly deeply, genuinely brainwashed...

Its bizarre to witness.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Reminds me of Biden saying they have put together the greatest voting fraud in history

Remind me again, who was it that spoke up in defense of our brave allies - The North Koreans?

Same guy that had that N. Korean Nuke lab blown so sky high the Earthquake watchers thought is was an Earthquake πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
This is how you test the intelligence and determination of the population.

Tell them what's going on, and gauge their reaction.

If there is no outrage, crank up the pain level another notch.

The ultimate goal is a nation of cared-for, obedient, SLAVES.

(P.S. Biden wants the $300 @ month per-child payment for 2021, made permanent. That's part of the "cared-for" aspect of the plan.)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I have learned a lot about speech manipulation. She wasn't talking about the vaccine in the last statement, she was talking about something totally different. It was a different paragraph it just was so fast it sounded like the same subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

I have learned a lot about speech manipulation. She wasn't talking about the vaccine in the last statement, she was talking about something totally different. It was a different paragraph it just was so fast it sounded like the same subject.

All part of the planned confusion πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It wasn't to confuse about the vaccine. Any secret societies worth their weight in gold has strict rules. Always be sober, always tell the truth when possible are 2 of the few. People need the truth to be mass manipulated. Lies have been tried to no avail. She could have been talking about something planned 40 years down the road, noone can say they didn't tell you. I am not insisting she is part of a secret society, I would not like it if she wasn't though because the idea of being run by anything less than the best kept secrets is betting on a gamblers chance of safety, which is not very safe against adversaries.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Same guy that had that N. Korean Nuke lab blown so sky high the Earthquake watchers thought is was an Earthquake πŸ˜ƒ

When did that happen? Got a source?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
We need to be clear and direct about our messaging.

Quote: "About why they will still kill you even if you are under the age of 27"
Seems pretty clear and direct

But while we are on the topic . . .

What is the distinction about being under the age of 27?

Where did this age of 27 come from and why are they trying to kill everyone over 27?

"Still"? What do you mean still?

When public speaking, you do not merely make up a sentence out of thin air. You might flip a word.
"they will still kill you even if you are under the age of 27"

And this is from July 16!
By the way, the median age of the US population is 31.
The population of the US 27 years and younger is about 100 million (Deagle predicted US population in 2025 to be 100 million)

Sounds like the old Logan's Run tactic... lol

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Bit difficult to stay on topic sometimes isn't it?

On the OP, that certainly wasn't a slip in any way. That was deliberately stated exactly how she meant to say it. Slip ups usually come with a correction immediately afterward, this was just glossed over and we continue our merry march into whatever they have in store for us.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The only (pop) cultural significance to age 27 that I know if is "the 27 club."
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

First thing I thought of actually...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So if I ran out and fathered 100 children, I could pull down $30,000 a month? Sweet.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

What WAS she talking about then ? πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
here is the full clip of that press briefing,
the part from the clip from the OP starts at around 47.30

Right before she states that vaccination rates go down under the age of 27.
Her 'slip' is not picked up by the journalists and not mentioned again.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Peppermint Patty isn’t too bright , is she?

Just another simpleton in a long line of simpletons in the Biden dumpster fire administration.

These people are nothing but fraudsters.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Keep your shirt on πŸ˜ƒ
In 2017, they set off a nuke "test" (so reported)

Since it was their last test, the inside "in the know" is it was a special ops mission to end the nuke program.

Too off topic to get details. Somebody has a thread if I can locate it.πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Keep your shirt on πŸ˜ƒ
In 2017, they set off a nuke "test" (so reported)

Since it was their last test, the inside "in the know" is it was a special ops mission to end the nuke program.

Too off topic to get details. Somebody has a thread if I can locate it.πŸ˜ƒ

Keep my shirt on? I just asked you for a source to back up your claim. That ain't it.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Wow lol. She also said plandemic .

Why can the vaccine still KILL YOU even if you are under the age of 27.

No wonder they're pushing so hard for kids 12 and up to get vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I like the part.. I can't assess that information yadaya & it's state. To state we also recognise the data ha got miss mathers up there.

She seems to try to stop people under 27 to stop getting misinformed from facebook & weird website because they are more social media present or they would get vaccinated because the health risks aren't as bad as a lot of youngters exagerate & accidently lie about.

Or she is stating any politician that hasn't had 27 years experiance on either side to just go with the flow or face consequences as she soon after later states because they aren't part of any higharchy in any secret societies haha

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I like the part.. I can't assess that information yadaya & it's state. To state we also recognise the data ha got miss mathers up there.

She seems to try to stop people under 27 to stop getting misinformed from facebook & weird website because they are more social media present or they would get vaccinated because the health risks aren't as bad as a lot of youngters exagerate & accidently lie about.

Or she is stating any politician that hasn't had 27 years experiance on either side to just go with the flow or face consequences as she soon after later states because they aren't part of any higharchy in any secret societies haha

The structure, grammar and tone of the above post is very much indicative of a person who has not yet quite come to terms with reality.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I’m thinking that if your name is pronounced like Gin and Sake, that maybe you shouldn’t be a mouthpiece for a dementia riddled president...but let’s circle back to that later.

Now the part where she looks like Raggedy Ann, the doll that represents children killed by forced vaccinations, is something that needs no circle back.

Speaking of Raggedy Ann... Have you seen the real Annabelle doll that was actually possessed?

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join