It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never In My Sixty Years Of Life Did I Think I Would Hear A President Say This

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Fake Alien invasion?
Reveal of asteroid to hit earth?
Mass culling of humanity?

What would a vaccine have to do with that?
Is it a form of control?
Is it a form of disease causing substance?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: TomCollin

I was so disturbed by his tone of voice at points and the flashes of sheer hatred in his eyes every time he mentioned the unvaccinated. In addition to what he said. The "patience is wearing thin" comment gave me the heebie-jeebies. It did remind me of how other leaders in history have demonized one group of people via propaganda to achieve their own ends.

“So, we are now going to have a total solution to the Jewish question. The programme is clear. It reads: total separation, total segregation! What does this mean? It does not only mean the total exclusion of the Jews from the German economic system... It means much more! No German can be expected to live under the same roof as Jews. The Jews must be chased out of our houses and our residential districts and made to live in rows or blocks of houses where they can keep to themselves and come into contact with Germans as little as possible. They must be clearly identified....”

—Adolph Hitler, 24 Nov. 1938, as quoted in a leading SS newspaper.

Substitute “Unvaccinated” for “Jewish”; add in vaccine passports, children’s immunization without parental knowledge or consent, and ‘temporary’ quarantine accommodations for the unvaccinated and we’ll be approaching something very similar to the quote above.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
“This is not about freedom or personal choice, it’s about protecting yourself and those around you,”

If Biden truly cared about "protecting" Americans, he wouldn’t have left thousands of them trapped in Afghanistan.

It's not about protecting anyone, it's about tyrannical control and covering up his failures.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Chalcedony

Im both vaccinated AND alarmed by the mandate and his statements. Couldnt even sleep last night. Shocking!

Have you had your booster shot? if not you are not vaccinated according to fauci

But dont worry it wont stop there as new variants arise mandatory monthly shots will be required to stay ahead of the variants.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: CthruU

Fake Alien invasion?
Reveal of asteroid to hit earth?
Mass culling of humanity?

What would a vaccine have to do with that?
Is it a form of control?
Is it a form of disease causing substance?

It could just be that the US government, in league with the tech companies, have spent decades, developing the internet, smart devices, AI sifter programs and all the parts and tools they needed to establish an Orwellian control gird; a digital gulag.

Now that the technology is already here, a majority of the masses have already voluntarily accepted the technology in their daily lives and the governments are already data mining and spying on everyone and everything, we have just reached the point where they are swinging closed the invisible gates to the digital gulag.
edit on 10-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: clarification

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: Chalcedony

Im both vaccinated AND alarmed by the mandate and his statements. Couldnt even sleep last night. Shocking!

Have you had your booster shot? if not you are not vaccinated according to fauci

But dont worry it wont stop there as new variants arise mandatory monthly shots will be required to stay ahead of the variants.

You will be thrilled to hear I wont be getting a booster, and Im due. I was vaxed in the first wave of Alpha in CA, Trump was still in. Its been over 8 months. We have learned much in this period of time, and Im entitled to change my position.

Im not the enemy, and resent being treated as such. Im on your side when it comes to mandates, and to vax or not should be a personal decision, nobodies business. If I can hold that position, why cant you, and withhold your derision of the vaxed?
edit on 9/10/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I just want to go on the record that I fully applaud "enough is enough" Biden's Sept 10, vaccine mandate.

Here Fauci's Sept. 10 interview last night on PBS Newshour

edit on 10-9-2021 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted a couple of words

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin
There's a whole lot where not being told about this virus or viruses. Just seems like pure madness to push a vaccine for a virus with around 1% kill rate. Maybe a test run for future plans such as a world wide outbreak of a virus with a 40% kill rate....

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
I never thought in my lifetime I would hear a President say words like this,

“This is not about freedom or personal choice, it’s about protecting yourself and those around you,”

No matter what the side of the vaccine issue you stand on, when the President of the United States says words like this it's a sign that our form of government is at a end.

The Only hope is the courts, but that would only be short term. Biden and his handlers would just keep on issuing new EO's until they find one that would stick. It is plain to see that the corrupt players in government are making a move to overthrow the U.S..

It cleary does matter what side of the "issue" you stand on. It's a sign of how far some people have fallen for the bs, qults have led people into believing they are in a matrix last stand movie.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Could be the new target population for the new America?

It has always worked for them in controlling a large resisting group of people, by creating disease, slavery, and forcing in increasingly larger numbers of people.

It is worse than smallpox laden blankets, forcing people to pay for their ability to work, and continuously bringing in more people to increase the numbers. Force a workforce to be complaint due to ease of replacement, by those that have lived so long on so little, that even bread crumbs look like a delicacy. People that have lived without the basics, and in fear for so long, that they embrace slavery, just for a clean glass of water, a cup of beans, and a cot to sleep on.

They have been slow walking us to the gallows. We saw it. We talked about it ad nauseam, we did nothing. The window is near shut, they have warned us. We did not believe. They are now threatening us, and we do nothing.

We still don't believe. We think someone is going to step up and save us. No one is going to do for you, what you are not willing to do for yourself. We are still just discussing the inevitable. We will join the ranks of so many before us, those that sat on splintered crates, talking about the good old days, how we warned everyone, but no one listened. We will draw weak solace with bragging rights, because we talked, and with deep regret that we did not "do" more.

It does not take a lot of effort, it just takes a lot of commitment and sacrifice. We may be ants, but...

"You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up. Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It's not about food. It's about keeping those ants in line."

edit on 10-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
None of this has anything to do with science or the health of citizens. Since when did the government care about our health. Same people who closed down churches during lockdowns but deemed liquor stores to be essential.

Begs the question. What is in these vaccines. Why all the censorship around the vax online. Why the nation wide propaganda push which is worse than anything we have seen in our lives. Why ignore natural immunity where it is estimates over 30% of the country has already had COVID.

And there is the little logical problem not of these communists will acknowledge. If the vaccine actually works, you're protected from the non-vaxxed. And what did 46 say yesterday? We need to protect the vaxxed from the non-vaxxed.

He point blank proclaimed to the nation the vax does not work.

But we already knew that. The COVID numbers are skyrocketing in Australia where the entire country is on lockdown. The most vaxxed country in Israel also has skyrocketing cases.

A rational person might ask, is the vaccine causing these illnesses? Because if you administer any other true vaccine for any other true disease such as measles, the cases go down.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
September 11th our country was attacked by foreigners, September 9th, our country was attacked by our own president, Coincidence?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
September 11th our country was attacked by foreigners, September 9th, our country was attacked by our own president, Coincidence?

Whats conincidental about those two dates?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Whoops! DP!
edit on 10-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
I just want to go on the record that I fully applaud "enough is enough" Biden's Sept 10, vaccine mandate.

Old Joe the Plagiarizer is at it again, just updating the statement with modern language:
King George III 1775

The King was convinced that "the Deluded Americans" must be brought to "feel the necessity of returning to their Duty" and quickly grew tired of continued debates on the matter.

King George III - Our American Revolutuion

And you applaud.
Sickening.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
How you interpret what he said is basically how you view this pandemic. You either believe that it is a cause for concern or you don't. If you don't then you took his words as a threat. If you do then you took it as a parent giving their child a scolding that enough is enough.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Nothing has ever made me regret what *was* a free choice more.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla
80 million people voted in an actual fascist, while claiming Trump is one. I guess Trump wasn’t fascist enough.

They are still telling themselves that he would have done worse and they even when they start rounding people up.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
How you interpret what he said is basically how you view this pandemic. You either believe that it is a cause for concern or you don't. If you don't then you took his words as a threat. If you do then you took it as a parent giving their child a scolding that enough is enough.

Wrong. You either support communism or you don't.

Because even if you view COVID as a threat, if the vaccine works you choose to get it, you would be protected.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy if you're vaccinated, aren't you protected?

before 'covid-19' that was indeed the case. a swift change of definition (revisionism is all the rage) fixed that awkward reality. now vaccination 'sort of, maybe' works, variable per individual. absolute garbage that a great many people ate up wholesale.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join