It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never In My Sixty Years Of Life Did I Think I Would Hear A President Say This

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Watched morning news for about five minutes today and had to turn off the t.v. When I heard him say that about freedom I about fell out of my chair. This President is scary!

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Didn't the CDC chief say back in July that there won't be a federal vaccine mandate?

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, but supposedly 80 million people voted for this. I wonder if they're the same ones who won't get vaccinated?

And no mean tweets!

I don't want to cause thread drift, and I know my post is a little off topic.

But that number, 80 million, stands out.

Didn't Biden say there are 80 million unvaccinated, and those 80 million are killing people?

Of course, there are not 80 million people in America, without immunity. Maybe without vaccination, but just because a person is unvaccinated, doesn't mean they have COVID.

They can't transmit something they don't have, so it would be a lie to say they are a threat.

But what is the magic in the number 80 million that makes it favored by the media?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin
I never thought in my lifetime I would hear a President say words like this,

“This is not about freedom or personal choice, it’s about protecting yourself and those around you,”

No matter what the side of the vaccine issue you stand on, when the President of the United States says words like this it's a sign that our form of government is at a end.

The Only hope is the courts, but that would only be short term. Biden and his handlers would just keep on issuing new EO's until they find one that would stick. It is plain to see that the corrupt players in government are making a move to overthrow the U.S..

What the Democrats are actually doing to the constitution and the 3 branches of government, and states rights - are far far worse than Jan 6. They are the real insurrection trying to destroy and overthrow the constitution to become a single party totalitarian nation, with sham elections controlled by the party in power.

Remember Biden also said on television one month ago, he "would use his powers to get them out of his way": meaning state Governors who didn't follow his will and dictates.

Totalitarianism, and Dems were afraid of Trump, but heh, this is what they voted for, a political party who freely rips the constitution to shreds and threatens states rights and Governors. This is what every Biden voter actually voted to happen to our nation, totalitarian single party rule.

edit on 9/10/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Didn't the CDC chief say back in July that there won't be a federal vaccine mandate?

www.reuters.com...

The Biden administration - the liars - said this: They promised, ha ha, no vaccine mandate

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This morning they said 80 million. Then later they said the mandate would affect 100 million workers. The last I read the numbers were about even with half of the nation vaccinated with a few percentage either way. So 80 million seams to be a magic made up number.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"Those who trade freedom for security deserve neither."

- Ben Franklin

Yes folks, it happened. Now get ready for the backlash, getting my popcorn....

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

“This is not about freedom or personal choice, it’s about protecting yourself and those around you,”

But its highly contradictory isn't it...its about taking away the personal choice.....by disabling your ability to protect yourself?????

Then we have reports of a politician in Australia saying on live TV "get vaccinated, you've been WARNED".

They are getting desperate, seems a timeline is fast approaching and their panicking.

Something truly shocking is fast approaching.
edit on 10-9-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

This President is scary!

Fear and ignorance are two powerful weapons in a psyop and information war. Worked a treat in 9/11.

The only thing that gives the government the power it has is the will of the people. If enough turn their back and just walk away from Pretendant Biden, the federal government will just crash, will still be a few talking heads going bla bla, but will have no capability to follow through.

If I was in the USA, Mexico is looking good. Maybe Texas or Florida and try and back the state as this stolen federal election is destroyed by the evil it festers. Now is looking like a good time for enough states to decertify their election result and call a new election.

The globalist plan is to use economic pressure to compel people to take the vax. It is how this program has gotten as far as it has. Money is the root of all evil.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Biden also said, "We must protect the vaccinated against the unvaccinated".

Ummm, if you're vaccinated, aren't you protected?

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
When a politician says, "It's not about freedom". . . . . it's about freedom.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But i say - when are we the unvaccinated going to protect ourselves from the vaccinated?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

When a politician says, "It's not about freedom". . . . . it's about freedom.

It's NEVER about freedom with THIS bunch.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

But i say - when are we the unvaccinated going to protect ourselves from the vaccinated?

If we're unvaccinated, in good health, use common sense, then there's nothing to protect ourselves from.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I opened by Bible to a "random" page yesterday (but asking God to guide me to what I needed to see) and can you believe the first thing my eyes landed on were Isaiah Chapter 10:

"Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed.
To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!"

It's nice to remember who is really in charge.

(Good OP and comments)

edit on 10-9-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

If we're unvaccinated, in good health, use common sense, then there's nothing to protect ourselves from.

Except overzealous vaccinated employers, allegedly vaccinated - freedom robbing politicians....but to name but two.

Just what the heck are you on about?????? Are you having me on??????

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Could be the new target population for the new America?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
For some good news, just look at how much Biden screws everything up, like Afghanistan or even walking up a flight of stairs.

With this quality of leadership, expect the balls up to continue with a plan like this.
edit on 10-9-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Qcluminati

at least y'all have your guns, right?

For the time being, Biden and his cronies are working to do away with that right also. You don't hear much about it now, but you can bet they are still working on it, trying to find more ways to do it.

Now that i think about it, what Biden said yesterday is not the first time he said words to that effect. Back in April when he issued Gun EO's he said,

"No amendment to Constitution is absolute"

Wouldn't surprise me if he they come up with something to take that right away.

edit on 10-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join