It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FINALLY - Meet the people directing Biden and the US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top.

Yes I think you are correct there, his wealth does not extend to double digit billions. I also agree with the OP though, insomuch as Soros is directly in the chain of command, directing things on the ground so to speak.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Why is it that these old, decrepit, rich people are so set on changing everything.
They won't be here very long to enjoy it.
. Probably promised power in Satan's Kingdom.Boy are they backing the wrong side.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The devil is controlling the Progressives. The people who voted for them are being used. This is just the beginning and we will all have make a choice soon.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Why is it that these old, decrepit, rich people are so set on changing everything.
They won't be here very long to enjoy it.

That's a very good question, and here's my answer (pure supposition, just my thoughts). I think that this is all religious for them. Of course, it's Luciferian, but devoutly religious none-the-less. So you question their motivation because they haven't that long left on Earth, but they think that something better lies ahead (be that having their consciousness uploaded into some hyper-computer or an after-life scenario where Satan wins....you pick it).

I love the wonderful God who loves me. This is my faith. I believe with all my heart that I will one day die, and that the immortal soul which is me will return to He who sent me, and I will know Peace. This belief is no different from theirs, only reversed.

Edit: Oh yeah...EVH, you will be missed.
edit on 9-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: f

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Unless they are getting some extended life treatments that we do not know, Soros and Pertusi are one foot over the grave already.

I wonder if SOROS and PELOSI allowed themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 drug?

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: marg6043

Unless they are getting some extended life treatments that we do not know, Soros and Pertusi are one foot over the grave already.

I wonder if SOROS and PELOSI allowed themselves to be vaccinated with the experimental Covid-19 drug?

Haha....that's so cute. Did they take the vax. Whoo, that's a good one.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft Where is the lightning strike to kill all these scumbags in one go!? I'm so sick of POS deciding how to ruin the majority of humanity lives next

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just an observation on the photo in OP....intuition asks me to find out about the tree they chose to include, what's the significance and why. Is it in Virginia, DC, upstate NY?
I guess I might be having an idea for a video game wherein the limbs are taking a good hold and squeezing out some jelly....🤑🤑🤑

There's a bunch of them working in concert and cooperating with each other to begin the new world order....instead of opposing communism and fighting proxy wars (for natural resources) economic reasons...they're joining together to feed us consumers a baited hook, because we cost so much to keep fed and well....well, those of us not jabbed, nor susceptible to events hidden behind a swinging pendulum, that is feral MSM hokey pokey (feed me!!!) entertainment....

Sorry, didn't mean to go off there about the tree in photo.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I don't think reptiles can catch Covid.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

My goodness. Isn’t there something about a picture is worth a thousand words?

Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Trump says he wants to box Biden on 9/11:
www.cnn.com...
tickets please

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
For a senior who has no afterlife hopes being old is his grand finale.
He's more dangerous than ever all the way until he's dead. It's a shame that you dont have any real law enforcement able to catch them insider trading. I think they are very short on dollar or long on big pharma. It would take couple of weeks of their calls to take them all down. Without a rule of law the US system is irrelevant. Zero respect. Every word is fake. I'd ask Russian intellingence who's in charge. They've got the names of Zionist Israeli families owning banks, secret societies where the web of individual players meets. It's a shame that they are silent. The truth would empower the people. They are in bed with the enemy cowardly playing it safe. Being afraid of the devil only makes her stronger

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Bama is obviously involved. Look what he said on colbert. Plus Biden rallies compared to bama party. Just for starters. Bama was always the seed and Clintons the farm workers at GSoro farms.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top. I think Rothchild's are at the top. These are all Satanists.

Some secret societies think they will be ok, but they wont. After they are done with the general population, they begin to go after each other.

We are not to far from the revelation of who the Antichrist is now. Also look for a quick attack by Israel on Iran coming up soon. I expect that a large area in Iran will be uninhabitable soon, and the rest of the world will be angry as hornets. Then Israel will be surrounded. The peace maker with be the Antichrist.

Wow. How does it feel to live in an alternate reality?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've been saying it for awhile now.

Every single Democrat policy is put in place to undermine and weaken the country.

They literally released terrorist from Gitmo.

They literally armed the Taliban

What more do people need.

Today's Democrat party has been infiltrated by enemies

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Soros is a big player, but he is way down from the top. I think Rothchild's are at the top. These are all Satanists.

Some secret societies think they will be ok, but they wont. After they are done with the general population, they begin to go after each other.

We are not to far from the revelation of who the Antichrist is now. Also look for a quick attack by Israel on Iran coming up soon. I expect that a large area in Iran will be uninhabitable soon, and the rest of the world will be angry as hornets. Then Israel will be surrounded. The peace maker with be the Antichrist.

Wow. How does it feel to live in an alternate reality?

You obviously dont need to ask me. Get your booster yet?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Trump says he wants to box Biden on 9/11:
www.cnn.com...
tickets please

Trump would knock the living piss out of Biden in the first 10 seconds, and everybody knows it. Joe is a little PAMF with a big mouth and small brain. He runs his little mouth then sniffs and feels up little girls. I think I hear Apollyon calling Joe now.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The answer would be no, what good what that do?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Satan is their leader, he's the one highest up (or lowest down, if you will) the "food chain". Make no mistake, this IS spiritual warfare being foisted on We the People.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: boredhere74
Yeah its funny as hell to talk about it, but no, players? Sure, Money? One is, not even close to who really runs things, not one person. But (and yes an American) no one can or will do anything. Even vote them out, I guess I'm older, (46) but even I have never seen people with no will like now. It WILL NOT get better. Just the facts. I want to relocate
Where you planning to relocate ? Venezuela? Australia maybe good luck
edit on 11-9-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join