It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is provoking unrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: RickinVa

I have read the UN's Agenda 21-2030. 193 countries, virtually the entire world governments, endorsed it, including the United States.

IMO, our political leaders are selling us out for the globalist agenda. Also, IMO, this entire covid event is to see just how far The People can be pushed, coerced, and acquiesce to having their rights ignored or removed.

IMO, "they" are after our Constitution. It stands in their way...especially the Second Amendment. Yep, they are calibrating just how far they can take it.

ETA: That's why they needed the election to be stolen. Trump put them behind about four years, and "they" were hellbent on making sure their chosen politicians remained in power positions by any means necessary.

If you want to go out on a limb with conspiracies. Trump was just the catalyst they needed to push the current agenda we are seeing. He was the foil they needed to push against to push the country in the direction its in now. If you are going to subscribe to the hypothesis that we are in the middle of some grand conspiracy, you would have to concede that its at least possible Trump was a plant, and in on it lock stock and barrel. I am not saying I believe it, I think a lot of fiction is created on the internet. There is no way to test the validity of some things being asserted.
edit on 11-9-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: carewemust

Odd, I didn't think Pence was capable of emotion.

I thought Karen carried his balls in her purse, but I guess he retains at least some pseudo-nards somewhere.

He's not the person I expected to say something, TBH, he's got the Wallflower mentality down most other times.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
We are living under the government that our founders warned us about. Not only warned us about, but defended us against with the Bill of Rights for the most egregious reason for the right of the people to bear arms is to defend themselves from tyranny within government.

People need to wake the #&$@ up and see that while the corporation that we think is government, are labeling everyone else as criminals or law breakers for not following their orders, it is that very very entity that have usurped government, stripped the people of their right to liberty, and are in fact the criminals.

The times we are living in are the very reason that our founders armed us, to defend our right to liberty. Too many people today mistake liberty as "freedom of movement" but it is much more than that. Liberty is unobstructed action according to our will, and our will is our beliefs and our thoughts; the very core of our existence.

Our rights have been under attack for decades, but now they are attacking our thoughts and criminalizing our beliefs. The war upon our liberties is in full engagement, and Americans are cowering in fear of getting sick.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

You are right, and I think more and more people are realizing they've been duped and their founding document assaulted.

Still many applaud Biden's threats, and some call for harsher measures. That demonstrates that indeed, liberty dies to thunderous applause.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think part of what is making him so unhinged is the American peoples reaction to his and his alone decision on Afghanistan.
It was and is a disaster of his own making costing us 13 brave souls in the process. Not to mention all of the others that were killed before his retreat. Do not forget the US hostages the taliban now have. We, the American people, in his mind are not smart enough to understand him and what he did. So, I believe his frustration is that we don't have the ability to see how smart he is!

edit on 12-9-2021 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

The notion that one persons freedom stops at another's safety is
what is usurping our rights.
This thinking deserves some discussion

edit on pmSundaySunday20200000009pm9 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Yes it does. What safety does a mask provide? Social Distancing? The clot shots?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join