It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal employees and contractors - vaccine mandate just announced by Psaki

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I hope everyone is ready. This is MY hill, and I don't believe I'm a minority here. Ban together, do NOT GIVE IN.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
I hope everyone is ready. This is MY hill, and I don't believe I'm a minority here. Ban together, do NOT GIVE IN.

I don't have a choice.

I take the jab, I die.

Doc even signed off on it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
不不Horrible Biden Lies不不

It's almost over folks

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't have a choice.

I take the jab, I die.

Let's hope companies (and Healthcare) don't furlough (without pay) their employees who have medical exemptions.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I just don't get it.

On one hand we have the left advocating for the minority, on the other hand we have them calling anyone unvaxxed (minority) the problem.

This admin needs to go and everyone needs to learn a lesson for the future.

This is absolutely insane to me. It makes me so angry for my kids. Thankfully neither is of age to have to get the vax even if mandated.

I work for myself so I don't have to worry about it either.

Government over reach here is sickening.

All those that said this would never happen can go suck it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't have a choice.

I take the jab, I die.

Let's hope companies (and Healthcare) don't furlough (without pay) their employees who have medical exemptions.

They already are.

*looks around*

Seems like a nice hill.

Think I'll stay a while.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Richard Citizen Journalist has been on a road trip on Telegram and videos the nearly empty hospitals wherever he goes.

LINK
edit on 9 9 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is going to get really ugly really fast....similar to Australia if I had to guess.

Just promise me that when you see thug cops getting all giddy with their new found powers to be brownshirts and enforce the mandate through violence, use your guns, because that's a rogue government, and it needs to be taken out - with extreme prejudice.

Bidens handlers (George Soros, Pelosi et al) are the enemy.

Police in my area are not like that. Now the city of Atlanta police are a different story.

Police in my area won't either (Cherokee County).

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Federal employees and contractors - vaccine mandate just announced by Psaki

Afghanistan proved beyond all reasonable doubt they couldn't give a ratts ass about Federal employees, and contractors.

So I'm confused as to what this clear FASCISM is about.

Oh wait answered myself.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Joe has determined that you need to be cancelled. He cant let his (grand)children go to school in a jungle.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Joe has determined that you need to be cancelled. He cant let his (grand)children go to school in a jungle.

I'm surprised he didn't give his speech in a gorilla mask.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
considering some of the outrageous crimes committed by some federal employees and they got to keep their job thanks to the court system, will be interesting to see how they justify firing vested federal employees with zero prior issues.

Also be interesting to see since I read that no Federal unions were in on this decision making, so this should be some fast and furious lawsuits.

ETA: I have no intention of following this mandate until they can explain my options if I dont get lucky and miss the issues, or if I will be allowed to wait till the vaccine I have a measure of trust in gets released.
edit on 9-9-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

But that would require me wearing a mask. All the signs around here still say you dont need a mask if you had the vax. But they cant ask you if you had the vax. And those signs might be changing....again. Damn those Karening Terrorists for winning.

Wow did I ever misread your reply. I thought you said I gave him his speech while wearing a gorilla mask.
edit on 9-9-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

considering some of the outrageous crimes committed by some federal employees and they got to keep their job thanks to the court system, will be interesting to see how they justify firing vested federal employees with zero prior issues.

Yeah CLinesmith is practicing law again.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

The Mark of the beast is close now. I think either this shot is it or they are getting us ready. Time to decide. Time to pick up a Bible and get right with the Lord.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm done trying to be nice to anyone that is on board with this stupidity...I am done with all the stupidity. The BS about Muslims being nice, the BS about unvaxxed being the issue, the BS about BLM actually caring, the BS about plastic straws, the BS about climate change, etc...

Sick of it.

Get rid of every single progressive piece of trash and anyone that supports it....

We live in the best country in the world and this is what we do with it?

Just sick to death of stupid.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The dictators in the US forcing people by mandates, now tell me if this is not about coercion and forcing people to do what the big pharma wants.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Irony abound since one other thread points out the White Staff appears to lack the very same mandate. How the heck does that compute.
Perhaps the vaccinated are indeed spreading and they dont want that stuff around the White House? Curious why they would have an exception to a government Mandate thats supposed to be about saving lives

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Democrats keep screaming about the "unvaxxed" and pointing at Republicans because most of the unvaxxed are in Democrat voting pockets 不不! It's the same old blame bulls#t micromanagement scheme con game 不不

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I don't have a choice.

I take the jab, I die.

Sounds like a class action lawsuit to me on discrimination grounds under the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Leave of absence with out pay for a single individual on a case by case bases has been both held up and rejected in court as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA. There is a very high burden on the part of the employer to use this type of accommodation.

Denying a whole class of people their right to work based only on their disabilities is exactly why the ADA was created.

In the end some lawyers will make a lot of money; the disabled will get shafted yet again.

Its hard to believe the Democrat party is behind this push. Remember when they had a nuclear meltdown when Trump made fun of a disabled person? Now the Democrats want to make the disabled destitute.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join