It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal employees and contractors - vaccine mandate just announced by Psaki

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Yeah ok. Whatever you say buddy!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I think this is a prerequest to alien disclosure. The vacations inoculate the human race from a disease that the aliens carry.

I started a thread on that theory after president Trump and his team told everyone the smart thing to do was to get vaccinated.

That theory could also explain why
authorities are ignoring the fact that 99% of the 31 million people who have recovered from covid-19 in America do not catch it again. They still want those 31 million of us to get vaccinated.

On the surface you think of revenues and profits.

But the craze underpinning this implies money is not the biggest motivator.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Tinfoil hat theory:
Covid planscamdemic 👉 "vaccine" 👉 vaccine passport 👉 digital identity (ID2020) 👉 surveillance up the wazoo 👉 separation of people in Cyber-space 👉 social credit monitoring 👉 Smart Cities 👉 Centralized digital currency (CBDC) 👉 Universal Basic Income (UBI) 👉 Breakup of the USA = Total control. Mission Accomplished.

Welcome to the multi-polar Technocratic world order.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
-C. S. Lewis

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tinfoil hat theory:
Covid planscamdemic 👉 "vaccine" 👉 vaccine passport 👉 digital identity (ID2020) 👉 surveillance up the wazoo 👉 separation of people in Cyber-space 👉 social credit monitoring 👉 Smart Cities 👉 Centralized digital currency (CBDC) 👉 Universal Basic Income (UBI) 👉 Breakup of the USA = Total control. Mission Accomplished.

Welcome to the multi-polar Technocratic world order.

Many of those are already in place. separation in cyber space has been happening for a while as well.

This is going to get really ugly after today.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: RazorV66

Just breaking now, I got several alerts on my phone.

Biden is going to mandate that all employers with more than 100 employees force the “vaccine” on them or get tested weekly.

Thanks to the 20 million hurt feelz assholes that voted 4 times for this colossal #wit.

He can't do that with private businesses, unless the business has a Federal contract. It would put a LOT out of business.

Done with the hurt feelings crowd. They can all go jump off a bridge.

It doesn’t actually say “private businesses” but just employers with over 100 employees.

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday that all employers with more than 100 workers will be forced to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly. The mandate will be announced Thursday afternoon and is expected to affect as many as 100 million Americans.

www.foxnews.com...

Just wait until the major insurance companies come out right after and say they either will no longer insure the unvaxxed or they will charge a major premium for unvaxed.

It is all lining up for exactly what many of us here have been saying for a while now.

Like a slow boiled frog.

Had this same discussion recently. No insurance, no driving. No insurance, no work. No insurance, no home.

Mandated insurance has been intertwined with everything we do.

Sad, sad times.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Here is another kick in the balls……

Businesses that don’t comply with the order could face “substantial fines” up to nearly $14,000 per violation, an official told Forbes.

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive."
-C. S. Lewis

"a tranny sincerely excerised"

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Here is another kick in the balls……

Businesses that don’t comply with the order could face “substantial fines” up to nearly $14,000 per violation, an official told Forbes.

www.forbes.com... 81

Holy crap....that is nucking futs! From that article:

The official also dismissed concerns that the rule will result in litigation, telling reporters Labor Secretary Marty Walsh has “a right to do this,” and said the rulemaking will be “done in a couple weeks” and implemented shortly thereafter.

OSHA will also develop a rule to require businesses with over 100 workers to provide paid time off to get vaccinated and recover from any side effects, according to the fact sheet.

Biden is also planning to stop giving federal workers the option to submit to regular coronavirus testing instead of getting vaccinated, with White House press secretary Jen Psaki telling reporters unvaccinated workers will have about 75 days to get their shot.

Psaki said federal workers who refuse to get vaccinated after 75 days will go through the “standard HR process, which includes counseling,” and will face “progressive disciplinary action.”

I wonder what progressive disciplinary action will entail.

And if you can't submit testing results anymore then I wonder what public schools with Federal funding are going to do for kids under the age of the vaccine approval.

They can get bent!

This is outrageous.
edit on 9/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So they have passed a law allowing the invasion of your body by an unnatural substance. If you don't allow them to do it you will lose your livelihood. If you suffer debilitating side effects you will have no recourse. Sounds reasonable does it not....in a Dystopian nightmare it does. This is a wake up to get the # out while you can.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Already heavily downvoted as usual....and no comments

Here we go.....
edit on 9/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
He just said hospitals are ordering mobile morgues because of the unvaccinated. Anyone seen anything on this? I am in Atlanta and I have not hear a thing about these at any hospital here.

Bet he won't address those with antibodies.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So now the majority matters? Not the minority?

Hypocritical POS.

I am not believing my ears at what this turd is saying right now.

FVCK JOE BIDEN!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

He just said hospitals are ordering mobile morgues because of the unvaccinated. Anyone seen anything on this? I am in Atlanta and I have not hear a thing about these at any hospital here.

Nope.
He is #ing lying.

Let me repeat….HE IS #ING LYING.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Nope.
He is #ing lying.

But I don't see the fact checker on the msm!!

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Im in Colorado.....nothing like that exists. Our hospitals are NOT filled with covid patients. Operating as normal.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Nope.
He is #ing lying.

Of course he is....

And feed was cut right at the end.

I have family in the healthcare industry and NONE have ever mentioned mobile morgues. And they are at some of the largest hospitals in the nation.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

This is going to get really ugly really fast....similar to Australia if I had to guess.

Just promise me that when you see thug cops getting all giddy with their new found powers to be brownshirts and enforce the mandate through violence, use your guns, because that's a rogue government, and it needs to be taken out - with extreme prejudice.

Bidens handlers (George Soros, Pelosi et al) are the enemy.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This is going to get really ugly really fast....similar to Australia if I had to guess.

Just promise me that when you see thug cops getting all giddy with their new found powers to be brownshirts and enforce the mandate through violence, use your guns, because that's a rogue government, and it needs to be taken out - with extreme prejudice.

Bidens handlers (George Soros, Pelosi et al) are the enemy.

Police in my area are not like that. Now the city of Atlanta police are a different story.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join