It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal employees and contractors - vaccine mandate just announced by Psaki

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I believe its either the mark or the plan knowing we would think it was the mark and the end of the world.

I think these people are evil and have focused grouped the focus groups they know damm near every scenario and have contingencies for everything.

I believe everything EVERYTHING the media tells us is what the evil people want them to tell us.

edit on 9-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Unconstitutional and illegal until Cominarty is on the market and available. The Phizer vaccine is still under EUA and biden and his administration have already admitted the Federal govt cannot mandate a shot under EUA.

www.justice.gov...

"Section 564(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III) of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act concerns only the provision of information to potential vaccine recipients and does not prohibit public or private entities from imposing vaccination requirements for a vaccine that is subject to an emergency use authorization."

"Some of these conditions are designed to ensure that recipients of the product “are informed” of certain things, including “the option to accept or refuse administration of the product.” Id. § 564(e)(1)(A)(ii)(III)."

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The DoJ just made a odd announcement along with the reason for their presser. Presser was on the lawsuit they are bringing to TX about the abortion law. Oddly, at the end he brought up 911 and then got very specific about the DoJ re-upping their efforts to fight domestic terrorism.

Sounds like they are all preparing for what happens after Biden's announcement today. Fences up around DC again, DoJ talking about terrorism (after abandoning Americans in Afghanistan), etc...

I am thinking whatever Biden announces with his 6 pronged plan is going to be really nuts. I mean everything about this administration is already nuts, but this includes another EO and the pressers today pre-announcement are all very much sounding like they know Americans will be really pissed and they are preparing for it.

This statement almost sounds like a threat really.
edit on 9/9/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Smells like blatant ignorance of the US constitution and individual rights.

I'm looking forward to the court cases.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Smells like blatant ignorance of the US constitution and individual rights.

I'm looking forward to the court cases.

Lawsuits do nothing.....we all watch them come and go with no repercussions. This administration will go down in history as tyrannical and a failure, if we make it out of this administration.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The Los Angeles Unified School District is having a special meeting today at 2:00pm PST to vote on mandating the vax for all students 12 and up.

If they pass this crap my kid stays home and they can go to hell.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The Los Angeles Unified School District is having a special meeting today at 2:00pm PST to vote on mandating the vax for all students 12 and up.

You should move if you can. It will only get worse. They have all gone mad.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

If they get what they want, stop paying the salaries of those idiots. Move out of that school district as soon as possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just breaking now, I got several alerts on my phone.

Biden is going to mandate that all employers with more than 100 employees force the “vaccine” on them or get tested weekly.

Thanks to the 20 million hurt feelz assholes that voted 4 times for this colossal #wit.

link   
Plan it
Mention it
call it conspiracy theory

IMPLEMENT IT

Going in circles here, yet people still call it conspiracy yet they're supporting that conspiracy while calling it conspiracy

THE POWER OF THE MEDIA

FOR DUNCES

They've no idea what they're being told will aligned them with those they're calling conspiracy theorist the end game is the same

see it a mile off

link   
Plan it
Mention it
call it conspiracy theory

IMPLEMENT IT.... while the sheep going in circles arguing the above
^^^^

Its done... and that is the pattern over two years

Going in circles here, yet people still call it conspiracy... PFFTTTT.... yet they're supporting that conspiracy while calling it conspiracy? AH YOU SO SMART BRO

THE POWER OF THE MEDIA? siri: what is brainwashing ?

FOR DUNCES

They've no idea what they're being told will aligned them with those they're calling conspiracy theorist, ONE DAY... the end game is the same

See it COMING a mile off

You just watch

WHATS IS THE GRAND GAME, WHERE DOES THE NARRATIVE LEAD ... EVENTUALLY ???

HMM ????

IT LEADS TO FREEDOM GUYS... An insane thirst for freedom

Its leads to the complete dismantling of autocracies globally

DARPA (the pentagons brain) is working very hard

HOLD THE FKING LINE PEOPLE

Commies? hold your head in shame... you sick twisted lunatics
edit on 9-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden is going to mandate that all employers with more than 100 employees force the “vaccine” on them or get tested weekly.

Thanks to the 20 million hurt feelz assholes that voted 4 times for this colossal #wit.

He can't do that with private businesses, unless the business has a Federal contract. It would put a LOT out of business.

Done with the hurt feelings crowd. They can all go jump off a bridge.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: underpass61

You should move if you can. It will only get worse. They have all gone mad.

Fortunately my wife took a job with the small and very affluent non-LA Unified city adjacent to us several years back in anticipation of sending our son to their middle and high schools (city employees have the option). Ended up he didn't want to go and get separated from his friends so we let him stay local.
That's gonna change if this mandate passes. There are some rumblings of similar stuff happening where he'd be going, but there is a strong faction of anti-vax conservatives amongst the rich moms there and we'd be right there fighting with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

that would be huge. I keep waiting for that straw that actually breaks the camels back

I think its getting close that camel has about a ton of straw on it

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Agreed, and we will be the generation to allow it.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

He can't do that with private businesses, unless the business has a Federal contract. It would put a LOT out of business.

It doesn’t actually say “private businesses” but just employers with over 100 employees.

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday that all employers with more than 100 workers will be forced to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly. The mandate will be announced Thursday afternoon and is expected to affect as many as 100 million Americans.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 9-9-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And I will be unemployed soon.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think this is a prerequest to alien disclosure. The vacations inoculate the human race from a disease that the aliens carry.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

It doesn’t actually say “private businesses” but just employers with over 100 employees.

President Joe Biden will announce Thursday that all employers with more than 100 workers will be forced to require coronavirus vaccinations or test employees weekly. The mandate will be announced Thursday afternoon and is expected to affect as many as 100 million Americans.

www.foxnews.com...

Just wait until the major insurance companies come out right after and say they either will no longer insure the unvaxxed or they will charge a major premium for unvaxed.

It is all lining up for exactly what many of us here have been saying for a while now.

Like a slow boiled frog.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
And I will be unemployed soon.

That sucks and I am sorry to hear.

This is definitely going to turn the unemployment numbers upside down. You have 80 million (according to Psaki, I think it is much more) unvaxxed. Then you have their voters who the majority of the younger ones do not want to work. Unemployment is likely about to hit the highest it ever has.

I wonder when they will start cutting utilities to businesses and residences of the unvaxxed, or is that too conspiratorial for people at this point?

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join