It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer for Faucis new movie has 30k dislikes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

*chuckles*

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: sciencelol

Downvoted and commented at 31K

#arrestfauci
#fauciliedpeopledied

Case in point 2.

He is a public figure who has ruined people lives, continues to advocate for blatant child abuse, is as corrupt as they come and you are surprised people down vote his BS propaganda?

His emails showed the truth, I look forward to justice finally hitting this scumbag.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930pmTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
a reply to: GravitySucks

Well FB and twitter are full of liberals and all he conservatives get banned.

So please at least link one twitter post telling people to go downvote it for us

*Eyeroll and LMAO

It wasn't the liberals telling people to go downvote the National Geographic video.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

At least they left comments on (for now), unlike the White House YouTube page.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Well FB and twitter are full of liberals and all he conservatives get banned.

So please at least link one twitter post telling people to go downvote it for us

*Eyeroll and LMAO

It wasn't the liberals telling people to go downvote the National Geographic video.

Imagine that...

I'm not sure what, if anything, you're trying to say here...

Care to elaborate?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, the video has been up for a week. If there's some grandiose scheme to rake in downvotes (it's currently at 2.6k
and 31k
) they're not doing so great.

Disney (which owns 73% of the National Geographic Channel) is a very left, gone woke company. This is purely propaganda and nothing more. Everyone feel bad for modern day messiah Fauci...

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

*Eyeroll and LMAO

Still waiting for just one link of people telling other people to go downvote it.

But you dont have one because you just made that # up

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Ngl, I almost believed him...

If I don't see evidence within the next 24Hours then I will be convinced that GravitySucks does indeed suck and is not to be trusted about anything to do with the 'Rona...
edit on 792021 by Wide-Eyes because: The double, that that

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
National Geo has exposed themselves again as a NWO/Democrat Alliance Shill 🤣🤣🤣👁️🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Dr Fauci due facce ☠️

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Just watched. Still, 2.6K likes and 32,K dislikes at this time.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes. And this thread appears to be having a similar effect.

That doesn't even make sense.

Two people on page 1 of this thread already went and downvoted it. Imagine how many downvotes days-long campaigns on Twitter, FB, and other sites bred.

Hope that helps you out.

ETA: Make that three people now.

So your lamenting that there is a grassroots movement to show displeasure in Dr Fauci?

Isn't that how this is supposed to work?

If people actually like Fauci they wouldn't follow the trend to dislike his video and instead like it.

That clear Isn't happening.

Why does it matter how a person hears about the video? What matters is that they took the time to log into YouTube just to dislike his video.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have no idea, why they are keeping this figurehead around, he has lost enough credibility.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
From the YouTube comments:

“If you wear two bathing suits this summer, it’s ok to pee in the pool” - A. Fauci

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I have no idea, why they are keeping this figurehead around, he has lost enough credibility.

Because if they remove him than they have to acknowledge that he's been mismananging covid for the last year and a half. And if he's been mismananging covid than they have been mismananging covid because they have been following his lead.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's becoming so obvious that people are sick of this never ending nightmare. Just look at any video on YouTube about Covid-19 and it'll probably have a very poor like/dislike ratio, especially if it's from a mainstream source. The true shock to the system for our world leaders will be when the next elections come around and people vote in mass for the politicians who support their freedoms, which are typically "far-right" politicians. That's why I think it's so essential for them to totally control the voting process, otherwise they wont have power for too much longer.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Yup your right i am seeing this on every Canadian news media outlets, MSNBC not much maybe a little but even there people are tired of hearing booster shots or vax mandates, vax passports.

You just wonder what is the breaking point?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

I saw one hilloaurs comment on YT.I dont have it but it was a funny one.

edit on 7-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Lamenting nothing. Merely pointing our what I've seen on the sites, including this one now.

Too bad, so sad that this seems to bug some people (who apparently don't know how to use search engines either).

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Lamenting nothing. Merely pointing our what I've seen on the sites, including this one now.

Too bad, so sad that this seems to bug some people (who apparently don't know how to use search engines either).

That's my point though. I really doubt understand what you are trying to point out... other than the obvious that their is a grassroots movement of displeasure in Dr Fauci's handling of the pandemic. And that it is currently magentudes larger than the group of Americans that like Dr Fauci.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join