It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'F**K Joe Biden' Chants Break Out at College Football Games Across the Country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
But the masks the masks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!不不不不

不不不不

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
How is my claim absurd? It is what happenend. The media and DNC pushed biden as the only option to beat Trump. Alot of people wanted Trump out. At least enough to give Biden the win.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well i meant disliked by alot, but also still liked by many. And you don't need cnn or fox to see that. People were very polarized. Either loving Trump as POTUS or wanting him out.

Trump won by a landslide? If it was a landslide victory why cant anyone prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Trump won?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
How is my claim absurd? It is what happenend. The media and DNC pushed biden as the only option to beat Trump. Alot of people wanted Trump out. At least enough to give Biden the win.

If Trump was so hated, why was joe the 'only one that could beat him'?

Absurd.

And when was joe the 'best choice' for anything?

Also absurd.

Logical fallacies confusing you?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I Recently Purchased 2 new Flags that say exactly that.
F--- Biden.
a reply to: Klassified

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Trump was recently asked if he planned on running in 2024 and his responce was why he could not legally answer the question he said trump fans will be very happy in 2024

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My hubby and I are going to a game soon just for this. And...

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
Sounds more like a couple dude bros trying to get this ball rolling. I completely agree with the message. Just wish it was more abroad

So go to your closest uni game next saturday and start a chant.

The season is just getting started, right? Here is a chance to help it grow.

Then you dont have to wish!

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: holydarkness
Trump was recently asked if he planned on running in 2024 and his responce was why he could not legally answer the question he said trump fans will be very happy in 2024

I hope he's smarter and more ruthless with who he chooses as his advisors and cabinet heads next time around.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I said the dnc and media pushed biden as the only option to win.

Only thing that is "absurd" is your reading comprehension.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I said the dnc and media pushed biden as the only option to win.

Only thing that is "absurd" is your reading comprehension.

You said this:

"It comes down to Trump being very disliked and Biden pushed as the only option to beat Trump"

Maybe you'd like to edit your original post to match what you now claim to have said?

If Trump was so disliked, anyone but hillary could have beat him.

Hillary had no chance since everyone now knows she was in charge of completely fabricating the russia hoax.

Democrats pushed joe as the only option as cover for their earlier ukraine scam.

Both parts are absurd.

But feel free to edit that 2nd part if you have changed your mind, or think that your words are being misinterpreted.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Your response was to my second post in which i clearified, it was the dnc and media.

You can just click your name and see. And i have no reason to edit my original post. Why? You already know what i meant after clarification.

Are you really going to blame me for misreading my post and tgen rambel on like you have any single train of thought?

Bot sure whats worse these days... the loonatic lefties or you raging trump cult fanatics.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Your response was to my second post in which i clearified, it was the dnc and media.

You can just click your name and see. And i have no reason to edit my original post. Why? You already know what i meant after clarification.

Are you really going to blame me for misreading my post and tgen rambel on like you have any single train of thought?

Bot sure whats worse these days... the loonatic lefties or you raging trump cult fanatics.

Just can't keep trump from leaking out of your ears again?

Still absurd.

If trump was so hated, why was there only one person able to beat him.

And a senile racist child molester at that.

Absurd.

Joe HAD to run.

He said so during the democrats Ukraine scam.

Right before democrat leadership cleared all the other candidates out of his way

What do you think he meant by that?

He meant that ccp was very angry at pre-bribed democrats for losing in 2016, and it had to be joe for their ukraine scam coverup.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

F**K Joe Biden'

Why would _ANYONE_ want to have coitus with THAT?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I love it. NOM NOM NOM Creepy Joe eat that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: holydarkness

I hope he's smarter and more ruthless with who he chooses as his advisors and cabinet heads next time around.

people like Trump and Bush keep democrats around to be nice.
I bet he regrets keeping Fauci.

people like the Clintons fire everybody, including the White House travel office and the Chief Usher (something like that)
they want THEIR PEOPLE in place

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Trump needed a small circle of loyal advisors and a Vice President with loyalty and a like mind. They needed to fire everyone in site and move any office out of Washington that wasnt required to be there by law to the Deep South. Work on passing strict nepotism laws on the federal law and did I mention fire everyone in site?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
How about T-shirts that say;

Fuk Joe Biden
&
Fuk Fauci

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How about T-shirts that say;

Fuk Joe Biden
&