It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas, its time for forced vasectomies.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: andy06shake

My close friend payed a dear price. He wanted a child his whole life, and after he was married, his wife snuck out and aborted his baby. She murdered his child.

So you're saying her thoughts on it were irrelevant?

It was 'his'. Not hers, not their's, just his.

Well, you're saying the very opposite, that ONLY her thoughts on the subject mattered (hence her sneaking from the house in order to perform this procedure without his thoughts or say so). So what you're saying the man's thought do not matter at all...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: DBCowboy

Mostly it is only a potential human being, especially over there with your third world healthcare system

You gonna start going around and policing people's wank socks for the potential lost humans too?

Nope, you cannot conflate the two.

The unborn child is human. Sperm is not human. Sperm is a human product.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And?

I'm sure you had a point there, but its moot.

A man is just as culpable for a pregnancy as a woman.

So why should only a woman be victimised under the law?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Hate to break it to you but in this century women serve in the armed forces alongside men. Maybe you should catch up a bit?

Denying a choice is denying a choice, whether its banned or forced.

Uh not really.

I said sign up for the draft.
I didn’t say volunteer.
Men must sign up when they are 18 or face the ramifications. Women get a hard pass.

Maybe women better choose not to get pregnant.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah, you have no certainty that the bunch of cells inside the woman will develop into a healthy, viable human either though do you?
Especially considering your country's awful provision of ante natal care for the poor.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Nope. I'm saying its 50/50. You were the person only framing it from his side.

Ultimately though, she is the one who would have to carry the child, with all the issues, potential health hazards and bodily changes.

What if she died in childbirth? Would you call him a murderer?

link   

Hate to break it to you but in this century women serve in the armed forces alongside men. Maybe you should catch up a bit?

Choices are denied all the time. A person might choose to murder another, might choose to rob a bank, might choose to choke a chicken (though I believe that's still legal in 4 states)...there are choices all over that are banned.

link   

No national health service but a right as to what can and cannot grow in a woman's body.

She better not try to grow Cannabis in there!

link   
a reply to: Littlebatman

Yeah.

No.

Choice of something you do not like does not beget force. End of discussion.

Unless you want people to turn the tables on thou. it's not hard to do for example purposes. Such as forcefully sealing you into hazmat suits you can never exit. Wanna play?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

No national health service but a right as to what can and cannot grow in a woman's body.

She better not try to grow Cannabis in there!

She wouldnt be short of marriage proposals if she could do that.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Whooooa! It's getting good! Gloves are off...ding ding.

Uh not really.

I said sign up for the draft.
I didn’t say volunteer.
Men must sign up when they are 18 or face the ramifications. Women get a hard pass.

Maybe women better choose not to get pregnant.

link   

Yep, you read that right.

As the Texas (Gilead?) GOP has decreed that women don't have rights over their own bodies, it only seems fair that the same should apply to men.

As such, a motion should be bought before the legislature to insist that all males receive vasectomies as they reach puberty. Modern medical procedures mean that such things can be reversed if need be (but its not guaranteed.)

I wonder how long it would take such a motion to be thrown out?

I also wonder though, if one was brought up, what the arguments would be against it, because it (literally) takes two to tango and it's only the women that are paying the price.

It's time for men to put their money (and tackle) where their mouth is.

What a dumb proposal.....Go make me a sammich while you think on how stupid this is.

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Unless you want people to turn the tables on thou. it's not hard to do for example purposes. Such as forcefully sealing you into hazmat suits you can never exit. Wanna play?

I'm sure you know this, but ATS requires people to use english on the forum.
You seem to have broken out into gibberish?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Yeah, you have no certainty that the bunch of cells inside the woman will develop into a healthy, viable human either though do you?
Especially considering your country's awful provision of ante natal care for the poor.

Ok, we get it jerk-weed. You hate America. Go have a cup of hot tea and some dry biscuits...

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep, you read that right.

As the Texas (Gilead?) GOP has decreed that women don't have rights over their own bodies, it only seems fair that the same should apply to men.

As such, a motion should be bought before the legislature to insist that all males receive vasectomies as they reach puberty. Modern medical procedures mean that such things can be reversed if need be (but its not guaranteed.)

I wonder how long it would take such a motion to be thrown out?

I also wonder though, if one was brought up, what the arguments would be against it, because it (literally) takes two to tango and it's only the women that are paying the price.

It's time for men to put their money (and tackle) where their mouth is.

What a dumb proposal.....Go make me a sammich while you think on how stupid this is.

Vasa, I'm pro-choice as all # on the matter, and his "proposal" is utterly brain dead.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How.... original.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Your argument is faulty. No one is suggesting women should be sterilized or forced to abstain from sex. Choices have consequences for men and women alike... and if you were a true advocate for choice you would make men an equal partner in that choice

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nope. I'm saying its 50/50. You were the person only framing it from his side.

Ultimately though, she is the one who would have to carry the child, with all the issues, potential health hazards and bodily changes.

What if she died in childbirth? Would you call him a murderer?

What??? First of all, you're so all over the place that it's impossible to follow what the hell you're saying. Could you at least click 'quote' so people know what you're talking about. You know you're off base if you're replying to someone and they don't even know the post you're referencing. Slow down there hot-rod.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'm sure you know this, but ATS requires people to use english on the forum.
You seem to have broken out into gibberish?

You should probably stop drinking.

If you're permanently sealed in a hazmat suit, this is what's not going to happen ever again:

Contracting illnesses
Sex

If you're still confused after this, make an appointment for adult education classes.

Edit: it's poetry in motion, two kinds of birds with ONE stone! Is there anything a hazmat suit isn't useful for, lol

edit on 9/6/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Insults? Really

I thought this was an intelligent forum.

If you can't handle the fact that someone from a different country sees things differently to you and just revert to snowflake pettiness then maybe you are in the wrong place.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join