It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Candace Owens Was Denied China Virus Test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
IAMTAT, I don't understand your question. Discrimination in what sense? Science deniers picking and choosing what medical practices are legit? The employees of that testing facility have been risking their health, working countless hours and someone who has actively fought against health provisions that would render the testing unnecessary in the first place has the audacity to come in under a fake name and pretend all is forgotten?

Candace Owens is a garbage person

“The media, government and big pharma are all the ones saying I should get it. What have they done to be trustworthy?”

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Dont you just feel like punching someone in the mouth when they behave like the facility's owner?

Don't you just hate it when the narrative of keeping everyone safe falls apart?

On to climate change because.....Ida.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Whoa whoa whoa

What health provisions would have rendered the testing unnecessary in the first place?

If you say wearing a mask then I'm sorry but no. For 18 months we have been told masks aren't to stop you from getting covid they are to stop you from potentially spreading it if you don't know you are infected with it, according to everyone like you "masks aren't meant to protect you, they are meant to protect granny". Its also discrimination since doctors and nurses and most in the healthcare field all took the hypocritic oath which means they are suppose to be unbiased in there approach and are suppose to help all people no matter their beliefs.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a private business and can do what they want. I don't agree with it, but it's their choice to do it. No different than me boycotting a business with politics I don't agree with.

link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: bigsnowman

No, but it works well enough to travel which is supposed to be how it works. No worries, the people that said this would happen which turns American citizens into second citizens were just fearmongering, right?

Sometimes a two tier system is the least worst arrangement. It's like Jim Crow, but you get to decide whether you want to get vaxxed and go through the front door, or remain unvaxxed and have to go through the service entrance. Everyone is a winner. Especially the people who fit service entrances to department stores.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

It's a private business and can do what they want. I don't agree with it, but it's their choice to do it. No different than me boycotting a business with politics I don't agree with.

So long as don't do it based on your race, religion, sex, gender identity, veteran status, and so on.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Good! Her fear-mongering and propaganda have killed and hurt who knows how many Americans.

Wow, go get that killer sport!

And while your at it maybe the test center owner as well. How irresponsible to not test Candice. If she is positive she is spreading rona all over. The owner is an accomplice to this killing that you speak of.

The people of Aspen should lock down until Candice leaves! They must be absolutely terrified, the poor things!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7

Good! Her fear-mongering and propaganda have killed and hurt who knows how many americans. The vaccine doesn't work but the test does? Get bent, Candace

How is her brand of fear mongering any different than pro-vaxx fear mongering?

It's simple: Vaccinate or don't. I didn't, I got covid, and I recovered within 9 days with very few ill effects. I don't think covid was bad enough to shut down the entire world. People with preexisting conditions should've followed CDC science and the rest of us could deal with it our own way.

Herd immunity > covid vax

How many people did you spread it to and how was their outcomes? Though I suppose everyone else doesn't matter. You're fine; that's what counts.
edit on 2-9-2021 by bigsnowman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

So long as don't do it based on your race, religion, sex, gender identity, veteran status, and so on.

I am fairly certain that will be changing in the near future.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Good! Her fear-mongering and propaganda have killed and hurt who knows how many americans. The vaccine doesn't work but the test does? Get bent, Candace

It's simple: Vaccinate or don't. I didn't, I got covid, and I recovered within 9 days with very few ill effects. I don't think covid was bad enough to shut down the entire world. People with preexisting conditions should've followed CDC science and the rest of us could deal with it our own way.

How many people did you spread it to and how was there outcomes? Though I suppose everyone else doesn't matter. You're fine; that's what counts.

LOL...you should go save some Afganis....or do they not matter? Be careful though...none of them wear masks, don't worry about the guns...the Rona will get you!
edit on 9/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Is the Hippocratic oath really a thing, or is it just a point in the graduation ceremony?

The HO says tons of stuff that makes no sense in the context of todays medical training and community in general.

To hold my teacher in this art equal to my own parents; to make him partner in my livelihood; when he is in need of money to share mine with him; to consider his family as my own brothers, and to teach them this art, if they want to learn it, without fee or indenture;

Any doctors out there sharing their income with professors and other doctors? Or giving out free medical degrees to families of other doctors?

No where in the oath does it say that doctors have to treat all patients without discrimination. The whole medical system would crumble if that was a thing. It says that in the houses THEY enter, they will enter to help the sick. It doesn't say they have to enter every house, or welcome the sick into their homes.

The oath is said by some doctors, and not by others. Some use the original script and some use modified oaths, or completely original oaths based on their university. It's more a rite of passage than anything. Doctors are held to actual laws and standards of practice dependant on where they are, and that makes the Hippocratic Oath basically irrelevant in this day and age.

Owens may have a discrimination case, but the HO would be irrelevant in that case.

So for all intents and purposes, other than internal morals of any given doctor, it's just a point in the grad ceremony.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Oh, I agree! After all.... look at her skin color.....

Democrats remind me of the Pharisees. Christ would be calling then snakes, hypocrites, and vipers. And he would be right!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
God, I hope she sues them into oblivion.

This action by Aspen Laboratories is a leftist trifecta. They get to be total authoritarians, then they get to "shame" Owens and put that despicable right-wing Trumper in her place, and finally, they get to show how p.c. and woke they are.

I'm sure the pro-vax Fauci worshippers are really getting off on this. They love this stuff almost as much as they love seeing an anti-vaxxer die.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There should be no protected classes. Business should be able to run how it wants and let the market decide.

a reply to: visitedbythem

I couldn't care less about her skin color. The business owner made it clear in their statement it wasn't about that at all. Even if it were, see above statement.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Some people are ready to go to jail over this nonsense. Just be careful who you deny services to if you're in that position. I know people that would go out of their way to hunt you down over it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think medical ethics regarding false advertising of a service/service availability actually do apply here. Hence my quip about it being criminal.
edit on 9/2/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Basically, ANY testing facility or vax place can refuse service to people they don't like based on their race, politics, gender, religion...etc.

Owens was just doing the right thing by following the rules to get tested...but the owner let her prejudice endanger the health of others.

Can testing facilities now deny service to ALL black people?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Business should be able to run how it wants and let the market decide.

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying businesses shouldn't be regulated in any way? Are you saying that a business owner should be able to refuse service to someone based on their appearance? Should they be able to lie about their products or services? Should they be allowed to overcharge for their goods or services?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

How many people did you spread it to and how was their outcomes? Though I suppose everyone else doesn't matter. You're fine; that's what counts.

I didn't spread it. I quarantined

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Basically, ANY testing facility or vax place can refuse service to people they don't like based on their race, politics, gender, religion...etc.

Owens was just doing the right thing by following the rules to get tested...but the owner let her prejudice endanger the health of others.

Can testing facilities now deny service to ALL black people?

I'd guess so, based kind of on the same excuse this one gave. They can look at the numbers by race if those unvaccinated and use that to assume they have similar political views as Candace and refuse them all.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join