It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone STOP! Look at what REAL Americans did!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm done with your dense bull#.

edit on 8 27 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

God Bless Our Vets!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
How long before pelosi gets wheeled out on stage to condemn this effort as grandstanding?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

On the contrary, they couldn't have pulled this off without the permission and cooperation of the US Military command.

I think maybe you underestimate the value of knowing the right people Sookie .

A simple coordination with Special operations and its possible , Special Operations are very independent from the Big Army Military they are near autonomous .

I served in the Military and I can tell you it's possible .
edit on 27-8-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm not buying yours either. This mission couldn't have happened without the permission from and coordination with the US Military, period.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I served in the Military and I can tell you it's possible .

It's possible to land an unauthorized plane in the US military controlled airport in the middle of a critical rescue mission? It's possible for an unauthorized group of veterans to disembark and break through a heavily guarded perimeter, get a bunch of Afghan refugees, bring them back inside, refuel and then take off for the USA, without the permission and coordination of the US military command?

Yeah, I don't believe that for one minute.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm not buying yours either. This mission couldn't have happened without the permission from and coordination with the US Military, period.

Wrong.

This isn't your lane Sookie.

You are now in my world.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No one cares what some dense leftist with zero military experience believes or doesn't believe.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Wrong.

You are now in my world.

To Sookie, the real heroes are the ones that wore yesterday's suicide vests.
edit on 27-8-2021 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We elect a new president every 4 years. The US Military doesn't change its rigor and methodology every time we have an election.

Yes it does. Every time a new President is elected the senior leadership of the military is changed to people who have views that align with the current Administration.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't believe that for one minute.

Your ignorance is showing.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Obviously you have no idea how they got there. I also can't believe that nobody has said it yet. I can also tell you that these guys are the same type that went into the compound at Benghazi. They were there because they are just operatives. That's how they defied orders. It was allowed by the commanders on the ground. Not the upper echelons of the military. The upper echelons are the problem.
edit on 27-8-2021 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

In a move criticized by many, the Pentagon has not permitted uniformed U.S. service members to venture outside of the airport's perimeter to rescue Americans and Afghans seeking U.S. protection.

Task Force Pineapple are Bona Fide American Hero's.

Especially with over $85 Billion of American military hardware laying around and bunch of dirt bags running rough shot over everyone.

This seriously boils my blood! I'm just gonna stay quiet on the internet.....actions speak much louder than words!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IncognitoGhostman

No no. We have defer to Sookiechacha and her all-knowingness.

She and not me completed hundreds of special operations missions in Afghanistan. She and not me conducted over 15 medevac missions. She and not me got the Intel briefings and knows much better than I what goes on in Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Wrong.

You are now in my world.

Appeal to authority is a common type of fallacy, or an argument based on unsound logic.

SOURCE
It's unsound logic to think that these guys could have pulled this off, as I stated, without the permission and coordination of the US Military. Your BS appeal to authority is a meaningless.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

She and not me completed hundreds of special operations missions in Afghanistan.

How many of those mission did you complete in defiance of military command?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You're appealing to your own ignorance.

I have experience. Time in. Know-how and know the players involved.

You?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Unsound logic is using terms like Military Command and Military Intelligence.

Both are oxymorons.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Our crew was disciplined multiple times for responding to IED attacks and TICs when we weren't authorized to.

Lives are on the line. You know nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How long are you gonna carry water for that demented old horse ?

Biden had anything to do with he would have named it 'Operation two scoops'.

We elect a new president every 4 years. The US Military doesn't change its rigor and methodology every time we have an election.

You most think pretty poorly of our military if you think a small squad of "vigilante veterans" can just up and land and do whatever they feel like doing, in the midst of a complicated, dangerous and deadly mission in Afghanistan.

Bro you need to learn how to read the OP and other's sourced material so you can stop making a fool of yourself. Literally two posts above yours Neo96 posted the following..

In a move criticized by many, the Pentagon has not permitted uniformed U.S. service members to venture outside of the airport's perimeter to rescue Americans and Afghans seeking U.S. protection.

biden is the commander of the U.S. military, let that sink in.

The heroic group didn't one-up the military there by doing what they did. biden is holding them back from doing what we should be FU**ING DOING! IT TOOK A ROUGE GOD DAMN GROUP TO DO WHAT THE FU**ING COWARD FOR A PRESIDENT SHOULD BE FU**ING ORDERING IN THE FIRST PLACE!

FU** BIDEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join