It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone STOP! Look at what REAL Americans did!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

In a move criticized by many, the Pentagon has not permitted uniformed U.S. service members to venture outside of the airport's perimeter to rescue Americans and Afghans seeking U.S. protection.

Task Force Pineapple are Bona Fide American Hero's.

Especially with over $85 Billion of American military hardware laying around and bunch of dirt bags running rough shot over everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"This Herculean effort couldn't have been done without the unofficial heroes inside the airfield who defied their orders to not help beyond the airport perimeter, by wading into sewage canals and pulling in these targeted people who were flashing pineapples on their phones," he added.

So, the mission itself wasn't defiant of any order. Once they got there, they went out to the bombing site to collect the refugees flashing pineapples from their phones. Got it.

There were 13 dead American soldiers out there, at least 16 wounded American soldiers, along with at least 160 wounded and dead Afghanis, and you think the US Military didn't go out there to collect their dead and wounded? That the only souls who went out there were the Pineapple guys, who defied orders?

I can see why the US Military wouldn't want those that they've already corralled in to the airport security area to go back outside, but these guys were there to seek out and rescue their friend. That's why they were there, and the cooperating military personnel knew that. I don't think they expected to find him safe inside the secured area. Nope. They were there to go out and find their person/people. That was their mission from the get go.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Sookiechacha

How long are you gonna carry water for that demented old horse ?

Biden had anything to do with he would have named it 'Operation two scoops'.

We elect a new president every 4 years. The US Military doesn't change its rigor and methodology every time we have an election.

You most think pretty poorly of our military if you think a small squad of "vigilante veterans" can just up and land and do whatever they feel like doing, in the midst of a complicated, dangerous and deadly mission in Afghanistan.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The US Military doesn't change its rigor and methodology every time we have an election.

It did EXACTLY that 8 months ago BECAUSE we had a fraud of an election.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No, it didn't.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fan bloody tastic! This made my day@

Bravo gentlemen

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: neo96

No, it didn't.

Yes it GOD DAMN DID.

www.foxnews.com...

www.vanityfair.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Stop wasting my time with crap.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It says so right there.

Holy crap.

"This Herculean effort couldn't have been done without the unofficial heroes inside the airfield who defied their orders to not help beyond the airport perimeter, by wading into sewage canals and pulling in these targeted people who were flashing pineapples on their phones," he added.

Can you not read? Is this really something that needs spelled out?

Why are you so hell bent on #ting on these American heroes?

(post by projectvxn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Not everybody's college degree is as good as somebody else's.

Compare Biden's to anybody else's and see.

Getting it yet? 😃

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pressing on through injuries from the attack in Karzai international...these are men who are fueled by a sense of honor. They need to run for public office when the come back. That is the mojo missing from our elected officials....honor. Integrity. Duty.

Not recruiting for anything here...but putting my support behind the idea that these men start getting put on local/state/national ballots to use that sense of duty for the benefit of us all.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

(CNN)Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has ordered a staggeredpause of operations across the entire US militaryso commanders can have "needed discussions" with service members about the issue of extremism over the next 60 days, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby announced on Wednesday.

www.cnn.com...

That's 60 days to get people the hell out of AFghanistan lost.

Because their fellow soldiers are the enemy NOT the Taliban.

This Afghanistan debacle was deliberate.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sorry. But I don't believe that.

How do you think that would have happened. Did some US soldiers defy orders to hold the perimeter and look the other way and let these guys just sneak out? How'd they get back in with their refugees? Did some US soldiers defy orders look the other way and let them and their (undocumented) Afghani refugees in too? Did some US soldier defy orders and let their plane take off for the USA with (undocumented) Afghani refugees?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just look at these magnificent American men!

Report: All-volunteer team of US veterans launch daring mission in Kabul, rescue hundreds — even as American military is hamstrung

Look at what we can do when we put principle above fear of repercussions.

Thank you to those who disobeyed orders. You did the right thing. There may yet be glory in all this pain for you.

From the bottom of this veteran's heart, thank you heroes for your service.

This made me cry Patriotic tears .

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Just look at these magnificent American men!

Report: All-volunteer team of US veterans launch daring mission in Kabul, rescue hundreds — even as American military is hamstrung

Look at what we can do when we put principle above fear of repercussions.

Thank you to those who disobeyed orders. You did the right thing. There may yet be glory in all this pain for you.

From the bottom of this veteran's heart, thank you heroes for your service.

CNN ran a special on these groups last night. Democrats are grateful to see groups helping Joe Biden meet his evacuation deadline.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I'm not trying to down play the heroics here. I'm just saying that it wasn't a rogue, defiant and illegal mission.

You maybe incapable of joy Sookie .

But I know you were not on the ground with those American Veterans , so you have no idea what your talking about .

The Media can down play it all they want , but It happened American Citizens stepped up and made the Government look like FOOLS.

Just another nail in the Current administrations coffin .

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

(CNN)Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin has ordered a staggeredpause of operations across the entire US militaryso commanders can have "needed discussions" with service members about the issue of extremism over the next 60 days, Pentagon spokesperson John Kirby announced on Wednesday.

www.cnn.com...

That's 60 days to get people the hell out of AFghanistan lost.

Because their fellow soldiers are the enemy NOT the Taliban.

This Afghanistan debacle was deliberate.

Austin, Blinken and Milley should all be hung.

Publicly.

With great fanfare.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Austin, Blinken and Milley should all be hung.

The only three that should be left behind with their new besties the Tolly ban.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Look. I think it's great what these people did. What I'm not buying is that they had to defy the Commander in Chief and the US Military command, because they're so incompetent, and act like vigilante veterans, breaking lawful military orders, to pull this off.

On the contrary, they couldn't have pulled this off without the permission and cooperation of the US Military command.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join