It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank the Unvaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Let's be real.

1. While there are some people who have experienced such a cluster of deaths. They do happen. Most people have not. I don't actually personally know anyone who died from COVID. Oh, let me take that back. I found out a few weeks ago that an old high school teacher of mine died of it. So that makes one. That doesn't take away from the tragedy of those who did have close loved ones die of it, but that also doesn't change it didn't touch a whole lot of people.

2. If such a pile of deaths was a personally common thing, there would be a lot less vaccine reluctance. People would be getting it so they wouldn't die, and not just because they think they'll get their lives back. Honestly, I got it just to get my life back.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

AUBREY: Yes, absolutely. The delta variant is estimated to be up to 225% more transmissible than the original strain. So, you know, once it finds pockets of unprotected people, it can spread very quickly. Over just the last week, 10% of U.S. counties moved into what the CDC categorizes as high transmission risk. All of these counties have low vaccination rates. Now, there are breakthrough cases where fully vaccinated people are getting infected. But typically, Mary Louise, they're not ending up in the hospital. In fact, 97% of people who are hospitalized from COVID now are unvaccinated.

But are the hospitalized patients being treated for a covid infection or do they just happen to test positive while visiting the facility for unrelated symptoms?

Methinks this latest trend smells a lot like that comorbidity situation that raised a lot of eyebrows back when coroners began blowing their whistles.

🤔🧐

All of the hospitalizations and deaths are a comorbidity situation and that’s the entire problem.

SARS isn’t the issue. It’s what the virus does to your body when you have other ailments (diagnosed or not) that’s the issue.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
question why they desperately need you to take it

worlds gon mad,

Because what you think the issue is isn’t the issue - and it’s being exploited - and your anti-vax stance fuels the fire.

You’re being played with your own logic.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
a reply to: marg6043

I didnt read all of the OP, but your response is enough for me to get the gist. LOL And I agree with you.

To the OP.

Sadly, it is the vaxxed causing all the problems. Gee, thanks a lot gullible naïve people. You are getting ready to make our lives HELL again.

I am proud to be part of the control group and I will continue to sit back and SADLY watch the blowout from the test subjects that got an injection of an experimental concoction of chemicals that have negative physical issues years to come including, death. When there was a 99.8% recovery rate if one got sick, there was never a need for a vaccine in the first place. AND we have cheap drugs that would cure you if you got sick. Why healthy people could not just WAIT for further testing boggles my mind.

This is NOT ABOUT OUR HEALTH.
To this day, the government and 'medicinal professionals' STILL are not MANDATING healthy lifestyles consisting of exercise, healthy diet, vitamins and plenty of outdoor activities.
Our government has STILL not made expensive life saving drugs either FREE or CHEAP.
Our government is STILL allowing thousands upon thousands of illegal aliens to pour over our border, w/out being check for diseases (including covid, aids, stds, etc etc), not being forced to vaccinate for ANY VACCINES (that all of our kids must get to attend schools) and are being SHIPPED to various cities across the country probably infected.

THIS IS 100% ABOUT POLITICS AND CONTROL and 0% about health. Prove me wrong.

You’re 100% wrong and that’s ok.

Think a little bit about your response (since you didn’t read the OP).

The vaccinated aren’t the problem because they legit don’t end up in the hospital. You have a materially higher probability of that happening as the unvaccinated crowd.

Ever considered how the idea that Covid is “under control” is tied to increasing vaccination rates?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamburgler

You're a scarey motherf#@^#$, because that does sound plausible. My field of work is very entrenched in state contracts, and energy providers who are tied to federal regulations.

My body, my choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

The vax and restriction chearleading club falls apart when faced with the science
both vax and unvaxed give and take the virus
heck at least the unvaccinnated are more likely to show symptoms.
and probably less likely to contribute to more lethal strains

edit on pmWednesdayWednesday21100000007pm7 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

The vax and restriction chearleading club falls apart when faced with the science
both vax and unvaxed give and take the virus
heck at least the unvaccinnated are more likely to show symptoms.
and probably less likely to contribute to more lethal strains

What the real F.

Bro, your comment proves my point. The unvaxed and up on a hospital bed. The vaxed don’t.

Whether that’s right or wrong… welcome to your unvaccinated future. Enjoy the spoils of being wrong and killing our economy.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: Hamburgler
So, the Feds mandate the vax for employees,

states probably follow suit and then it’s off to the private sector (which sends now seeing with big tech). At the same time, mask mandate hell returns.

Most states are done with Mask mandates.

we gave an inch, now they want a mile.

the Feds can stick it in their pie hole, no more playing by their rules...

Most stages WERE done with mask mandates.

This isn’t the past tense. It’s today.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Getting the vax is the only way to stop all of this because it’s the one thing the left doesn’t expect to happen; actually achieving vaccine victory by their own definition in a short period of time.

Tyranny requires consent.

I do not consent.

Great.

You do realize “they” are banking on you having that stance, right? You’re not an iconoclast or a martyr. You’re the key to victory.

Walked right into the trap.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

As someone who has not gotten the vaccine and will not, you're very welcome. It's nice to finally be appreciated for something.

So when you’re on unemployment will you be pissed that I think you’re a leach on the system?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
you're welcome.

(still not getting it)

Not need to thank me - you’ll be the one dealing with problems.

Not me.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Delta is infecting the vaccinated, too, and by magnitudes more than what the CDC is saying. That is why they are again saying to wear a mask.

That’s 100% wrong and false.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This new Covid problem is being caused by the illegals coming across the borders, and can be blamed 100% on the democrats.

The democrats know Covid will never be under control with large numbers if infected coming across the southern border and are using it to control Americans.

I have had both shots and I will not wear a mask as long as this illegal immigration program continues.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep I noticed that too, most of the people I know that are healthy are complaining of the lack of incentive to stay healthy, many have gained unwanted pounds after the lockdown.

I think that if we could see the statistics not from Covid, but from the effects of the lockdowns, it would cause an Emergency Measure.

- suicide
- increased drug & alcohol use
- health issues from lack of regular Dr. appts.
- elective surgeries cancelled
- increased overdoses
- increased domestic violence
- lower quality of education for children
- lower physical activity for everyone
- increased obesity
- lost jobs
- businesses going bankrupt
- loss of individual rights
- societal division
- etc

That list is incomplete and seems WAY more scary than a really bad cold.

To me, at least.

2020 data suggests overall deaths were down in the US.

That is well documented on this site because a big argument was “Covid was so bad yet the death count is down”.

So you’re saying the lockdowns killed untold millions?

Nope - they didn’t.

They did (and will) suck though.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind
I just found out this afternoon that my ex-brother-in-law, (he was married to my sister), was taken to the hospital today with problems that were diagnosed as Covid. But, he had both shots months ago. His daughter, (my niece), took him to the hospital and now finds that she has to self-isolate for twelve days. (I thought it was supposed to be two weeks?) The trouble with that is, she just had a baby a couple months ago, so she has to isolate from her baby as well. It seems like we have the vaccinated to thank for this episode, not the unvaccinated.

Again, what is the point for getting vaccinated against covid if you can still catch covid?

You are really, really uninformed.

So tell us, was your family member overweight? Other conditions? Partying their ass off in The Ozarks?

And since we know those who got the vax can 100% carry the same viral load… this isn’t shocking.

The vaccinated didn’t “do this” to anyone. Covid did.

You really, really need to understand what the real issue is here. This isn’t a damned SARS virus. SARS is the dinner theatre - the real issue is what you’re eating while watching.

But those of you who say “mah rights!” Just don’t get it.

I’m trying to literally help people stop from having a lot of problems with my post. But you just don’t get it - you’re so dug in and can’t see the other side.

FFS - I used to be you!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

You're a scarey motherf#@^#$, because that does sound plausible. My field of work is very entrenched in state contracts, and energy providers who are tied to federal regulations.

My body, my choice.

Look dude - I don’t actually want my forecast to be accurate. But, it’s a realistic way one could capitalize on the current state of affairs. A good crisis can’t go to waste…

I think that - at least generally - my post is where we are headed.

It is your body. It is your choice. I didn’t love getting the Vax. I actually had a bit of a moment standing in line for it for reasons a lot of people here would 100% identify with.

But did I do it? Yes. Was that the right decision? Yes. The more I understand, the more getting vaccinated makes sense. Current hospitalizations are proof, but not all the proof there is to be found.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

This doesn't support my magnitudes claim, but shows they aren't really doing much to count the mild and moderate cases. We aren't doing contact tracing, so we have no idea how many are infected, but not sick.
www.cdc.gov...

The number of COVID-19 vaccine breakthrough infections reported to CDC likely are an undercount of all SARS-CoV-2 infections among fully vaccinated persons. National surveillance relies on passive and voluntary reporting, and data might not be complete or representative. These surveillance data are a snapshot and help identify patterns and look for signals among vaccine breakthrough cases.

Data on patients with vaccine breakthrough infection who were hospitalized or died will be updated regularly. Studies are being conducted in multiple U.S. sites that will include information on all vaccine breakthrough infections regardless of clinical status to supplement the national surveillance.

Other countries are keeping better track of breakthrough cases and even doing contract tracing to catch more breakthroughs. They are seeing a lot of infected, but not sick vaccinated people. You can search the news from other countries. It's there. It's past my bedtime and I don't feel like digging them up.

edit on 29 7 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Why she had to stay away from her baby, new born are born with the mothers antibodies, soo if she took the shot the baby have it too.

This very weird,

Accurate.

However, as the husband of a breast feeding mother we did in fact hold off on her vaccine because we wanted more data on potential issue from the vax being passed to the baby.

I on the other hand got the jab and moved on.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The government is deceiving people in order to get political gain, if the democrats with china biden, care soo much for the people in this nation why is the China biden administration letting hundreds of thousands illegals free in the US with all kind of covid variants, where are the mandates to give the jab to any illegal crossing the border.

With the borders open isn't the government killing the citizens? I mean willingly and knowingly killing us.

This no joke, this is genocide.

Non-sequiter.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

That is a whole bunch of crap, this political it has nothing to do with unvaccinated, CDC is now officially an arm of the DNC,

CDC recommends the vaccinated wear masks in areas with low vaccination rates
Administration officials had been struggling in recent days with how to respond to a rising number of Covid-19 infections and hospitalization among those who are fully vaccinated.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yep political propaganda at its finest, enjoy it,

The crappy shot is not loner working, that is what is all about, more political garbage.

I’m sorry you didn’t listen to anything but your echo chamber.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join