It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gavin Newsom invites world's homeless to California

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: chiefsmom

For as goofball as Jenner has seemed in this recall business, she now looks to have been handed a bazooka.

Please, lets not assume Jenner has an edge because he is celebrity. Larry Elder is a much better conservative choice.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I was twice homeless in California. It didn't matter where it was. It was 45 years ago. What mattered was what I was willing to do to dig myself out of it. One time my roommates in Venice Beach spontaneously decided to move to another state, and another time later on when my dog and me went up into the mountains so I could kick my coke addiction.

I am told that the homeless situation in the cities in California are dire right now. Dangerous, violent, hateful. The support systems that existed in the 80s and 90s have dried up. I feel bad for families who are on the streets. Hell, I feel bad for anyone who is living on the streets. S.F. used to have several places to eat and places to bunk for the night. I can't find any of them now.

Back in the day, a person could crawl up from the bottom to a low-paying job, to a single-room apartment, to a better job, to a loft and begin to live like a human being.

I think the lesser of us are being weeded out. I think the rich assholes that want them weeded out are evil.

<< 1  2   >>

join