It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid-19 Un-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Each Other - Authorities Need To Back Off.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Not really.. vaccinated people carry covid just like before so you will carry the new strains aswell. It's just you won't get that sick...supposedly.

.. a reply to: nonspecific

They carry much less of it, often only in their airways or nasal cavities. So their chance of transmitting it are greatly reduced. They are also less likely to Create variant as there is less of the virus in them.

It's like... If you have a security guard on the door some BLM may still sneak in, but if he isn't there then a whole load might run through the door and peaceful protestors the place to the ground.

Isnt viral load a factor in how contagious a person is? Not just in COVID but also HIV and Im assuming other viruses as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I just can't stomach to read half of these responses. I mean the cheerleading for big pharma is pretty bad everywhere else on the internet, but the place that taught me about the New World Order almost 15 years ago, being this filled to the brim with people not only completely subservient to it, but also making excuses and justifications for it?

What reality did I wake up in where Big Pharma and the Globalists have ever had our best intentions in mind? And this user base out of all user bases is perfectly content spreading get the jab nonsense? Its always the same posters..

You Vaccinated Nazis can spew your wet dreams for medical tyranny all day. People like me will never let you have your way.

*Cough cough*
Oh it's CovidKarma.....nope just a cold, or my bong
Cowards.

There is no valid reason or excuse for this shot.

You're either a coward or shilling for your own self gratification you brave brave vaxers.
edit on 23-7-2021 by GreatPotBandito because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2021 by GreatPotBandito because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
EVERY leftist believes that I can pass on a virus that I don’t have to someone who is immune to it

Idiots

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
EVERY leftist believes that I can pass on a virus that I don’t have to someone who is immune to it

Idiots

They don't believe it. They enjoy the control of making everyone else bow to such absurdity.

99% survival rate. None can argue that.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GreatPotBandito

Yeah I agree with you

They don’t believe it , they just HAVE to repeat it. They HAVE TO support forced vaccination and they HAVE TO agree with the totalitarian governments and fascist-enabling media outlets.

They painted themselves into a corner and now have to live with their hypocrisy

Just like EVERY single one of them believes President Trump was the better choice but they weren’t able to vote for who they actually wanted. They HAD TO vote for who cNn TOLD THEM TO.

They have ZERO credibility and they’re eating their own on a daily basis.

Warms my heart
edit on 23 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"The Covid-19 Un-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Each Other"

This doesn't bode well for the children who are too young to be vaccinated and to the immune-compromised who cannot be vaccinated.
edit on 23-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I was thinking more about the impact on smaller businesses who may suffer with staff shortages and lack of revenue but yeah it will keep the big pharma guys going.

I bet they'd rather have a load of sick folks than some vaccines anyway as there's more money in the sick unvaccinated?

Oh wait now that I think about it... businesses cannot hire people because they are unwilling to work while they can get a govt check ... so that’s on the Biden admin not in the unvaccinated. People were always out sick for the regular flu.
edit on 24-7-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

The Covid-19 Un-Vaccinated are a Danger Only To Each Other - Authorities Need To Back Off.

Sucks for the children.

But what about the CHILDren???

Hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So this whole global pandemic is just another partisan issue because of a democrat president of the US then?

Im still flabbergasted by some US citizens belief that the entire world revolves purely around the United States and it's political system.

a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreatPotBandito
I just can't stomach to read half of these responses. I mean the cheerleading for big pharma is pretty bad everywhere else on the internet, but the place that taught me about the New World Order almost 15 years ago, being this filled to the brim with people not only completely subservient to it, but also making excuses and justifications for it?

What reality did I wake up in where Big Pharma and the Globalists have ever had our best intentions in mind? And this user base out of all user bases is perfectly content spreading get the jab nonsense? Its always the same posters..

You Vaccinated Nazis can spew your wet dreams for medical tyranny all day. People like me will never let you have your way.

*Cough cough*
Oh it's CovidKarma.....nope just a cold, or my bong
Cowards.

There is no valid reason or excuse for this shot.

You're either a coward or shilling for your own self gratification you brave brave vaxers.

If you've got such issues with big pharma, pray you never need to have the pharmaceutical cornucopia thrown into your body as they try to keep you alive on a vent.

If such a thing were to happen to you, would you also refuse the medical tyranny of Remdesivir and monoclonal antibody treatment (also authorized under emergency use)?
edit on 25-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Biden's Covid approval heads south.

www.msn.com...

Once compassionate President shows he's really a dementia fueled azzhole.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden's Covid approval heads south.

www.msn.com...

Once compassionate President shows he's really a dementia fueled azzhole.

What it says is that people are apparently afraid there's going to be another lockdown because cases are rising.

Biden's message has been consistent: get vaccinated and take precautions. I don't see how you equate that with "dementia-fueled".

Heck, even Trump has changed his tone somewhat.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In hindsight looking back on in this decade, if there's any of us left...
It'll be determined that the unvaxt were among the last to have practiced enjoying civil liberties, against the grain of corrupt authority's mandates.

Irony is never seeing the swing of the pendulum until after turning off the mockingbird media; the affect it has on others is pretty profound.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

biden never had a good approval rating to begin with, people can see deception just fine. The reason is a percentage of people that are no going back for the miracle china virus shot is because their side effects are nastier that it have been reported.

The more we learn about this shots the more we make our own decisions if is worth it or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
In hindsight looking back on in this decade, if there's any of us left...
It'll be determined that the unvaxt were among the last to have practiced enjoying civil liberties, against the grain of corrupt authority's mandates.

Irony is never seeing the swing of the pendulum until after turning off the mockingbird media; the affect it has on others is pretty profound.

Well said. Dying with DIGNITY is how everyone deserves to leave this life.

Unfortunately, Democrat Medical People and Politicians and Media Terrorists, are determined to deny that privilege to as many Americans as possible.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports that once a person is vaccinated against Covid-19, it is rare for him/her to become sick enough for hospitalization, if they happen to contract Covid-19.

Over 99% of those in the hospital for Covid-19 treatment are people who have NOT been vaccinated..

A new study found that more than 99% of patients hospitalized with COVID-19 during the first four months of 2021 weren’t fully vaccinated.

The Cleveland Clinic, which released the data on Tuesday, also found that the mRNA vaccines created by Pfizer and Moderna were more than 96% effective in protecting against COVID-19 infection.

The study “shows that those that are vaccinated are far, far less likely to get the disease than those who aren’t,” Donald Dumford, MD, medical director of infection control for Cleveland Clinic Akron General, told the Akron Beacon Journal.

“The way for us to start to get back to normal life is to have as many people as possible be immune from the virus,” he said. “The vaccine is the best way to do this.”
Source: www.webmd.com...

This means those who are un-vaccinated can only hurt other un-vaccinated individuals.

Those who are fully vaccinated are immune to serious illness and death, on the SMALL 10% chance they contract the Covid-19 virus.

So why the big push to force the non-vaccinated to get vaccinated, if they're willing to accept the risk of serious illness or death, that comes with not being vaccinated?

SCENARIO:

If a group of 500 NON-vaccinated individuals choose to get together and have a big indoor party, the worse thing that can happen is they will infect each other with Covid-19. Some will get really sick....A few will die.

BUT THEY KNOWINGLY MADE THAT DECISION FOR THEMSELVES.

They FREELY DECIDED to not get a Covid-19 Vaccination.

They FREELY DECIDED to attend a big party consisting of other Non-Vaccinated individuals.

That is NOT the government's business, or concern. By the way, the Federal Government is OWNED by the citizens of the United States of America... both the vaccinated and the un-vaccinated.

Uncle Sam (aka: "The Biden Administration") their Media lapdogs, and always-wrong Health Experts, need to back the hell off those of us who have CHOSEN to not be vaccinated.

FYI Sidebar: Researchers are discovering that those who have the Covid-19 antibodies due to recovering from the virus, and also get Vaccinated, have a higher risk of Vaccine Complications, due to being "over-saturated" with antibodies.

-CareWeMust

Sunday, July 25, 2021

Today, Dr. Anthony Fauci announced that the Covid-19 Virus has PEAKED for those who are vaccinated. For them, they can now begin to breathe easier, because they will not die in the next few months. (Yah!!!)

Good News from Fauci for the Vaxed!: www.foxnews.com...

Now that Fauci has spoken, the Government, Media and Medical "Experts" need to BACK OFF the rest of us who have exercised our free will, to risk our own lives, in the face of this hideous certain-death Covid plague.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join