It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Something like that would be absolutely impossible to cover up. You'd notice all of the social media accounts going dark, people that you see on the train in the morning disappearing, your favorite coffee shop suddenly being short staffed. That many dead would be so great that it undertakers wouldn't remotely be able to keep up.

Then you look at the real information... Take the enlarged heart one... Israel said out of 7 million vaccinations they found 275 young men with slightly enlarged hearts. They didn't say it was serious, and they didn't say the vaccines did it either, but they are monitoring to make sure.

I don't think in human history have we ever monitored people so much as we are doing now. I'm not saying it is a bad thing, but EVERYONE that gets the jab is basically monitored, so if they show up with anything that leads to the hospital they are identified and monitored.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: JBurns
I swear if the Voyager probe's recording starts playing out my rear end I will not be a happy camper.....

I think Voyager is well past uranus lol.

Rather than get the jab, why don't you first get an antibody test, it's a simple blood serology test and looks for the alleged "magic covid" antibodies. Here in Canada it's $75. If you already have the antibodies, then you are actually more protected than people who took the jab AND NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Cheers - Dave

Good one! Made me spit coffee

I actually had the antibodies test about 5 months ago after a winter cold that lasted only about 24 hours. Negative results though. It was a cheapie test so not sure how accurate

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I've had both, I was a bit off for a few days after both. Nothing I couldn't handle or sleep off.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Thanks djz3ro

Had my 1st anyhow. No problems yet, still feel like my old self

Hope I can escape any sort of serious side effects. Bah, the things we do out of love

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

feels like I am a kid going in to get the shot that left that circular scar some of our members will remember all too well (and have on their own arms)

Remember that one, we used to get a pre jab a week before (We called it 6 needles) and if the bumps raised or scabbed you didn't need the big jab). That one was for TB IIRC>
And lads being lads when then went around trying to punch each other on the site of the site of the injection

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

You'll be fine mate.

You soon get used to glowing in the dark and random metallic objects sticking to you.

I had mine ages ago, felt a bit groggy for a day or so after the second but nothing serious, at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

My wife had the Pfizer shots and I had the Moderna shots. I'm over 65 and in bad health and my wife is my caretaker so we both got the shots right upfront. I work from home and literally can't afford to get sick. The shots were a no-brainer.

I got the rash, actually a blotchy skin discoloration down my arm after the first shot and after the second I had a fever the next day of 101 and very mild flu-like symptoms that went away by the evening. My wife had similar after her second shot, but had no reaction to the first shot.

I talk to about 20 or 30 unique business owners and execs every day doing my work and to date have yet to have anyone mention any bad reactions other than a fever and mild symptoms for a day or two. Most people I talk to I've been doing business with for 10 to 20 years, so they are casual and open in talking to me.

I've had the misfortune of calling and asking for two people who died from Covid. Maybe half a dozen who had Covid but had mild symptoms. One woman who was in the hospital for three weeks. The general tone has been nearly all are pro-vaccine.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I got it to ensure I could take my planned international vacations this year. I was a tad nervous, but I got nothing but a sore arm. The wife ran a fever for a day after her second one. You'll be fine

Same here, I got it in case my job or other things require it. Saves me basically 6 weeks of waiting(4 weeks to get 2nd after first, then 2 weeks after 2nd to be "fully"). Also, I too had mild soreness 2nd day after first shot(I've felt worse after playing a long game of catch before), 2nd one, soreness was so mild it is actually kinda wrong to call it soreness. On top of that, I embrace death. My life has sucked my whole life and the world is more insane than me, making it worse. My favorite part of the day(not to be confused with daytime) is when I am alseep. Lol

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

My Mrs had a similar reaction to her 1st AstraZeneca shot, sore arm, temperature over 100 again, and COVID 19 like symptoms for a day. Apparently because she had COVID 19 only a month previous to her first injection. She was fine with her 2nd shot with no symptoms other than a sore arm.
edit on 22-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I swear if the Voyager probe's recording starts playing out my rear end I will not be a happy camper.....

Rather than get the jab, why don't you first get an antibody test, it's a simple blood serology test and looks for the alleged "magic covid" antibodies. Here in Canada it's $75. If you already have the antibodies, then you are actually more protected than people who took the jab AND NO SIDE EFFECTS!

Cheers - Dave

Good one! Made me spit coffee

I actually had the antibodies test about 5 months ago after a winter cold that lasted only about 24 hours. Negative results though. It was a cheapie test so not sure how accurate

LOL. My wife and I had it as well, positive. I had an absolutely brutal flu from mid/end Jan 2020 to mid March 2020, turns out it was the magic covid. Of course my fault, I had to buy some parts from China and went into Toronto, the supplier was Chinese and they had just got back from China mid January. Our Prime Moron, Trudeau, was just letting in all the flights for his boss, Xi, from China.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you bother to even find out if the Chinese supplier had COVID 19?

Because you could have contacted it from people who are not Chinese, even in Toronto.

Reason i know this is because i had COVID myself around the same time and i was not around anyone from China to my knowledge.

Everyone needs, or rather some people, need to make this about China when its clearly a people problem.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Dude... come on,
he bought it from a mainland Chinese national, who just returned from the native geographical origins of Covid.

actually, I had friend who got it from a Chinese Dentist. I tried warning her before going because the Dentist was on vacation in China... thus, right after his return, he did her dental work... she got the sniffles.

edit on 23072331pm312021Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:23:28 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

a reply to: lostbook

Thanks for the reply! I was hoping to hear from somebody that got it. Did it seem at all like the Flu shot? How you feel like crap for a day or 2 and then back to normal?

She is going to ride in with me to get it, feels like I am a kid going in to get the shot that left that circular scar some of our members will remember all too well (and have on their own arms)

Glad to see you are OK though, no lasting effect or anything of that sort

I hope I feel silly when it is all done

Yeah, my nerves were going haywire but once i got it everything was fine. I had some soreness around the injection area and I was sick for a little while but that's it. Nothing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

What if the Chinese supplier caught it coming back through customs and into Canada from Canadians?

Like i suggest if the supplier did have COVID and bobs_uruncle knows that to be the case then no harm no foul else its supposition.

Suggesting that people catch COVID from Chinese people is a slippery slope imitator.

Hence a lot of the violence and racial abuse that been perpitrated against some poor sods since this whole COVID 19 affair took place.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Did you bother to even find out if the Chinese supplier had COVID 19?

Because you could have contacted it from people who are not Chinese, even in Toronto.

Reason i know this is because i had COVID myself around the same time and i was not around anyone from China to my knowledge.

Everyone needs, or rather some people, need to make this about China when its clearly a people problem.

Actually, they almost all came down with...... covid, within days, some bad, most not so bad, but we got it bad. At least that's what they told me, but hey, maybe they were lying to get sympathy or raise prices who know? Maybe Lifelabs lied to my wife and I after the antigen specific antibody serology blood test, who knows? You ever this that maybe the news, politicians and "health officials" might be lying? If you don't think they are, you better take a second hard look ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: imitator

Suggesting that people catch COVID from Chinese people is a slippery slope imitator.

Hence a lot of the violence and racial abuse that been perpitrated against some poor sods since this whole COVID 19 affair took place.

COVID did come from China, the Chinese people did spread it around the world... that's a fact.

When Covid first hit, did you not see those videos where you see Chinese people intentionally spreading Covid in Walmart's and grocery stores etc...

Also a lot of violence on white people because of the leftist narrative.

edit on 56075631pm312021Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:56:33 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You do you man, but I'd seriously hold off for now. You're an adult, too, just like she is. You wouldn't pressure her into doing or not doing something no matter how you felt about her choices, would you? So don't let her do the reverse. Not to be an ass, just...it's that black and white of a line in the sand & thus not even a debate to me, I guess.

originally posted by: shaemac
Good luck! I am a parent too, but I still would never do this for my kid. I am far more knowledgeable than her and have educated her on this stuff. She knows it would be insane for me to get injected with experimental chemicals.

I truly hope the best for you, years down the road. And same for her!!

I agree I'd also NEVER consider my kids' demands when it comes to medical care for myself, either now as teens or later on as adults. Not because of who might know more, but because there is NO reason at ALL why one should run the risk of saddling your offspring with the potential for the psychologically heavy & painful realization of "I convinced mom/dad to take that damn thing and she/he died!" I find it repugnant that parents are ok with doing that to their kids no matter their age. This is not end-of-life hospice care choices for an invalid who isn't cognizant anymore, this is coercing peoples' kids into pressuring their parents to make choices those kids may someday seriously regret. Choosing someone else's Do or Die there isn't something most people can grapple with the fallout of, and it should be considered vile.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
The first shot wiped me out I'm not going to play it down.

Felt like a 15 beer hangover and as someone who's not drank for getting on 4 years that hurt.

Also felt like I'd had a dead arm punch by the biggest kid in school.

a reply to: Trueman

And the second shot ???

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I know 18 dead (18th died within 24 hours of the jab two weeks ago) and two in hospital ICU with jab reactions right now. I know a lot of people though, more haven't go it than have.

Keep in mind that this is ATS were the average poster doesn't understand basic arithmetic let alone capable of doing statistics.

A train 125 m long passes a man, running at 5 km/hr in the same direction in which the train is going, in 10 seconds. What's the speed of the train ???

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Cheers - Dave

Imo this is the best !workflow’. I did this, hoping to have had Covid and gained the antibodies, which case I wouldn’t get the vaccine.

However, I tested negative so I got jabbed. It was against my better judgement. But with the luxury of hindsight I’ve oft found that ‘better judgement’ had been paranoia, or bad advice in disguise. Whatcha gonna do?

It comes down to red or black - lay your bets!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join