It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decided I am going to get the vaccine.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hi JBurns. I've read through this whole thread and I can't really offer any advise either way. Personally, I'm still on the fence about vaccinations for Covid.

However, I watched a video posted by zandra in another thread and it may be worth watching.

In fact, something so weird happened after I decided that I wanted to make you aware of it, that I've started a new thread if you're curious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The link to zandra's thread is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All the best,
Enzo

edit on 25/7/2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thanks, your appeasement of your daughters irrational wants is the compliance vector they need for public acceptance of the force that is to come.

I jest about the #ty nature in which i've shared my opinion, but it is reality that has already displayed itsself through the mask debacle.

I have no problem with people making a personal decision that they feel best suits their health in this effort, but when it's for the purpose of peer pressure, like most have been it's a little unsettling.

It's no different than the bending of personal principles most must abuse in their daily life to "succeed" in our reality, so don't take it to hard, it's who people are,were, and will be, the only thing that changes is our surroundings.

I mean we did literally team up together to beat back nature to have an arena we feel safe enough to conquer each other in, but alas we lie about the reality, so why should any of hold ourselves to standards that may hinder our comfort.

In any event I hope your decision works well for you.
edit on 7/25/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yeah, I'm not going to lie...IF I had to get it, I would, but I will fight it every step of the way and always argue that it should never be compulsory, especially while under an emergency-use authorization.

And I would find a lawyer before I got the shot who would be willing to fight on my behalf if anything went wrong as a result of it...and I'd up my life insurance beforehand.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join