It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Will You Go to Keep the Covid-19 Ticking Timebomb Vaccines Out of Your Body.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

anti vaxxers like to lie and twist facts.

I had a feeling you would deflect the Pfizer history of recalls and largest lawsuit by throwing the anti vaxxers argument. Your a example of a sheep that follows whatever the news media says.

Look at it this way, Donald trump and his adult children all got the shot as did Biden and Harris

How do you or anyone of us even if all these clown politicans had gotten the same as the rest of the population? you actually believe their photo ops?

. There is no coming back for them if the shot harms people.

Remember Swine Flu Vaccination? no one got punished when people were harmed by the swine flu vaccines not even the swine flu drug markers.
What makes you think or believe that your country would punish these covid drug markets when they have no liability?
edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The shot isn't as new and experimental as you think

It actually is experimental.
The mRNA arent ready for human use even dispute if they had 30+ years of research the Spike Protein is still new.

and it went through full phase 3 clinical trials in my country. The same as any shot.

I am sure your country had no conflict of interest with those drug markers or that company that never released any drugs or vaccines on the medical markets.

I doubt the full phase 3 clinical trials in your country were done with transparency.

Your an example of someone whom believes the media and their government or politicians doing nice little photo ops to convince you.
Like a sells person trying to get you buy their product.

Trying to question Pfizer or moderna or Pfizer with their past history somehow makes you an anti vaxxer? really now....

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Well there are some defending Big Pharma in here sadly.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: imitator

Well there are some defending Big Pharma in here sadly.

Medical and Pharmaceutical companies pay people to communicate information that is positive to them, just like companies do when they want to get their Google review-ratings up.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find it amusing how some are saying your anti vax for questioning the history of Pfizer and moderna?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Erno86

I dont see how that was a response to my question.

but i watched it anyway.

I am not right or left wing I'm neither, I'm anti politics as politics is nothing but division I've even walked away from my own governments in both the UK and Scotland.

Still id like to know how any medical practitioner or anyone speaking in favor of the vaccine can say they have given informed consent when they themselves are not aware of the short/long term implications of experimental vaccines.

'How One Doctor is the Most Influential Spreader of Covid Misinformation'

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

After 18 months of back and forth contradictions while ignoring herd immunity was gained over a month ago?

Stop calling it a vaccine.

Blood banks begging for donations, but what good is tainted blood?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join