It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Will You Go to Keep the Covid-19 Ticking Timebomb Vaccines Out of Your Body.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: carewemust

I will answer with a question;

Would you really want to live in a world where it's ok to forcibly experiment on someone against their will?

That's a logical way to answer the ultimate question of what are you willing to sacrifice to keep yourself and your family as safe as possible. Thank-you.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No matter how many one get over the next few years , they will remain ineffective .
That's the plan.
Soon afterward , an international crisis will be proclaimed.
Next , the governments of the world will willingly cede their respective nations to the UN .
We enter the 2nd Chapter of the last Act of the play .
edit on 7/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Friendly reminder
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you.

Contrary to what the current Administration thinks, we're all grownups, making our own decisions, and understanding the potential ramifications.

i.e. I understand that I might die of Covid-19 if not vaccinated. Now Uncle Sam, phuck off!

I agree. Also don't send them to yourself with advertising

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Well...

I am in a rather unique position so what I can and would do does not apply to most Americans.

1./ I am financially stable and do not need a job so forcing me to get the jab to work doesn't apply.

2./ I do not need a dime from "my government" to live happily ever after... so they can't coerce me with money.

3./ Forcing me to get the jab to go to my local grocery store won't work because of where I live... that would never happen here. But if it did, I go to the grocery store twice a year... so what I needed I could just barter for and not go there.

4./ If someone knocks at my door for the jab, they have just forced open my gate (a felony) gone past my clearly posted "No Trespass" signs (a felony) and then are attempting to enter my home. I have no issue at that point using deadly force... I would be concerned about my life at that point because of people who just committed multiple felonies to get to my doorstep.

5./ I had the virus in late January of 2020... backed up by paying $400 to find out I have the antibodies. I am not "afraid" of this virus. So they can't coerce me that way.

I am not the only one in this position or similar.

I don't see a "forced" vaccination going well.

Because to be honest, with what I think is really happening I can simply out wait the current vaccination push and after everyone has gotten their third or fourth or fifth vaxx and are dropping like flies, there will not be enough manpower left to enforce it.

Just my two cents.

I can tell you've analyzed the potential "forced vaccination" options already. You have a keen mind. I bet you are the "go to" person when your immediate and extended family needs advice.

If you can think of a way to bring the growing number of Vaccine complications, and indicators of long-term health issues, to the attention of a majority of the population, please share that idea.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO TO PREVENT BEING FORCED VACCINATED????

I will make them kill me before I allow them to inject myself or my family with this thing. If the Georgia Guidestones aren't just the coolest LARP in the history of LARPing, I fully intend for my family to be one of the 500,000,000 left.

I do not need to go grocery shopping to secure food for my family. I do not need material things to maintain any level of happiness, and the things I would like, I can make. The only thing that may become an issue for me is the heat - I tend not to deal well with heat, but if near a water source, it won't be an issue, and I have access to a lot of land from which I can sustain my children and wife.

It's a hill I will die on and I made my peace with that a while back. My wife has too.

edit on 21-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When health workers decline to be vaccinated against Covid-19, that sends up a RED FLAG that everyone should take note of.

In NYC, 34% of Nurses have chosen to NOT be vaccinated: nypost.com...

New York City was "ground zero" for Covid-19 murders committed by Governor Cuomo. The nurses of NYC understood that mostly the sick/elderly died. Apparently, most of these nurses are not sick or elderly.

link   

Due to ATS terms and conditions, many of us can't say EXACTLY how we would handle forced-vaccinations. But it's OK to say that you'd be willing to die in order to prevent yourself, or your children, from being forced...or to be arrested protesting. (But you'd then be forced vaccinated in jail)

-Care

Due to common sense this thread shouldn't have been posted.

Hope everybody in this thread is wearing SPF50, sucks to get burned.

link   

Can't take it.

Doc says I'll die if I do.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can't take it.

Doc says I'll die if I do.

You'd better have that note filed with the Local/State/Federal governments, so you won't be harassed and followed and spammed.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

How far ?

but the more they force it the more I will fight it .

Spoken like a true traditional American! The type of American who helped to make America the land of freedom and opportunity.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I will do what I can and must to avoid it. Not necessarily at all costs. Although I sure don't want to live in a world that would force anything into my body.

I won't go psychobitch level crazy on anyone... but I will definitely go out of my way to make myself forever "unavailable"... and civil disobedience is always an option.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Would never fly here. They will try and weasel it into a vaccine passport through businesses.

Here in Illinois, our governor met with Biden personally last week. He's now coming up with some ideas to tie receipt of state benefits to being vaccinated. (Welfare checks, Medicaid, Unemployment Comp, Drivers License renewal, etc..)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As far as I have too. And I'm stubborn by nature. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well if living in the woods is threat, then by golly I'm threatening them with it. a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Try and put something into me that might kill me? I'll return the favor with some immediacy ;-) Surely they will have some background information on the person behind the door they're knocking on? If nobody answers though and they hear a radio on in the skinning shed or a banjo, might be a good idea to go away lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
all the way.

I dunno, man. If my choices were take the shot or be forced to live a year in Chicago or San Francisco for a year, I might take my chances with the jab. I'd have a better chance of living out the year, and I wouldn't have a Claymation monster as an elected representative.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I'm good minding my own business.

Not violating the "life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness" of others? (We, as a Republic, actually have laws against this). But that is my code and duty! And the "oath" I swore, "to uphold and defend"! The same oath a lot of these communist heathens took. Ironically.

If people are in fear of me, not wearing a mask? Or wearing an "ID" that makes them "feel" safe?....They are "free" to avoid me. I'm not going to get all that bent about it. To me? That would be just this side of heaven! If these idiots avoided me. The "lock down" was awesome!.. 70% of them weren't driving on my roads. Kinda like they were never there!...It was so beautiful! It almost made me cry. But, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings.

To answer your question? I don't really know... How far do they/you, want to take it?..

edit on 21-7-2021 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I will do what I can and must to avoid it. Not necessarily at all costs. Although I sure don't want to live in a world that would force anything into my body.

I won't go psychobitch level crazy on anyone... but I will definitely go out of my way to make myself forever "unavailable"... and civil disobedience is always an option.

Thank-you for the thoughtful and well-balanced response. Hopefully former President Trump will have something meaningful to say on the vaccine issue when he comes to your city (Phoenix) in a few days. (Sat 7.24.2021)

Protect Our Elections rally: www.tpaction.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Id like to think I would also die before I got the jab but how many of us will actually be able to stay true to that when it's crunch time.....

I'm on the lookout for a black market fake passport..
edit on 21-7-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think very high profile lawyers are sitting in a board room as we speak. The topic of conversation is the legality of work place mandates for vaccines.

That will be a very hard decision for me if my work mandates it. I don't work because I have nothing better to do, I have a family to provide for. If it comes down to take the "vaccine" or be walked out the door, I'm not sure what I'll do at that point.

If you held me hostage until I gave an answer, I guess I would have to take it. I provide for my family and if I die from it the life insurance provides for my family for a little bit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join