It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Far Will You Go to Keep the Covid-19 Ticking Timebomb Vaccines Out of Your Body.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 21, 2021

We're getting to the point where "forced" Covid-19 vaccinations will be upon us here in the USA.

There is a mad rush to get everyone in America vaccinated, before the quickly increasing number of moderate to severe Covid-19 vaccine side-effects and complications can no longer be hidden by the News Media, Social Media and Health Departments.

In fact, Yesterday, the Biden Administration sent out a notice to the heads of America's largest media outlets, urging them to do "more" to get people to want to be vaccinated. And the Biden White House contacted Fox News executives to discuss some "anti-vaccine content" being spoken by certain people on the network.

Source: www.businessinsider.com...

SO...THE BIG QUESTION for those of you who are opting not to be vaccinated for Covid-19.

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO TO PREVENT BEING FORCED VACCINATED????

It seems having the anti-bodies from Covid-19 recovery is not enough to satisfy the Biden Administration. They are pressuring businesses and local governments to ensure every man, woman, teen, and soon...child & baby, get the full Covid-19 vaccination regime.

As a Covid-19 recovered individual, I have the Anti-bodies. Certified by a LabCorp antibody test. There is no way I'd let happen to me what happened to the poor guy in this cell-phone video from Argentina. He ran to the roof of his house, and was captured/vaccinated up there by police and medical ghouls.

Due to ATS terms and conditions, many of us can't say EXACTLY how we would handle forced-vaccinations. But it's OK to say that you'd be willing to die in order to prevent yourself, or your children, from being forced...or to be arrested protesting. (But you'd then be forced vaccinated in jail)

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
all the way.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Fox News hosts have for months encouraged viewers to question the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.

Yet when Biden was the candidate he questioned the same vaccines that Trump was trying to push. Now Biden is the president.

What Changed?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Everyone on ATS will comply, we hate violence and love Biden.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
all the way.

Pre-emptive and surgical... before it gets to the point where you're chased to the roof and held down?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Buckshot. Next?

Coming from one that sees the preciousness and sanctity of life as unique and divine.

Golden Rule very much applying here…

I got a knock-knock joke for y’all!

I ain’t kidding….

edit on 21-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'll take a gunshot to the head before taking a jab of that crap to my arm. Forced anything is immoral and unfit in modern day society, especially in the USA where freedom supposedly exists.

Not sure about that last bit nowadays sadly

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Friendly reminder
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well...

I am in a rather unique position so what I can and would do does not apply to most Americans.

1./ I am financially stable and do not need a job so forcing me to get the jab to work doesn't apply.

2./ I do not need a dime from "my government" to live happily ever after... so they can't coerce me with money.

3./ Forcing me to get the jab to go to my local grocery store won't work because of where I live... that would never happen here. But if it did, I go to the grocery store twice a year... so what I needed I could just barter for and not go there.

4./ If someone knocks at my door for the jab, they have just forced open my gate (a felony) gone past my clearly posted "No Trespass" signs (a felony) and then are attempting to enter my home. I have no issue at that point using deadly force... I would be concerned about my life at that point because of people who just committed multiple felonies to get to my doorstep.

5./ I had the virus in late January of 2020... backed up by paying $400 to find out I have the antibodies. I am not "afraid" of this virus. So they can't coerce me that way.

I am not the only one in this position or similar.

I don't see a "forced" vaccination going well.

Because to be honest, with what I think is really happening I can simply out wait the current vaccination push and after everyone has gotten their third or fourth or fifth vaxx and are dropping like flies, there will not be enough manpower left to enforce it.

Just my two cents.

edit on 21-7-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How far ?

Well The more desperate they get to put that untested "vaccine" in my body the more suspicious I become simple as that .

If it comes to them basically forcing the remaining unvaccinated population to get vaccinated , I will fight to the bitter end.

But , If the vaccine becomes FDA approved and after a few years of studies and physical evidence i.e the people who got it early aren't growing arms out of here face etc etc , if I feel it's necessary I will get the vaccine .

but the more they force it the more I will fight it .

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

i revel in their impotence against non-specific comments such as mine.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Buckshot. Next?

Coming from one that sees the preciousness and sanctity of life as unique and divine.

Golden Rule very much applying here…

I got a knock-knock joke for y’all!

I ain’t kidding….

Late Breaking..

The President who got way more votes than Obama is considering forcing all Americans back into masks again. Vaccinated or not vaccinated.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Since masks didn't work in 2020, this must be a push to get more carbon dioxide into our bloodstream, because Americans are still too feisty and combative against Biden's Covid vaccine pressure.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I will answer with a question;

Would you really want to live in a world where it's ok to forcibly experiment on someone against their will?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I know what you mean. I already have my battery acid meat injector ready for my group injections.
They are mandatory on my property.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I'll take a gunshot to the head before taking a jab of that crap to my arm. Forced anything is immoral and unfit in modern day society, especially in the USA where freedom supposedly exists.

Not sure about that last bit nowadays sadly

Hopefully it won't get to that point for any of us! But the worst thing we can do, is to do nothing while the city or state puts together forced vaccination plans.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Would never fly here. They will try and weasel it into a vaccine passport through businesses.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I wish they had a lab around here that tested for antibodies, we have to go around seventy miles away to get it done. It also requires a doctors visit to get it done, that costs money too, money I don't really want to spend. It was a hundred twenty five bucks for the test there, that isn't all that bad, cheaper than the doctor visit before the test.

My doctor now knows about my intolerance to the elements of the vaccine, so he will not make me take it, but if mandated I doubt if he will sign anything that will get me out of it because he would be put under a microscope quickly and since I have never had this vaccine, there is no direct evidence to prove I will get a bad reaction to it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Do you guys think there is some other bs going on, like an impending ice age, where think tanks are giving info stating depop needs to happen or they will all be killed?
Seriously
Just trying to digest the situation
With seeing France, now the ops video
Witaf is going on here?

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Friendly reminder
Anything you say or do can and will be held against you.

Contrary to what the current Administration thinks, we're all grownups, making our own decisions, and understanding the potential ramifications.

i.e. I understand that I might die of Covid-19 if not vaccinated. Now Uncle Sam, phuck off!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join