It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left's insane hero worship of Anthony Fauci

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I’ve seen all the Liberals on here saying they “follow the science”

What they really follow is the “Science of Lying” because that is what they do best and they will believe anything their cult leaders tell them.

Dr Faucistein needs to be perp walked outside at 6AM and face a firing squad.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I feel the same about the insane hero worship you guys give Trump. So much so that you're willing to throw Democracy down the drain for an autocracy or even dictatorship.

Be honest, if you guys could, you'd make Trump the King. So please, stop declaring you love for America, you're patriotism, and you reverence for the Constitution.

And Fauci is only a man who's been in his field for over 5 decades. I think if I'm going to listen to anyone, he might be the one when it comes to viruses. But feel free to get all your medical advice from McCarthy, Carlson, Hannity, and good old Mitch.

Faucistein goes hand in hand with Biden, 5 decades of doing nothing for the American people.

Now you got 2 heroes.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: DBCowboy

I swear, if real people were a requirement on the internet, that the extremist on both sides would widdle down to 20 rejected pink haired angry women and few feminist dudes.

In other words, his following is mostly manufactured by these terrorist media and silicone valley companies.

The media and government has too much invested into Fauci to ever turn on him. They'd have to re-evaluate themselves otherwise.

Or arkancide? And dump the body on Epstein’s island.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The more Dr Fau Chi Mung lies, the more the Democrats and Flock love him 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
What is it about doctors? Josef Mengele never faced justice. He was extracted and lived out his life in Brazil and Paraguay until he had a stoke and drown while swimming. And was a guy that had Mossad on the hunt for him for years.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

feel the same about the insane hero worship you guys give Trump.

Not one of "us guys" has even mentioned Trump here.

I think if I'm going to listen to anyone, he might be the one when it comes to viruses.

Yea, he knows a lot about viruses. Especially the coronavirus known as Covid-19. He helped create it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

How could Trump have ever been a dictator with Congress intact ? 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: ColeYounger

There’s a poster of fauci in the Oval Office where George Washington used to be in a man-kini chugging a huge Stein of beer riding on the back of a grizzly bear. It’s Biden’s favorite.

Fake news.

That is Fauci's face photoshopped over Putin's.

Putin was the leftist's lifeblood throughout Trump's leadership. No surprise he's idolized in the Biden White House.
edit on 2172021 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I feel the same about the insane hero worship you guys give Trump.

Trump isn't the one indefinitely detaining people for exercising their right to 'protest' or suppressing speech.

Or using Federal LEO as his own personal gestapo.

edit on 21-7-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

(post by Wide-Eyes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Faucci is like a sort of reluctant Reverend Jim Jones.
Although he says he doesn't want fame or attention,he has unwittingly become almost deified by a group of cult like worshippers who see him as this messianic saviour of the world.

Have you checked out the Faucci merch?
Holy cow-you could in theory have your entire house stacked with everything from Faucci mugs,bed sheets,curains,prayer candles,plates and far far more.
You and your family could all wear faucci clothes with slogans saying things like "save us dr faucci!" and his face on them.
And I bet some do.

Its bizarre and disturbing.
Reminds me of a bat# yet still ultra catholic old lady who used to live near me when I was a kid-I went in her house once and it was pope central..everything was covered with photos/statues/throws/tea sets of the pope of the day(JP2).
There was nowhere you could look without seeing at least one pope pic or trinket.
Proper weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I feel the same about the insane hero worship you guys give Trump. So much so that you're willing to throw Democracy down the drain for an autocracy or even dictatorship.

Be honest, if you guys could, you'd make Trump the King. So please, stop declaring you love for America, you're patriotism, and you reverence for the Constitution.

And Fauci is only a man who's been in his field for over 5 decades. I think if I'm going to listen to anyone, he might be the one when it comes to viruses. But feel free to get all your medical advice from McCarthy, Carlson, Hannity, and good old Mitch.

An attempt was made.......

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Trump was a loudmouth, but his policies improved life.
You are going to eat your words if you ever dive into the rabbithole with Fauci.
This guy is neck deep in the Epstein, Gates, Biden, Clinton, Terimar crowd.

Do you want the guys caught in a massive crime syndicate giving you experimental shots?
Go for it

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Anyone who is the director of any federal agency for multiple decades is a career criminal. You have to be, or they dump you and move on to someone who will be a yes-man criminal.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is this news in some way or just more trolling?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There are links in the OP.

News? No, we all know that Fraudchi is a fake. A cut-out, a puppet like the current commander in queef.

But the time ticks by and we get to see just how insane these nutbars are.
Buckle up.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It sounds like it's the mudpit.
Does the mudpit require a link?

I'm not sure, Ive never read the t&c's, I just remember the ones people mention.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Is this news in some way or just more trolling?

I watched the verbal sparring between Fauci and Rand Paul, and was stunned. And today, Paul says he is referring Fauci to the DoJ for lying to congress about funding GoF research.

I dont participate in leftist SM or news channels or SNL. So I had no idea Fauci was such a folk hero. That is surprising to me as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Nyiah
It's like they can't harden up & "release" for anything BUT Fauci anymore.

It's honestly pathetic. Worse than the devoted, obsessed groupies & celebs, honestly. Edit: And I mean that, honestly.. It's funnier than an edit to remove the extra use.

After Avenatti, they need a new daddy.

Ah, that's right, they broke their crotches & ran dry over Avenatti. About all that's going to happen is a couple dust puffs for Fauci. I'd offer a special sock, but a drought's a drought and they probably won't need it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join