It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistleblower--"Vaccine" Deaths FAR Greater Than VAERS is Reporting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
I'd like to know more about these Vaccine-caused deaths. Are they like Covid-19...pushing people already in terrible health over the cliff?

Or, are they healthy men/women/children being murdered by Moderna/Pfizer/Johnson-Johnson?

edit on 7/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The link is in that Tweet I posted, but here it is:

7/20 version: web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

7/21 version: www.cdc.gov...
a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'd like to know more about these Vaccine-caused deaths. Are they like Covid-19...pushing people already in terrible health over the cliff?

Or, are they healthy men/women/children being murdered by Moderna/Pfizer/Johnson-Johnson?

So, the source of it can be found in the tweet I posted earlier (I took screenshots and linked both to the WM cache of the CDC's AE page AND the current CDC AE page, one from yesterday, the other from today).

The CDC does not tend to acknowledge the COVID-19 vaccine deaths within VAERS as vaccine related, or at least, they do not add all of the related deaths to the vaccine into their summary page (again, pics & links in original tweet, links in post above).

I bring this up because what you see when you go to the links has NEVER fully connected those deaths to vaccines and they're categorized as 'unknown' or some such and they don't put them into the summary found in the links.

I may be confusing here but I'm struggling to explain my thought here, sorry. The point is that what you see on the summary page does NOT account for all reported deaths from the vaccine -- it accounts for ones the CDC admits to "possibly" being linked to the vaccine.

The science-lover in me understands why they do that, but the common sense part of me says this: if you take a jab and die within a month of that jab, and without any underlying issues, and your symptoms leading up to death were similar to COVID, you most likely died from the jab, not COVID.

The problem here is that both the vaccine & COVID destroy a body in the same way via the spike protein so it's REALLY easy for TPTB to declare "COVID death in single jab!" and it's hard to refute because it's so similar. That's why we end up looking like loons to Jabberwockies.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
The link is in that Tweet I posted, but here it is:

7/20 version: web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

7/21 version: www.cdc.gov...

I've been there over and over I see nothing that says 45,000 deaths? I've run the VAERS report for COVID vaccines dozens of times. Anywhere you can get a screenshot maybe?'

the links just got to the Wayback site and the VAERS main page
edit on 21-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Forgive me if I wasn't clear about what I was posting.

The 45k deaths that are being brought up in court have not yet produced tangible documents or proof to back those statements up YET. But I added the tweet regarding the CDC just admitting to a doubling of 'probable' vax deaths in 1 week.

The two were somewhat separate issues, but related due to case count and to further drive home the original point, which is that they aren't telling us the whole truth.

I do, however, look forward to seeing actual, tangible proof of the 45k deaths. I hope it's not just a sworn statement, as has been indicated thus far.

Hope that clears up any confusion and that's probably my bad. I should have made that clear.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Okay gotcha it will be interesting to see, hopefully, they got tangible proof

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here is a link to the actual legal "Declaration" document (referred to in the Lawsuit document as exhibit D) of the whistleblower, Jane Doe:

img1.wsimg.com...

This is a link to a pdf. of the actual Federal Lawsuit legal document:

img1.wsimg.com...

I read all 67 pages, and highly recommend that anyone who cares about truth at least skim over this clearly explained, (annotated with peer reviewed research) legal document -
- as it thoroughly discusses every aspect of the COVID to 'vaccinations' narrative (including all the lies) from the beginning.

Now for the bad news...The 'negative spin' on this absolutely legitimate lawsuit has already started!!

'After' you look through that legal document, take a look at this next link and see how the author is able to totally delegitimize everything in the lawsuit -

- making the whole thing seem like just a bunch of nutcases who happened to find a 'conspiracy theory' lawyer to compile a bunch of internet hokum into a ridiculous court case...

gizmodo.com...

Guys, Federal courts have already struck down several lawsuits against mandatory vaccines!!

We have got to let go of this party politics divisiveness that we have been manipulated into, because if we cannot get people to take serious notice of this serious lawsuit and the true facts, backed up by genuine research contained in that legal document...

...then the liars in world governments are going to win; and our children are going to end up mandated into more suffering than just 'vaccine' effects and deaths -

- they will live in a world where their lives mean nothing, because the corporate oligarchs to whom we mean nothing, will have succeeded in gaining full power.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
So what kind of "evidence" will be sufficient? Something declared by the people who have been responsible for this horror show were living through and have been given absolute immunity from prosecution? Those people? Those bastions of honesty?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I reported to VAERS after my 1st Moderna. I'm still worried. My oldest had an 8 month pregnant coworker on life support currently over covid. I personally know 2 who have dies from covid. I want to get Pfizer but am terrified both ways. My health affects one of my kids tremendously. If I get covid and they do, I will literally be the cause of multiple issues. I'm so torn right now.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So the hundreds of people who died of “infestation” from the vaccine could be more like thousands?

Wow.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

This is a link to a pdf. of the actual Federal Lawsuit legal document:

img1.wsimg.com...

I read all 67 pages, and highly recommend that anyone who cares about truth at least skim over this clearly explained, (annotated with peer reviewed research) legal document -
- as it thoroughly discusses every aspect of the COVID to 'vaccinations' narrative (including all the lies) from the beginning.

The entire Lawsuit PDF is full of valuable information.

The 'Product Disclaimer' for PCR tests is proof that neither the producers, nor the FDA can consider it an effective diagnostic tool.

FROM PDF: Page 4 & 5...

Similarly, the actual number of COVID-19 “cases” is far lower than the reported number.
DHHS authorized the emergency use of the polymerase chain reaction (“PCR”) test as a diagnostic tool for COVID-19, with disastrous consequences.

The PCR tests are themselves experimental products, authorized by the FDA under separate EUAs.

PCR test manufacturers use disclaimers like this in their product manuals: “[t]he FDA has not determined that the test is
safe or effective for the detection of SARS-Co-V-2.” Manufacturer inserts furnished with PCR test products include disclaimers stating that the PCR tests should NOT be used to diagnose COVID-19.

This is consistent with the warning issued by the Nobel Prize winning inventor of
the PCR test that such tests are not appropriate for diagnosing disease.

img1.wsimg.com...

ACTUAL PRODUCT 'DISCLAIMER:

This test has not been FDA cleared or approved, and the FDA has not determined that the test is safe or effective for the detection of SARS-CoV-2.

www.nasdaq.com...
(emphasis mine)

The enclosed resurrected quote by Fauci is also catastrophic to the argument that the PCR test, as used, is an accurate tool for detecting CV infection:

Virtually all scientists, including Dr. Fauci, agree that any PCR test run at a CT value of
35-cycles or greater is useless.

Dr. Fauci has stated (emphasis below added):

"What is now evolving into a bit of a standard is that if you get a cycle
threshold of 35 or more that the chances of it being replication competent are
miniscule…We have patients, and it is very frustrating for the patients as well as
for the physicians…somebody comes in and they repeat their PCR and it’s like 37
cycle threshold…you can almost never culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle.

So I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you gotta say, you know, it’s dead nucleotides, period. In other words, it is not a COVID-19 infection."

The chart below shows that all major PCR tests in use in the United States are run at cycles of up to 35 or higher.

-PDF Page 5
CHART-PDF Page 6

Quotation source:

COVID Tests May Inflate Numbers by Picking Up 'dead' Virus
November 09, 2020

In a video interview from July, Dr. Anthony Fauci appeared to acknowledge that large numbers of positive COVID-19 cases may arise from oversensitive tests that pick up mere fragments of the virus rather than active, viable infections.

1027kearneymo.com...

Leaving the above parked here for future reference.
Delving into PDF even deeper now.
edit on 22-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon911
I reported to VAERS after my 1st Moderna. I'm still worried. My oldest had an 8 month pregnant coworker on life support currently over covid. I personally know 2 who have dies from covid. I want to get Pfizer but am terrified both ways. My health affects one of my kids tremendously. If I get covid and they do, I will literally be the cause of multiple issues. I'm so torn right now.

There are medicines you can take as a prophylactic. If your doctor won't prescribe HCQ or Ivermectin, go to Americas Frontline Doctors
and they will assess your health and write you a prescription. It will cost you $90, but it could save you a lot of problems down the road.

edit on 7/23/2021 by sled735 because: Link correction

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just remember, for certain types of people, if they can't believe it from their own subjective experiences with vaccine deaths and injuries, this just simply cannot be true. I'll read through to see if they're arguing their fallacies now that I've written this.

(P.S.: They are fallacies because they don't know, but are using limited experiences to try to negate the claim)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Anyone have a link showing all databases that record adverse side effects and deaths caused by the experimental covid vaccines? I read somewhere there are 11 total but only VAERS is accessible by the public.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Go to www.vigiaccess.org

Accept the agreement

On the next screen type: COVID-19 Vaccine

Click Search

Go through the data yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Go to www.vigiaccess.org

Accept the agreement

On the next screen type: COVID-19 Vaccine

Click Search

Go through the data yourself.

I'm looking for an aggregate list of the names of the various databases. Thanks for providing this but this is a WHO managed DB and I don't believe any of the data the WHO makes publicly available.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I can tell you that of the locals I know of who died (not facebook rumors), one died the day of vax (heart failure at 49 - male), and the other died shortly after (blood clot in the brain early 40s - female). Neither were investigated or reported to VAERS.

People simply want to trust their doctors because if you can't trust them, who can you trust?. It's a hard pill to swallow. When the doc says this could happen anyway, they just want to believe it.

The third I know of locally was a stroke (mid 50s woman now recovering) that happened 5 days after the vax. Again, it is easy to point to coincidence and impossible to definitively link, so they hand-wave and shrug. What is telling is that they are making every effort to NOT investigate or report the vax as a potential cause.

I do know lots that have done fine, but they are definitely underreporting and uninterested in looking at a link.
edit on 10-10-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join