It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Whistleblower--"Vaccine" Deaths FAR Greater Than VAERS is Reporting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Congress loves Whistle Blowers...Right?
It seems that one from the CDC has something to report about China Virus "vaccine" deaths...and she is willing to go to court.

ATLANTA, Ga. — Thomas Renz, an Ohio-based attorney, said at a conference in California last weekend that he is filing a federal lawsuit on behalf of a whistleblower from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) who is claiming there are at least 45,000 deaths from one of multiple reporting systems that report to the Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS), which is maintained by the CDC.

thelibertyloft.com...

This CDC WB claims the VAERS is only reporting about 1/4 of the actual deaths from the China Virus "vaccine".

This woman worked at the CDC...and has already apparently signed a sworn declaration, under the threat of perjury...that there have been at least 45K deaths from the "vaccine"...In fact, in her declaration she claims that "vaccine" deaths " are higher than
those reported in VAERS by a factor of at least 5.".

Whistleblower Legal Declaration (PDF):
img1.wsimg.com...

Isn't this information we ALL should like to know...regardless of whether or not we took the jab?

I think so.

edit on 21-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: PDF added

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

People say, nah, its impossible for a lot of people to die from vaccines! But 7,600 people die every day in the United States and we barely notice this huge number, unless its someone we know, or one that makes the news.

Even with Covid-19 was supposedly causing mass deaths, there were no bodies in the streets, and most hospitals were quieter than normal.

This Whistle Blower should be given a serious listen-to. But all the election-cheating whistle blowers were ignored by top law enforcement and judicial authorities. So there's that.

edit on 7/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Apparently, there is also a direct reporting App called V-SAFE...but I'm reading the CDC is keeping it's data secret.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was no problem when people where getting their loves one dead certificate with covid dead when they were dying from something else because the government was giving money to hospitals for those that tested with covid those hospitalized and the elderly was fair game.

Yep very reliable, trust your government, big pharma and CDC for all your information needs.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
I just posted this on my Twitter feed: twitter.com...

In one day, CDC went from 6k deaths on their page (summary of VAERS data) to 12.3k deaths. It updates once a week. Yesterday it showed 6,079 deaths, today 12,313 deaths.

It's unreal the level of obfuscation and lies we're dealing with here. And if you point this out to these Jabberwocks , they scream "but that data isn't reliable and can't be verified," which is the trope trotted out by the CDC, who, strangely enough, is the one that operates the reporting system (with the FDA).

And, as far as I know, the FAERS & VAERS are the only two reporting systems available for people to inform a central source of their problems. The other systems are corporate systems where you call the mfg and they report to FAERS. It's absolutely tragic.

I've been watching VAERS for months and have even done a few threads here on ATS, and banging the drum watch VAERS

Not seeing that huge number of deaths under COVID vaccinations ever. Where is this data? Got any links? NOT doubting the assumption would just like to research it independently.

Here is a screengrab of total deaths listed 4434, which seems low but it's consistent with what was on there months earlier.

wonder.cdc.gov...;jsessionid=0343ED157E8CEC8A082FAC477EFE?stage=results&action=sort&direction=MEASURE_DESCEND&meas ure=D8.M1

The VSafe app looks like nothing but a propaganda tool to get vaccinated...
edit on 21-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Does this check out? Attorney Thomas Renz is filing on behalf of anonymous "Jane Doe".

He spoke about it at a americanfaith.com event.

Is there any reason as to why he could be making it up?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Well right now, pharma, government and CDC enjoy protections against any wrong doings from the used, administration and side effects of the covid shots, so they can hide data, because I am sure that is within their protection rights and a reason why people have to sign a paper when taking the shot that they are a "volunteer test subject" in other words they are giving their rights away.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

In one day, CDC went from 6k deaths on their page (summary of VAERS data) to 12.3k deaths. It updates once a week. Yesterday it showed 6,079 deaths, today 12,313 deaths.

It's unreal the level of obfuscation and lies we're dealing with here. And if you point this out to these Jabberwocks , they scream "but that data isn't reliable and can't be verified," which is the trope trotted out by the CDC, who, strangely enough, is the one that operates the reporting system (with the FDA).

And, as far as I know, the FAERS & VAERS are the only two reporting systems available for people to inform a central source of their problems. The other systems are corporate systems where you call the mfg and they report to FAERS. It's absolutely tragic.

Here's a little Not-So-Fun Fact about VSafe:

Creator of app to monitor vaccine recipients dies two months after being vaccinated against CCP Virus

thebl.tv...

MORE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-7-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Have anybody made any threads on how extensive the protections for the big pharma and CDC are? I mean far do they extend on freedom of information.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well i was curious as to what a sworn declaration is. Did the lawyer fully verify the person?

Will this continue any further or is "jane doe" 's declaration all we have to go on.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Vax deaths being manipulated just like the COVID19 deaths 🤣🤣🤣

This is Demokrat Demokracy in action 🤣🤣🤣

Like a high pitched whistle 😃

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Could it be a mockery to the system and the fact that is not way anybody can sue big pharma and CDC now? I wonder

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I don't know anyone who died with or from COVID. I do have a friend whose stepmother died of pneumonia (two negative covid tests) and whose sister had to fight to have the correct cause of death recorded on the death certificate which was claiming COVID.
This happened in Colorado. Wonder how many others there were?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I wonder if the legal protections go out the door when lies/cover ups and obfuscation can be proven?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I know a few that died from side effects of getting covid, all elderly, one young boy that was born with issues, all from Pneumonia, but tested positive for covid, now I have a childhood friend, that is in induce comma been like that for a week she is my age, she and her family had the two shots for covid about a month ago, her husband and one of her children also tested positive and got sick they recuperated.

Interestingly they all took the shot because of the husband he is also a childhood friend we all went to school together, he is a diabetic and had several strokes, he survived the covid and the shot soo far. In my friends case she did not have any underlying conditions and doctors do not say why she is in the condition she is.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Big pharma have a very nasty record of law sues and dirty deeds and you do not get to hear much about it, this days.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
VAERS has openly acknowledged that they have been updating the VAERS database following each case investigation. If there is “no evidence” that the vaccine caused the death then the case is not identified on the VAERS database as a vaccine related death. The public doesn’t know what parameters or criteria VAERS is using to determine if evidence is present.

The lawsuit is most likely stating that the whistleblower identified that there is a glaring correlation between vaccination and death (example a pattern of 45,000 deaths within 72 hours of vaccination) that is not being openly acknowledged, discussed and investigated.

From what I am seeing the existing VAERS reporting system had to be drastically upscaled (expanded) to handle all the data that was being submitted for the COVID 19 vaccine rollout.

The VAERs government contracted with General Dynamics Information Technology to manage the COVID vaccine related VAERS data. Take a look at the money allocated for this project and the number of employees assigned to investigate reported events.

projects.propublica.org...

projects.propublica.org...

Here is a link to what appears to be the General Dynamics company website. www.gdit.com...

The President has an interesting bio…probably could do an entire thread on what all the General Dynamics Information Technology company is involved in.

a reply to: putnam6

edit on 21-7-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2021 by Buvvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

General Dynamics sounds familiar, they are a government contracted company, Yep they work with the pentagon, woo hoo we need to trust them now.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: putnam6

Here's a little Not-So-Fun Fact about VSafe:

Creator of app to monitor vaccine recipients dies two months after being vaccinated against CCP Virus

thebl.tv...

MORE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I'm saying is it's gonna take over the top evidence and even then there will be a huge amount of hard-core skeptics. In today's world, you got to have overwhelming evidence and it needs to all be wrapped up in a 15 second sound byte or meme to get through to the masses.

The suspicious irony of the app's creator dying 2 months after getting vaccinated is interesting and deserves scrutiny, but its nothing more than circumstantial evidence if it's even that.

Who knows if we will ever get the full story, history has shown we let our government hide stuff, LOL so much gets classified so public sentiment can die down till it can handle the bite from the chit sandwich.
edit on 21-7-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join