It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul just threw down the gauntlet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The intel agencies know the virus came from the lab. It went from no way to maybe to very likely to highly likely. Eventually it will be confirmed. Fauci is nothing but a patsy at this point. He funded the research at the lab that created it. Probably take another year until everyone turns on him but by then nobody will care. We will have much bigger problems.
it will be a conspiracy theory for decades to come as it will never be confirmed.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Paul and Fauchi are seriously debating; spitfires! They are on exact opposite sides of the vaccination covid fence. I think they represent the way a lot of Americans are feeling. Many feel their freedoms of choice are being slowly but surely taken away; and that is frightening.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Something has to be done about these eugenics bio-engineering loons. Secretly funded with our tax dollars. What are they likely up to now? Probably developing some other future plague. They have to develop a disease to force everyone to get the next profitable vaccine. At any cost.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Gauntlet? What gauntlet?!

You people have literally been saying COVID-19 is a hoax, all of the death tolls have been goosed and the survival rate is so high there's no valid reason to get a vaccine or wear a mask because MUH FREEDOMS.... so how can you all the sudden be angry with Dr. Fauci for allegedly funding gain of function research on a fake virus?

You people just like yelling for the sake of yelling.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeIsComing

You people have literally been saying COVID-19 is a hoax, all of the death tolls have been goosed and the survival rate is so high there's no valid reason to get a vaccine or wear a mask because MUH FREEDOMS.... so how can you all the sudden be angry with Dr. Fauci for allegedly funding gain of function research on a fake virus?

you need to quote me if you are going to be calling me "you people".

And I'm not angry at anyone. Just watching the theater. And enjoying the circus, clowns were always my favorite.

BTW:
owl.excelsior.edu...
that link explains what a "Straw man logical fallacy" is. It might help you understand why your post is comical. Thanks for the LOLZ.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Im vaccinated, wore a mask as directed, and still feel the numbers were goosed as evidenced by the very basic science behind the tolerances used for testing, and the CDC admission that COVID was directly responsible for a small number of deaths.

Step 1: Erect Strawman
Step 2: Beat strawman
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Strut around like a rooster that just got kicked by the farmer

I think you missed a step there.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

auto-doctor auto-follow 😃

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
townhall.com...

Lloks like Dr. Paul has actually fired a legal shot. Of course Xiden DoJ has already filed it in the circular, and the news is not going to be approved, so most will never hear of it. But for those that believe nobodyis fighting back, here it is….

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here is some news you probably didnt suspect might happen. Of course Xiden DoJ wont do anything about it, and you are most likely quite happy about that, being Fauci and the DNC are your white hats.

townhall.com...
edit on 7/22/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Here is some news you probably didnt suspect might happen. Of course Xiden DoJ wont do anything about it, and you are most likely quite happy about that, being Fauci and the DNC are your white hats.

townhall.com...

You can't be mad at Fauci if you've been saying the virus is fake news and overblown for the past 18 months. Pick a lane.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

townhall.com...

You can't be mad at Fauci if you've been saying the virus is fake news and overblown for the past 18 months. Pick a lane.

the person you are replying to has a join date of:
joind on: Apr, 22 2021

Are you on drugs?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

townhall.com...

That's twice now you've asserted "you people" have been labeling the pandemic "fake news".

It's time to start quoting participants in this thread who deemed the pandemic 'fake', or

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

townhall.com...

Ive not claimed the virus is fakenews ever. I started prepping back when the first vids from China came in, while there was t-paper still on the shelf.

I personally know of two people died from this pestilence and others very ill. I was one of the first to get the vax when Trump was in office at a mass event in Los Angeles, where it was raging. im 65, and most of my older friends either had the virus or have been vaxed. No side effects to speak of. Fatigue sore arm.

I can be mad at who I damn well please. Who do you think you are?

Speaking of lanes, I just threw a stinkbomb in yours, Mario…

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I posted this elsewhere, but I'll reiterate here:

Comorbidity with the virus is cause to believe the patient succumbed to the virus.

Comorbidity with the vaccine is NOT cause to believe the patient succumbed to the effects of the vaccine.

Either both are coincidence or neither is. This is where the possibility of hoax comes into the topic, although deception might be a better word because the danger is not a hoax even if the exact culprit is being carelessly obscured. The question is who organized the deception and how to rip away the curtain.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Figures don't lie, but liars can figure.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You people have literally been saying COVID-19 is a hoax,

No, we've been saying that the claim of this being some scary 'pandemic' of some scary uber deadly thing is a HOAX. And it is. It is being used as an excuse to do away with the last vestiges of our civil liberties under false pretenses.

People like you constantly twist that into a false claim that we are saying the virus is a hoax in a vain attempt to silence us.

all of the death tolls have been goosed

They have, that much is obvious to anyone capable of rational independent thought.

and the survival rate is so high there's no valid reason to get a vaccine or wear a mask

Correct again, the vaxxes don't work and carry great risks themselves, wearing masks doesn't work, and yes, because our freedoms are worth far, far more to me than some vague perceived fears of yours or your grandmas.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

WOW KLASS...!! so good to see you ol' friend !! I thought you totally bugged out long ago !!! maybe it was me that did for awhile

so good to see you

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Like I said in another of networks threads this virus was American funded and created. I said then I wondered how long it would be before it all came out to the general public.

It wasn't just privately funded either. This guy is likely being used as a bit of a scape goat in the larger scheme of things.

The only and real question is whether it was deliberately or accidentally released. I suspect the later and it got out of control and was a bit more effective at spreading than expected.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Full Exchange

Media edited version

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join