It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul just threw down the gauntlet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Apparently, this is the new normal.

It's going to blow up soon, probably literally

I can only imagine what history books 100 years from now will say.

Sigh...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
I guess my next question to Herr Fauci would be; What then is the proper term...?
So not gain of function, gain of hosts.
I'm sure someone could argue turning a semi-automatic rifle into a fully automatic
rifle is not a gain of function, it's capabilities have just been expanded.

If the result is an engineering of a common cold microbe into a
bioweapon I can imagine a lot more things than expanded capability.
The Nuremberg are written somewhat simply to avoid that pesky
controversy. And I've got a picture or two of people that have lost a
lot more than just a legal argument.
I guarantee you that if any more of what the whole truth actually IS
comes out.. it will end quickly and badly for all the participants.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'd rather have someone explain to me why I'm wrong on this. Being right isn't winning in any way, shape, or form.
edit on 20-7-2021 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
this is getting popular isnt it? its like the WWE having a grudge match every so often. no body really lands a knock out blow. builds the hype for the next match.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday confirmed that there have been breakthrough COVID-19 cases among White House staffers that had not previously been disclosed.

Psaki, during Tuesday’s White House briefing, confirmed reports that a vaccinated White House official and a vaccinated staffer for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tested positive for coronavirus after attending the same event.

Unless the vaccine doesn't work, how it this possible?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
this is getting popular isnt it? its like the WWE having a grudge match every so often. no body really lands a knock out blow. builds the hype for the next match.

Kinda like what the MSM and governments of the world are colluding to?

Like how Fauci's wife also works for the government, but her specialty seems to be PR while only actually possessing the knowledge and skill level of an R.N.

Would you let a nurse perform surgery on your mother?

link   

Either an unbiased scientific expert needs to chime in or else wait for a forensic historian to publish a book.

Round & round we go!

link   

Well, let's look at this from a different (far more sinister) angle.

It's beginning to look like the Wu-Flu was mutated (in a Lab) from an animal to animal transmissible virus to a animal to human transmissible virus, AND a virus which has the capability to mutate itself around anti-viral defenses, specifically "vaccines". No 'small' amount of gain of function there! No, there's a whole LOT of gain of function! Perfect bioweapon, right? Hence all the interest in it. But here's where it gets even darker...

It's now also looking like the 'vaccine' isn't really a vaccine after all, but rather some sort of a genetic defense mechanism designed as an antidote to a bioweapon (at least that's what they hoped). And, likely because it was rushed by Trump (who perhaps wasn't privy to the whole murder-death-kill plan (stole a line from Demolition Man there)), the 'vaccine' was never fully evolved to it's planned potential to address more than just COVID-19 because they were still working out side effects in the fist stage. The 'vaccine' was deemed marginally successful at addressing C-19 symptoms, but not the larger Covid bioweapon, and was released to the public with limited testing.

Now maybe we can see some of the reasons for the epic levels of CYA going on with Fauci and others.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

it doesnt..its not meant to.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Conspiracy though here...could it be the CIA was using Fauci unbeknown to him to get intel on the lab. Word on the street is they are researching viruses way more deadly than covid. China could have launched covid to teach the CIA a lesson. It did kill some of their own people but so what. They have over a billion and they hated Wuhan. Wuhan was protesting BEFORE the virus about air pollution and it was getting out of hand.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The more I see, the less this makes sense. More than one vaccinated person in a group getting re-infected would be news worthy, based on what we are being told about the vaccine. If that is wrong, I need to know.

In the white house, there are MULTIPLE people who supposedly were vaccinated, and are now re-infected. I don't know what if any symptoms exist, only what is reported, which is almost always a snippet of the truth, but mostly lies.

If the vaccine doesn't work, we need to know, and we need to change how we do things. And for the love of God, we need to NOT be pressured into having kids take an emergency use vaccine. heads need to roll over this.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated
I'd completely forgotten about him!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Either an unbiased scientific expert needs to chime in or else wait for a forensic historian to publish a book.

Round & round we go!

which is interesting, but when Rand Paul is the guy holding the paper, published, and peer reviewed, exposing the research, what then? Is he also a magician?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Now do you see why I wrote what I did?

That would be a good example of how both the virus and the 'vaccine' may not be as effective as purported.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

IF the CIA was involved, and that's a BIG if, it wasn't for benevolent purposes.

China does a lot on their own, no need to credit the CIA oin this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That would be a good example of how both the virus and the 'vaccine' may not be as effective as purported.

It's a massive psy-op that seems to be working .

The whole world is scared of the flu

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes, but if it was like that, coming out and telling the truth would be paramount if the goal was to save lives. The wishy washy derpieness they are showing now is pathetic, and does much more to negate getting the shot, than anything they could do to facilitate people taking the shot.

I'm becoming more and more convinced this is much closer to your theory than it might be to what the version we are told is.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's a massive psy-op that seems to be working .

The whole world is scared of the flu

I don't think that's it. I think the majority are afraid of why they are pushing the vaccine so damn hard. Something isn't right here.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

So an actual on topic response...

Watching Fauci's response tells me he's lying. He's lying about everything to cover his own ass.

THIS is the kind of stuff that needs to be on MSM regularly, not the huff and puff and fluff we are being sold.

Fauci clearly demonstrated natural defensive tactics that humans do when they lie. I mean seriously, it's obvious to even a naysayer.

I don't like Rand, but I'll give him credit here, he made EVERYTHING official, including the US codes Fauci would face.

Anyone that thinks Fauci is a scientist after seeing this exchange is just a foolish sheep waiting to be herded, plain and simple.

Oh, he's a scientist, with a natural "lawyer" instinct though. I don't trust him at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Rand Paul is a nutcase = Like father like son...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join