It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul just threw down the gauntlet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I see this as a pretty easy one to deal with. Gain of function either is, or is not what is described in the paper that was referred to in this exchange.

I am not a scientists or a doctor, so I am not the one to make that call. But someone is, and they need to be someone other than Fauci
This exchange will be historic in that it will either prove Fauci a liar, or be the end of Rand Paul. Chips are in the air, let them fall as they may.
edit on 20-7-2021 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

edit on 20-7-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor either, but it sounds like Herr Fauci wants to argue semantics and Rand Paul wants to cut to the chase.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

whats a guatlet?

much like a gauntlet, but spelled vastly different. (you forgot an apostrophe)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

whats a guatlet?

I forgot nothing!

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Yes, but he worded his exchange (Rand Paul) in such a way that Fauci perjured himself if it turns out that paper DOES describe gain of function. He kept trying to make it about the lab making and releasing it intentionally, which isn't what was said at all. I think this is going to blow up really soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

whats a guatlet?

I forgot nothing!

I stand/sit corrected.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The intel agencies know the virus came from the lab. It went from no way to maybe to very likely to highly likely. Eventually it will be confirmed. Fauci is nothing but a patsy at this point. He funded the research at the lab that created it. Probably take another year until everyone turns on him but by then nobody will care. We will have much bigger problems.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

whats a guatlet?

I forgot nothing!

I stand/sit corrected.

Thanos forgives you, all is well.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

It is pretty clear they are trying to cover up what was going on at the lab and US indirect involvement.

The cover up is always worse than the crime...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Paul and Fauci keep arguing...

Exhibit #1: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exhibit #2: www.abovetopsecret.com...

One is committing the dreaded "disinformation" sin, and one is not.

How will it end...if it ever does.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So the senator speaks on paper trail facts and science.

The scientist retorts with: I know you are, but what am I.

How the hell could a virus that is only transmissible through animals, then made transmissible through humans from a lab — not gain of function???

Can we tar and feather this bitch already!!!

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

but with such a clear paper trail, hell, they even congratulate each others via e-mail, it's looking like sooner rather than later. This may be better than wrastlin.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My guess an EMP attack that knocks out power for days by "Russia" but can't be proven. Mass panic. People forget about Fauci for a while and covid become a fad. More emergency fiat printed, people out of work. More dependency on the gubment.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

but with such a clear paper trail, hell, they even congratulate each others via e-mail, it's looking like sooner rather than later. This may be better than wrastlin.

The problem is the media won't really report it. Democrats aren't going to get on board with digging deeper. They can just keep obfuscating the issue.

There is enough circumstantial evidence to know something as going on with that lab and the US has some sort of involvement. I don't believe in coincidences...

Remember this Harvard biology professor arrested back in January 2020? He was being paid by the Chinese and worked at Wuhan lab...

Acclaimed Harvard Scientist Arrested

In an affidavit unsealed Tuesday, FBI Special Agent Robert Plumb said Lieber, who led a Harvard research group focusing on nanoscience, had established a research lab at the Wuhan university — apparently unbeknownst to Harvard.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I guess my next question to Herr Fauci would be; What then is the proper term for engineering a virus that lacked the capability to infect humans into the same virus that now has the capability to infect humans? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed by any means, but that sounds like it gained a function it didn't have before.

It sounds to me like Fauci wants to say it didn't gain a function. It just has expanded capability to perform the same function on humans that it previously could only perform on animals. So not gain of function, gain of hosts.

I'm sure someone could argue turning a semi-automatic rifle into a fully automatic rifle is not a gain of function, it's capabilities have just been expanded.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So an actual on topic response...

Watching Fauci's response tells me he's lying. He's lying about everything to cover his own ass.

THIS is the kind of stuff that needs to be on MSM regularly, not the huff and puff and fluff we are being sold.

Fauci clearly demonstrated natural defensive tactics that humans do when they lie. I mean seriously, it's obvious to even a naysayer.

I don't like Rand, but I'll give him credit here, he made EVERYTHING official, including the US codes Fauci would face.

Anyone that thinks Fauci is a scientist after seeing this exchange is just a foolish sheep waiting to be herded, plain and simple.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Exhibit #2: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you listen to this entire exchange, Fauci states the vaccine won't work on variants. That's not what the White house is saying. Why, in a time where "misinformation" is such a hot topic, is the very people bitching about "misinformation", are the one's engaging in "misinformation"? Or did I not hear that right?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
and why the hell isn't this a major news story? Jesus, it's either OK, or it's not. You can't pump fear into the public, then tell them "if you get the vaccine, you will be fine", and not be right about that. Worse than not being right, they are silencing anyone questioning the misinformation, and even the #ing libertarians are gucci with all this.

We have a major problem and I'm totally not understanding how it's not seen by everyone. Unless I just don't get it, the vaccine is great, but you have to mask up.....because I #ing said so? BULL#!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

whats a guatlet?

I forgot nothing!

Down with apostrophes!

As for Fauci..

His whole defense there seems to rely on semantics, attempted Narrative control, and more than a hint of "we investigated ourselves and found ourselves innocent of all wrongdoing."

I only became familiar with Fauci with this whole pandemic thing. After looking into his history, as well as his wife Christine Grady, I believe they should be operating under the utmost scrutiny at the very least.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join