It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Covid Vaccines Becoming Less Effective -or- Are Democrats Lying About Being Vaccinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes it reduces the risk - but quantify reduces.... Hasn't been done
Regardless 100% you can still give and receive it = why re yo not all wearing masks = Why , because they don't work = They have you by your short hairs and they know it = sheeple following = they get you very time..

Not "possible" 100% Factual that there were a ton more infected that don't have a clue and we're never sick..

One more thing = Natural Immunization is 100% better than getting any shot.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Havamal

Okay, so 40% of Health and human service employees have refused to be vaccinated. Still, very amazing for the government unit that headed up operation Warp speed!

Where are you getting refused? Out of your head?

Show me a study that says these people "refused?"

Didn't think so.

More made up stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Easy there, Mark Zuckerberg. All your link means is that the answer may or may not be 50% as CWM stated. As far as I know, you're the one spreading disinformation.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal

originally posted by: nonspecific
Only if you have managed to somehow completely ignore everything that has been said about all of the various vaccines currently being used.

.a reply to: carewemust

Only deaths amongst those who have been vaccinated for covid-19 are of interest to me at the moment.

Don't care about the 99.5 percent of American who are the ones currently dying of covid who are unvaxed?

No more than those who have died of cardiovascular disease because they ate improperly... Or smoked cigarettes.

As President Joe Biden correctly stated, the vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. Those who turn it down are accepting the risk.

edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

If we have all reached herd immunity yet are still pushing for a vaccine drive then that would be a lie wouldn't it?

If they know we have reached it yet will not say so then that is the lie I was referring to.

originally posted by: butcherguy

For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: carewemust

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

That leads me to a question that I have been asking for a while...

Why don't they do large scale antibody testing?
This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.
Wouldn't it be great to know if you have had the virus?

Oh, maybe I already know why they aren't doing this.
If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

What lie?
The virus exists.
Do you think it is preposterous for me to think that certain areas may have reached herd immunity?

Until they do widespread antibody testing, we can't tell if they are lying.

Can you think of a good reason not to do antibody testing? Wouldn't it be useful from a scientific point of view to know what percentage of a population has already been infected... especially since there are many people that do not exhibit symptoms when infected?

link   

VERDICT False. Fauci and Marks said to believe around 50% to 60% of their employees at the NIAID and the FDA had been immunized against COVID-19, but they did not say the remaining percentage represented employees refused vaccination.
a reply to: hdchop

Source. Please not a vid from some quack or other weak source.

edit on 20-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Nope, anyone who is going for any surgery/procedure also got tested. Test expires after 3 days so sometimes they would need multiple tests in one stay.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If we have all reached herd immunity yet are still pushing for a vaccine drive then that would be a lie wouldn't it?

If they know we have reached it yet will not say so then that is the lie I was referring to.

For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.

If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

What lie?
The virus exists.
Do you think it is preposterous for me to think that certain areas may have reached herd immunity?

Can you think of a good reason not to do antibody testing? Wouldn't it be useful from a scientific point of view to know what percentage of a population has already been infected... especially since there are many people that do not exhibit symptoms when infected?

I got an antibody test just to prove to my doctor that I have antibodies from covid-19 recovery, so she would stop attempting to get me to take the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Easy there, Mark Zuckerberg. All your link means is that the answer may or may not be 50% as CWM stated. As far as I know, you're the one spreading disinformation.

Did you not notice,it's the new ATS 'fact checker'.
Remember only government decides what is fact and what is not.
Seems to be a few of these new accounts appeared last month.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Only if you have managed to somehow completely ignore everything that has been said about all of the various vaccines currently being used.

Only deaths amongst those who have been vaccinated for covid-19 are of interest to me at the moment.

Don't care about the 99.5 percent of American who are the ones currently dying of covid who are unvaxed?

that is a #ing lie.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that is a #ing lie.

I know infection rates are up, I do not think the death rate is though. I have no idea how one could verify who is getting infected..I think reasonable to assume the unvaxxed are getting a higher infection rate.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I trust your word on this. Currently, we have multiple members of the White House staff re-infected. I can only assume they got the shot in the first place, as hard as they are pushing it. Knowing that is fact, is that saying the new delta variant is something the vaccine isn't equipped to deal with? One is a big number based on what we have been told.

Several in the same area is a big problem if we are to believe the facts.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

that is a #ing lie.

I know infection rates are up, I do not think the death rate is though. I have no idea how one could verify who is getting infected..I think reasonable to assume the unvaxxed are getting a higher infection rate.

we currently have an issue defining "unvaxxed". there are those who have never had it or the shot, and those who have had covid, recovered, and now have antibodies, which is how Heard Immunity works, per the CDC. I can quote the website if needed.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

A total of 10,262 SARS-CoV-2 vaccine breakthrough infections had been reported from 46 U.S. states and territories as of April 30, 2021. Among these cases, 6,446 (63%) occurred in females, and the median patient age was 58 years (interquartile range = 40–74 years). Based on preliminary data, 2,725 (27%) vaccine breakthrough infections were asymptomatic, 995 (10%) patients were known to be hospitalized, and 160 (2%) patients died. Among the 995 hospitalized patients, 289 (29%) were asymptomatic or hospitalized for a reason unrelated to COVID-19.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One hundred sailors on British ship came down with covid. All were vaccinated.

www.bbc.com...
edit on 20-7-2021 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A guy who took a successful monoclonal treatment for COVID-19, asked me:

"What's good about ants?"

Answer: "They have antibodies"

edit on 20-7-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

that is a #ing lie.

we currently have an issue defining "unvaxxed". there are those who have never had it or the shot, and those who have had covid, recovered, and now have antibodies, which is how Heard Immunity works, per the CDC. I can quote the website if needed.

I think this whole ordeal has been an exercise in "defining" stuff/facts!

I would not ague the point, that a recovered person should have antibodies, I have heard, for 9 months. I think you made the point we need antibody tests..it would seem, that would give a good indication of "herd immunity" stats..and I am assuming having antibodies is the same as being vaccinated..maybe it isn't? I'm not wishing either is true over the other..I just don't know.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Why?

Are you so convinced the vaccines are unsafe that you will ignore any data that does not support your case?

If so that's an absolutely absurd thing to do.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I genuinely don't know the answer to that but it's certainly a good question.

I don't know much about antibody testing so do you know how reliable the results are?

I'm assuming when you say widespread we are talking about a decent cross section of the respective populations to give a decent result as opposed to an actual widespread testing drive which I imagine would he both complex and expensive?

Can't have that.

What lie?
The virus exists.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good point, I completely forgot about all those people.

I'd say only a small number of the tests I do are in that category, maybe 10 percent max.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: nonspecific

Nope, anyone who is going for any surgery/procedure also got tested. Test expires after 3 days so sometimes they would need multiple tests in one stay.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join