It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Covid Vaccines Becoming Less Effective -or- Are Democrats Lying About Being Vaccinated.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: timewarpedbrain7
I'm in the camp that none of them have it and are only using it as an excuse to quarantine and not go back to Texas.

That only gives them a 10 - 14 day reprieve, before they have to face the music. The idiots should move to CUBA.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: carewemust

The tests are useless. They pick up the coronavirus, which is prevalent everywhere. And since covid is just the brand name for the coronavirus now, and since the coronavirus is everywhere - then there you go.

They may or may not have taken the mRNA altering experimental shot, but either way, coronavirus isn’t going to go away.

I read here on ATS that the Covd tests have had their "sensitivity" lowered. They're not picking up Covid-19 viruses, as easily as they did before the illogical vaccine obsession started.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

Makes you wonder why the Democrat defectors took a Covid-19 test to begin with. They were supposed to be hanging out in Washington D.C., whining to whomever would listen.
edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If all the leading scientists come up with the same results that's not a longshot that's an indication that it's correct.

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: nonspecific

odds are the same longshot that all nations came up with the same "genuine" results 😃

especially with the corrupt UN-WHO directing the MSM 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Could it be because kids are known to be more prone to contacting a virus and then spreading it asymptomatically?

More cases more spread, more spread more mutation and more infection?

Little Jonny is going to be alright but when he goes and hugs grandma who's in her 80s it's a different story.

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I can tell you what my daughter tells me about the cases in her area, those with shot and those without the shot are getting covid equally, but one thing she noticed, the cases are like the common cold and soo far nobody is dying from it either, with shot or not shot.

Still high risk people with the shot or not shot are treated with more care because their preexisting conditions.

I wonder what percentage of people with 3 or more pre-existing conditions (the Covid-19 death average), did it to themselves (pig-out, smoke, drink), versus being "unlucky" in genes, or upbringing?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I have no proof but I feel the Dems lying about having got the jab is more likely.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Little Jonny is going to be alright but when he goes and hugs grandma who's in her 80s it's a different story.

Any stats in yet on deaths of those who have been vaccinated? Grandma should have been vaccinated, and have nothing to worry about.

edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I have no proof but I feel the Dems lying about having got the jab is more likely.

Dr. Fauci said 50% of the people at the FDA refused the vaccine. One would imagine politicians are even more skeptical, because they fool and lie-to people every day, as part of their job.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

originally posted by: butcherguy

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

That leads me to a question that I have been asking for a while...

Why don't they do large scale antibody testing?
This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.
Wouldn't it be great to know if you have had the virus?

Oh, maybe I already know why they aren't doing this.
If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

What lie?
The virus exists.
Do you think it is preposterous for me to think that certain areas may have reached herd immunity?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Only if you have managed to somehow completely ignore everything that has been said about all of the various vaccines currently being used.

.a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If we have all reached herd immunity yet are still pushing for a vaccine drive then that would be a lie wouldn't it?

If they know we have reached it yet will not say so then that is the lie I was referring to.

For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

That leads me to a question that I have been asking for a while...

Why don't they do large scale antibody testing?
This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.
Wouldn't it be great to know if you have had the virus?

Oh, maybe I already know why they aren't doing this.
If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

What lie?
The virus exists.
Do you think it is preposterous for me to think that certain areas may have reached herd immunity?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Could it be because kids are known to be more prone to contacting a virus and then spreading it asymptomatically?

Grandma should be vaccinated... that is the point. We know who covid affects and doesn't affect. The focus should have always been on the elderly and sick, particularly those in care facilities. Close to 50% of deaths occur in nursing homes.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
But we all know that the effectiveness of the vaccine diminishes with age and general health?

We all know that just because grandma's had the jabs she is not totally immune and can get covid and be perfectly safe?

Grandma should be vaccinated... that is the point. We know who covid affects and doesn't affect. The focus should have always been on the elderly and sick, particularly those in care facilities. Close to 50% of deaths occur in nursing homes.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, democrats lie. More so than any other political party. They can't increase their power without lying. I think the vaccinations may prevent the first corona strain, but at the same time, it kills off your immunity and you become much more susceptible to the next strain and become more fearful. Democrats are monsters that live off of your fear, that's why they vehemently hate those of us who aren't afraid of them.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: djz3ro

Dr. Fauci said 50% of the people at the FDA refused the vaccine. One would imagine politicians are even more skeptical, because they fool and lie-to people every day, as part of their job.

Wrong.

You are spreading dis-information.

Reuters

Contrary to claims by social media users, two top U.S. officials involved in the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in the country did not say that 40% to 50% of CDC and FDA employees are refusing to get immunized. The social media posts, referring to Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and Peter Marks, director of the Food and Drug Administration’s Center for Biologics Evaluation, misinterpret comments made by the officials about vaccination levels in their organizations. Most iterations show a screengrab of a tweet by @Breaking911 that was deleted as of May 19. The tweet, which carries the timestamp May 14, 2021, reads: “New: About 40-50% of CDC, FDA employees are refusing the COVID-19 vaccine according to Fauci, Marks (see archived tweet here ).

Regarding NIAID employees, Fauci responded: “You know I’m not 100% sure, Senator. But I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around 60 percent”. Then Marks said that the number for FDA employees was “probably in the same range,” although he couldn’t “tell an exact number.”

VERDICT False. Fauci and Marks said to believe around 50% to 60% of their employees at the NIAID and the FDA had been immunized against COVID-19, but they did not say the remaining percentage represented employees refused vaccination.

Refused implies they did not want it.

Not that they could not get it yet, or that they were willing to get it when available.

More lies...

edit on 20-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2021 by Havamal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Only if you have managed to somehow completely ignore everything that has been said about all of the various vaccines currently being used.

Only deaths amongst those who have been vaccinated for covid-19 are of interest to me at the moment.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
come on, politicians wouldn't lie....

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

Okay, so 40% of Health and human service employees have refused to be vaccinated. Still, very amazing for the government unit that headed up operation Warp speed!

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only deaths amongst those who have been vaccinated for covid-19 are of interest to me at the moment.

Don't care about the 99.5 percent of American who are the ones currently dying of covid who are unvaxed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join