It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Covid Vaccines Becoming Less Effective -or- Are Democrats Lying About Being Vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Last week, 6 Texas Democrat lawmakers flee the state to avoid work, and end up with Covid-19.

nypost.com...

THEY ALL CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.

---------------------------------------

Today, Nancy Pelosi Aids, and President Joe Biden Aids Contract Covid-19.

www.foxnews.com...

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED.

-----------------------------

LOGICAL CONCLUSION:

Either the Covid-19 Vaccines are LOSING their effectiveness.

-OR-

These Democrats all LIED about being vaccinated.

WHICH ONE IS IT? HOW TO PROVE IT?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm in the camp that none of them have it and are only using it as an excuse to quarantine and not go back to Texas.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The tests are useless. They pick up the coronavirus, which is prevalent everywhere. And since covid is just the brand name for the coronavirus now, and since the coronavirus is everywhere - then there you go.

They may or may not have taken the mRNA altering experimental shot, but either way, coronavirus isn’t going to go away.

edit on 20-7-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

The tests are useless. They pick up the coronavirus, which is prevalent everywhere. And since covid is just the brand name for the coronavirus now, and since the coronavirus is everywhere - then there you go.

They may or may not have taken the mRNA altering experimental shot, but either way, coronavirus isn’t going to go away.

but those same tests are telling us and have been telling us how horrible this virus is. it can't be both ways.

Unless we aren't doing the science right.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but those same tests are telling us and have been telling us how horrible this virus is. it can't be both ways.

Unless we aren't doing the science right.

It isn't both ways. We've known since beginning of the scamdemic that the tests produces a lot of false positives. Of course, this has been suppressed by the "fact checkers" and most of the public is still unaware as to how the data is manipulated.

The issue now is that we have all these people vaccinated that they are still coming up positive due to how the test is done. So now people start asking questions about the efficacy of the vaccine. However, the issue isn't so much the vax as it is how they classify someone as having covid.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
“Becoming less effective”

They were never effective, just another paycheck for the pharmaceutical company’s and another way for liberals to show they are committed to the cult.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I can tell you what my daughter tells me about the cases in her area, those with shot and those without the shot are getting covid equally, but one thing she noticed, the cases are like the common cold and soo far nobody is dying from it either, with shot or not shot.

Still high risk people with the shot or not shot are treated with more care because their preexisting conditions.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Plus as like with viruses, you can not kill a virus, plain and simple, just like you can not kill a cold.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

My understanding is that the vaccines just prevent you from getting extremely sick. They don't prevent you from catching or even spreading covid.

The issue has always been that the vast majority of people are asymptomatic. They may not have any symptoms or just get a sniffle and go about their daily lives. We know for fact it is only the morbidly ill and elderly who are susceptible to covid.

They were probably vaccinated and not sick. They took the test given the backlash and came up positive. Positive test doesn't mean sick.

That leads me to a question that I have been asking for a while...

Why don't they do large scale antibody testing?
This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.
Wouldn't it be great to know if you have had the virus?

Oh, maybe I already know why they aren't doing this.
If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nope the scaremongering and feeding of targeted information needs to keep going, why let a good situation go away when is soo much money, government over reach, laws and mandates to keep oppressing the population.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

This would tell us how many people in a given area have been infected, whether or not they had symptoms.

If the tests would show that we have reached a level amounting to herd immunity.... the crisis would be effectively over.
Can't have that.

I recall seeing some data on it back when many of us were saying that far more people have had covid than they are reporting.

I don't know what the motivation is for keeping this scam going. They are clearly trying to cover something up.

My theory is that they know it was a biological weapon leak from lab. I also believe the US was indirectly involved. We know the NIH was funding research in Wuhan. Ron Paul has been pressing Fauci on this and did so today.

I suspect the general response has been over the top because of the leak knowing the virus was man made but also they didn't know how the virus would spread and it's overall effect on people. So on one hand, they are trying to help the public fighting the virus, but at the same time they are also trying to cover their own asses as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Patently false. Almost every test comes back negative. It does not search for 'any coronavirus'. I'm an RN, I administer vaccines and also swab. This belief that tests all come back positive is crazy, and is not happening. The belief that they change the test depending on vaccination status is also crazy, the people in the lab have no clue who has been vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Partially correct, but mostly false. They can not guarantee the vaccine will prevent infection/transmission in every person that gets vaccinated. It does however make infection and transmission very rare. Some of the newer variants, such as Delta, are more likely to cause infection and also transmission, but the vaccine does reduce the risk of both still in such variants.

You are correct, it is quite possible they were infected and never developed any illness and were never sick with covid. The PCR test may have picked up dead virus that had been killed already, time/symptoms will tell.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think the response was motivated by politics and a desire for governments to gather more power.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Democrats are known habit-liars so they may have never got the vax, or they don't have COVID19, or both😎

Any proof will be already covered up too😎

Also possible the vax formulas are more temporary/dilutions than we know😎

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

Can't have that.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

odds are the same longshot that all nations came up with the same "genuine" results 😃

especially with the corrupt UN-WHO directing the MSM 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I'm also assuming that you mainly test people who are already showing symptoms that could indicate infection and or close proximity to someone who also has had symptoms and a positive test?

You've not just randomly testing people with no reasonable cause right?

Here in the UK to take a PCR test you need to either be exhibiting symptoms or have been in close contact with someone who has had a positive test. Some people seem to think that they can use the margin of error in a PCR test to refute the numbers when in fact the PCR test is only one aspect of confirming someone is covid positive.

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
For this to be true you'd need to have a really convincing argument as to why the lie was created and maintained by every nation on earth at the same time.

I've yet to find anyone that could explain this in a way that is realistic enough to be believed.

If you can provide one I'd certainly give your theory a good deal of consideration.

Can't have that.

Monkey see, monkey do...

It is literally an emperor has no clothes situation. People are afraid to speak up for fear of backlash in regards to questioning the narrative.

Anyone who tries to look at the data and draw logical conclusions and then question the response is immediately shut down.

To be clear, I don't question if Covid exists, I question the response to it and if we've been given the full story.

Here is an example. They are pushing vaccines for kids under 12. There have been around 350 deaths nationwide of people under 18 who tested positive for covid. Let that # sink in.... 350 kids. This isn't even deaths by covid, but deaths WITH covid so they could have died from cancer or something else.

Yet we have kids running around with face masks on, schools shut down for a year, etc. Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join