It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Mad Lads Are Burning Down "Vaccine" Centers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Can't go to the Pub if you aren't vaccinated???? Well the French know how to deal with this type of BS. Hint. They aren't looting, mugging or burning down businesses. They are going after those that are forcing them to vaccinate. I'm not condoning this, but this type of activity is probably highly effective at stopping forced vaccinations.

Source Article

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Might as well. They don’t work anyway

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Finally some justice being rendered against tyranny. I wouldn't promote that or advocate it either, but seeing that this is happening shows that some people actually WANT freedom and liberty. A not unexpected result of six months in the slammer and fines for doing "freedom" peacefully though.

edit on 19-7-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Can't go to the Pub if you aren't vaccinated???? Well the French know how to deal with this type of BS. Hint. They aren't looting, mugging or burning down businesses. They are going after those that are forcing them to vaccinate. I'm not condoning this, but this type of activity is probably highly effective at stopping forced vaccinations.

Source Article

"Highly effective in stopping forced vaccinations" no this is how escalation works. Arson isn't a solution, it's a crime.

+40 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

What is a crime? A crime is what the “authorities”say it is. One day your mere existence could be a “crime”. Your breathing already offends them. It’s just a matter of time. Forced vaccinations is a crime against humanity.

I don’t know how anyone can defend the state over the people over and over again.
What good does the state serve when the people have no more rights to their own bodies than cattle?
edit on 19-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Source Article

"Highly effective in stopping forced vaccinations" no this is how escalation works. Arson isn't a solution, it's a crime.

Apparently the evidence has been burnt.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That is what happen when governments think that they have absolute powers, sometimes the people will fight back,

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
These gene therapy drugs go against the Geneva convention and justvplaun common sense. Which ones the bigger crime. I could give to licks if a vaccine center gets burnt down, provided no one was injured. What is a big problem is the fact our leaders, and other countries leaders commit felony and the occasional treason. And they have nothing done to them ever.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Source Article

Okay gotcha.

This summer arson is no good.

Last summer it was just fine.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
That is what happen when governments think that they have absolute powers, sometimes the people will fight back,

The efforts must be directed at the source of the orders. I hope Americans will know this, if our time comes.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

It was a mostly peaceful protest of the vaccines. I don’t see the problem here.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Source Article

Well, so is climbing onto a docked ship and dumping it's cargo into the harbor.

Right?

ETA: For the other-than-Americans and ignorant North Americans - that was a reference to THE BOSTON TEA PARTY.
:
edit on 2021 7 20 by incoserv because: clarification.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

... I'm not condoning this, but this type of activity is probably highly effective at stopping forced vaccinations.

Why not?
:
edit on 2021 7 20 by incoserv because: Typo

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Source Article

Okay gotcha.

Ok gotcha.

This summer arson is just fine.

Last summer was no good.

Correct?

How about all arson is bad?

Or does it HAVE to be dependent on politics?

edit on 20/7/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Source Article

Okay gotcha.

Ok gotcha.

Last summer was no good.

Correct?

It’s called precedent.
We don’t make the rules. Take it up with the lefties.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

How about we conclude that any arson is bad...

Hopefully there wasn't anyone trapped by the arson fire. Or would that be a case of breaking a few eggs to make an omelet...?

I'm in no rush to be given an untested vaccine for a illness that I'm probably not even going to notice I had...nor am I in any rush to be given an untested vaccine, when the long term effects of it are unknown.

That having been said, I'm in no rush to go about burning things down, either.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Source Article

Okay gotcha.

Ok gotcha.

Last summer was no good.

Correct?

It’s called precedent.
We don’t make the rules. Take it up with the lefties.

Oh, I see.

Monkey see monkey do eh?

Genius.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

Two wrongs make a right??

Small wonder the world is fubar'd.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well , historically speaking , the French people do have a tendency to "relieve" themselves of oppressive governments .
edit on 7/20/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Source Article

Why don't you tell that to Antifa and BLM ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join