It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Are REALLY The "Vaccine" Hesitant?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
SPOILER: It's NOT who you think.

This from CNN (MOST TRUSTED name in news) reporting on a fairly recent Kaiser poll on "vaccine" hesitancy...

A look at the data reveals that the vaccine hesitant group, however, are not big Trump lovers. They're actually likely not to be Republican.
Instead, many of them are people who are detached from the political process and didn't vote for either major candidate in 2020.

The most recent Kaiser poll helps illustrate that the vaccine hesitant group doesn't really lean Republican.
Just 20% of the group called themselves Republican with an additional 19% being independents who leaned Republican.

The clear majority (61%) were not Republicans (41% said they were Democrats or Democratic leaning independents and 20% were either pure independents or undesignated).

www.cnn.com...

Let's go to the RECAP:

-"NOT big Trump lovers"
-"NOT likely to be Republican"
- 41% Democrats
- 20% Republican
- 19% Independent

-"The clear majority (61%) were not Republicans"
-"41% said they were Democrats or Democratic leaning independents"

So, as CNN and Science has just shown us...the REAL majority of people killing everyone else by not getting the super-awesome China Virus "vaccine"...are Democrats!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just for fun…

“You can use statistics to prove anything, Kent. Fourteen Percent of all people know that.” (Homer Simpson)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy
Just for fun…

“You can use statistics to prove anything, Kent. Fourteen Percent of all people know that.” (Homer Simpson)

We MUST TRUST CNN....for reasons.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Just for fun…

"You can only believe half of the statistics on the internet"
Abraham Lincoln

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So all this time the Democrats have been the super secret anti-government group?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So all this time the Democrats have been the super secret anti-government group?

Apparently, democrats want to kill Grandma.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

CNN desperately throwing an ounce of Truth to get viewers, the Don Lemon publicity stunt about leaving wasn't good enough.

The Dems know what's up with the poisonous vaxx... they just like to point fingers.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

How would you classify the other 20% missing from the list?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Do you dare question CNN?

Shut Up and Trust!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Shut Up and Trust!

I question (almost) everything. Certain topics are less of "true or not true" and more a matter of degree. I was unaware that you are an affiliate/subsidiary of CNN.

edit on 19-7-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Shut Up and Trust!

I question (almost) everything. Certain topics are less of "true or not true" and more a matter of degree. I was unaware that you are an affiliate/subsidiary of CNN.

With 'Lubin' Toobin and 'Black Hole' Lemon?
What's not to love?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

But this poll was only regarding 'Vaccine Hesitancy'.

When they refer to 'Vaccine Hostility', I think they blame that mostly on Republicans who watch FOX News.

edit on 7/19/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say it was more of a tongue in cheek joke…..or maybe it’s cuz I’ve had a beer…..who knows

Shut Up and Trust!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I wonder how many republicans are doing cnn polls. I doubt many. When they show the maps of the vaccinated by state, it is always the red states that are the lowest. In my state, it is the same by county, with the red counties having the lowest percent vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

what did it say in the link?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I wonder how many republicans are doing cnn polls. I doubt many. When they show the maps of the vaccinated by state, it is always the red states that are the lowest. In my state, it is the same by county, with the red counties having the lowest percent vaccinated.

CNN DENIER!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Love that humour….are you British?? Lol

CNN DENIER!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Apparently, democrats want to kill Grandma.

Only so they can move into her house.

Been watching some TV today, something rare for me but recently borrowed a little spare one from my Dad, there seems to be quite a few younger folk in the "hesitant" bracket as they've been told they're low risk for most of the duration of covid. It appears that they're mistrustful that they're now being targeted and so the pressure is going to be directed at them to prevent them being spreaders.

Not sure how (or if) they vote but they'll have more to lose socially if they're denied access to things if they don't comply.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Love that humour….are you British?? Lol

CNN DENIER!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join