It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala at Hospital After Meeting With China Virus Infected Dems

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have to say this is what happens when you blindly trust the government and the MSM. People should have raised an eyebrow when the FDA would not approve the MRNA treatment but yet they did not? Also, the 4% overall death rate should also cause pause to those thinking of getting the shot. People have stopped fearing what kills the soul...only what is advertised to kill the body.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Look at that diversity... A bunch of white supremacists making the black girl sit alone, and she's pretending to be ok with it. Critical Race Theory taught me that.

Defund sick democrats

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Quarantine?
Who needs quarantines?

Oh, that's right...rural people

Get your sign on bonus here:

Rural quarantine agents needed

Well would you look at that... An 8 hour course to be a rent-a-cop in a rural area and make us laid back country folk quarantine. That would be the funniest thing to see, especially on a boring day.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sistinas
I have had 3 members of my family that got coronavirus. My mother, son, and cousin. All my mom's friends have died from it, and my cousin died from it. My husband has lost most of his family to it. So to say it dose not exist is not true. I know most of you don't want to get the shot. I got the shots. I also eat elderberry every 3 months. I have had the flu 2 times . Once time was the swine flu in the 70's it all most killed me, the second time was in the late 80's. I have never got a flu shot. Elderberry has saved me from get the flu or a cold for more then 3 decades. So all of you who don't want the shot I beg you please get some elderberry jelly, and have some on toast every 3 months. It dose work. And you can get it on amazon. That flu I got in the 80's was the year I did not eat elderberry jelly. I have not missed a year after that.

I can't tell if you're serious or pushing an ad for elderberries.

Anyway, I'm 42 and haven't had the flu since I was in elementary school which was also the last time I ran a fever. I don't eat elderberries, oranges, or take any vitamins. I've never gotten a flu shot. I slept next to my wife when she had coronvirus and I masklessly hugged my mother when she had coronavirus, yet never showed a single symptom. I feel cold symptoms when it's 80F one day and drops to 35F overnight, and once every 4 or 5 years I'll catch a stomach virus. Other than that, I'm not sick. The only people I know who died from the coronavirus were both people who were vaccinated.

The important part of my post is this - We all have personal stories to share that are unlike anyone else's story. That's why it's important not to push something on us if we, as adults, choose to to have it.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Somehow, that wouldn't surprise me.

She was a nothing Senator, it's being revealed that as a VP, whose main function is to stay the heck outta the way, she's not been a shining success, either...

Yep. I'm guessing, and that's all it is, her star is rapidly dimming.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

The entire covid scenario is crazy.

Joe Biden is still embracing the Chinese and giving them whatever they ask for, even though they are responsible for almost 4.5 million deaths on this planet in the past 18 months.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Kamala's getitng Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, two proven Covid busters and the best medical care that the rest of us are not allowed to have. She'll be fine, although her getting the vaccine probably didn't do her any good and made her more at risk for infection.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Here is how SCUM Democrat journalists cover for SCUM Democrat state officials..

Excerpted from: apnews.com...

Six of the more than 50 Texas state representatives who decamped to Washington last week have since tested positive for the coronavirus, along with two Washington staffers associated with the group.

"Decamped"? In the real world, they're known as "defectors"!

"...staffers associated with the group." is a blatant LIE by the Scum Democrat journalists who wrote the article. The infected staffers are on the payroll of Nancy Pelosi, and President Biden.

The Associated Press was neck deep (along with FoxNews) in aspects of the election fraud that put Joe Biden in the White House.

They are both having a hard time, because Biden and Democrats are so dysfunctional this year, while inflation eats away at millions of budgets in America.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well that is some nice proof of the 'vaccinated' getting and possibly spreading covid. All the ones from Texas had the 'vaccine'. If the VP gets it, that proves the shots do not stop the spread.

I think what it could proof is that they got a fake vaccine.

It would totally be proof. Yes.

Or it could just be proof that breakthrough cases exist as has been publicly documented.

But no... you keep on making whatever leap suits your narrative, champ.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join