It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala at Hospital After Meeting With China Virus Infected Dems

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
No doubt a doctor will come out and blame Trump. Would anybody really miss KamalaToe?

posted on Jul, 18 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden went to Walter Reed for some other reason. Maybe they're all screwed up.

He went to his proctologist to get his 2 brain cells checked out.

Well, his name is Bi-den. Does anyone expect him to have anything other than two brain cells with a name like that?

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: beyondknowledge
They've been saying all along that the vaccinated can catch and spread sars2.

Today in Tokyo the epidemic is horrible. People are collapsing on the streets like they did in China. Thousands of people of today are collapsing on the ground and dying of covid, sh414 man this whole country now is falling apart.

a reply to: musicismagic

Last night, I talked with one of my nephews who lives in Tokyo for over an hour. People dropping dead in the streets did not come up. Is it in the news?

by dropping dead in the streets, I mean the the landscape of having fun here at night time is dead. the free free sprit of the young drunks have been invaded with fear of harming others.

What??

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
VP Harris' office was directly asked if she was showing any signs of the China Virus...after she had met with a bunch of China Virus infected democrat lawmakers from Texas, playing hooky in DC to avoid voting on an election integrity bill.

Harris visits Walter Reed for 'routine' doctor appointment days after meeting with infected Texas Democrats

www.foxnews.com...

THREE of the lawmakers just tested positive for the China Virus.
Photos of the democrat lawmakers aboard their private plane to DC mask-less and whooping it up (against rules) have been circulating the Internet.

therightscoop.com...

The VP's office did not immediately respond to questions about her having China Virus.
Instead, it was announced Kamala was just having a "routine doctor's appointment" at Walter Reed Medical Center.

After all, why worry? Kamala is fully "vaccinated"...right?

Nothing suspicious...everything is AOK.

Three Texas Democrats who fled to Washington, D.C. test positive for coronavirus

www.foxnews.com...

The number of Texas Democrat deserters with Covid-19 is now up to FIVE.

Source: thehill.com...

Can't wait to learn if they were VACCINATED, yet caught Covid-19.

-or-

Non-Vaccinated, and caught Covid-19.

-or-

Some crazy story only a Democrat deserter could concoct.

edit on 7/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well that is some nice proof of the 'vaccinated' getting and possibly spreading covid. All the ones from Texas had the 'vaccine'. If the VP gets it, that proves the shots do not stop the spread.

More proof of B's door to door vax pushers will be super spreaders.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have had 3 members of my family that got coronavirus. My mother, son, and cousin. All my mom's friends have died from it, and my cousin died from it. My husband has lost most of his family to it. So to say it dose not exist is not true. I know most of you don't want to get the shot. I got the shots. I also eat elderberry every 3 months. I have had the flu 2 times . Once time was the swine flu in the 70's it all most killed me, the second time was in the late 80's. I have never got a flu shot. Elderberry has saved me from get the flu or a cold for more then 3 decades. So all of you who don't want the shot I beg you please get some elderberry jelly, and have some on toast every 3 months. It dose work. And you can get it on amazon. That flu I got in the 80's was the year I did not eat elderberry jelly. I have not missed a year after that.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Kamala is 50% Indian (Mom is from India). If she contracts Covod-19, she's a goner, according to the MSM reporting out of India.

For example: The U.S. Surgeon General is of India heritage. He's lost 10 family members to Covid-19.

edit on 7/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sistinas

My God the chances of one family getting affected like that is beyond real !!!!😧

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I’ll understand going forward that descriptions of horror and death are actually just complaints about poor nightlife and not getting laid.

originally posted by: Rich Z

a reply to: beyondknowledge
They've been saying all along that the vaccinated can catch and spread sars2.

Today in Tokyo the epidemic is horrible. People are collapsing on the streets like they did in China. Thousands of people of today are collapsing on the ground and dying of covid, sh414 man this whole country now is falling apart.

a reply to: musicismagic

Last night, I talked with one of my nephews who lives in Tokyo for over an hour. People dropping dead in the streets did not come up. Is it in the news?

by dropping dead in the streets, I mean the the landscape of having fun here at night time is dead. the free free sprit of the young drunks have been invaded with fear of harming others.

What??

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well that is some nice proof of the 'vaccinated' getting and possibly spreading covid. All the ones from Texas had the 'vaccine'. If the VP gets it, that proves the shots do not stop the spread.

There was never anything to prove. From day 1, my understanding, was that you can still get the virus even if vaccinated. What the vaccination does is prevent serious side effects from the virus.

I am completely baffled that we are still having this specific discussion.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I think what it could proof is that they got a fake vaccine.
Either way it looks bad!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sistinas
I have had 3 members of my family that got coronavirus. My mother, son, and cousin. All my mom's friends have died from it, and my cousin died from it. My husband has lost most of his family to it. So to say it dose not exist is not true. I know most of you don't want to get the shot. I got the shots. I also eat elderberry every 3 months. I have had the flu 2 times . Once time was the swine flu in the 70's it all most killed me, the second time was in the late 80's. I have never got a flu shot. Elderberry has saved me from get the flu or a cold for more then 3 decades. So all of you who don't want the shot I beg you please get some elderberry jelly, and have some on toast every 3 months. It dose work. And you can get it on amazon. That flu I got in the 80's was the year I did not eat elderberry jelly. I have not missed a year after that.

May I ask the ages of your dearly departed? Commiserations for your harrowing tragedy.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

LMAO!! This is too funny!!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I didn't even think of the door pushers having Covid, another good reason to not answer the door.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The part that is not your social media account. Why would one announce to the world they have even tested, or tested positive? What is she going to do though? Does she have what really matters in life?

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

God is on her side, she'll come back even stronger to spread her anti-American hate towards Americans.

Pretty sure God wouldn't be on her side. Most likely the other one. LOL.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
KAMALA is a straight up beast....

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Huge PR nightmare for Covid vaccines. Nurse Tiffany Dover televises her receiving the vaccine and then has a severe allergic reaction and dies from it on camera. They're still faking her being alive but she's vanished off the face of the earth and her family has cryptically tried to let the truth despite a NDA and cash settlement.
Now Hyena Harris has caught Covid despite having been( or was she?) vaccinated. I'm sure she's getting Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine as we speak to stop Covid dea din its tracks. Pity everybody else was denied that miracle treatment in favor of having an experimental vaccine forced down their throats. No money to be made with Ivermectin, I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
FULLY "vaccinated" Pelosi aide tests POSITIVE.

Pelosi Aide, White House Official Who Welcomed Texas Democrats to Capitol Test Positive For Covid-19

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Vaccinated people are now being reported with COVID at alarming rates so people will desire 'boosters' to 'save them' based on the talking heads and twitfacegram memes....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join