It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google to Ban 'misleading' Information From Most of its Products

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Seems pretty simple to me. Don't try and push BS anymore. You will be fact checked. FACTS. Remember those. They are always the same regardless of the person's point of view hearing them. I know some here will say, "Well that depends on....". NO it doesn't. Facts haven't changed. People's inability to separate opinion and fact, THAT'S changed.

I think a lot of people here are just upset because there isn't too many good alternatives to Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
And after spouting for decades companies should be able to do what they want, the chickens have come home to roost. Now they are doing something that you don't like.

No one is being censored. You still have a right to shout from the rooftops anything you wish. You can write editorials, books, do a TV ad. Lots of things. Unfortunately, those do give INSTANT satisfaction. People claim the internet and media is evil, but everyone just laps it up. Very few walk the walk.

Personally, I LOVE THE INTERNET. Won't be giving it up. Love Google, the world at my fingertips. Love Facebook, humor and friends at my fingertips.

I really is what you choose to view. If you choose to view BS and everything that, pardon me, pisses you off, well, don't be surprised when you are angry all the time.

Your right FACTS are facts ... until they aren't

Piltdown Man: The scandal that delayed the study of human origins by decades

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Consider that Chromebooks have swallowed the educational market...

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You know, that is really strange, because during the early days of the plannedemic, they sold Chinese toilet paper and wipes and they made the pics of the product so that you couldn’t tell the mandarin writing and they didn’t even tell you where the product was from... and of course you couldn’t get these items in the states... but who wanted to buy 50$ for a four pack of tp from Wuhan when we were busy wiping down our groceries because we might get some kind of dangerous Ebola like disease ?
edit on 22-7-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"Google is a good source for accurate, complete information.",

should be a BANNED motto across all Google platforms.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Google shopping is one of the leading sellers of counterfeit products in the world.

In some product classes, 75% of the products listed on Google shopping are counterfeited US products coming from China.
www.marketingdive.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join