It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is only a matter of time before we turn on the unvaccinated

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

One dose is enough

Then why insist on two?

I could continue in this vein but the subject is something that only medical experts are entitled to argue over. Neither you nor I are competent to do so. The difference between us is that I know it.

edit on 21/7/21 by Astyanax because: euphony

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Libertarian is not the same as liberal, and libertarians generally don't agree with the insane liberal definitions of living child vs. 'unborns'. As a libertarian myself I am avowedly against the abortion of infants developing in the womb, unless we're talking within something like 14 days of conception.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

One dose is enough

Then why insist on two?

I could continue in this vein but the subject is something that only medical experts are entitled to argue over. Neither you nor I are competent to do so. The difference between us is that I know it.

I mostly agree with you.

I have been in the medicine for over 40 years. I agree I don't know everything, but I an not completely ignorant.

I am far from being an expert, but I look on with suspicion, anyone that claims to be an expert in medicine, since the one thing that is consistent in medicine, is that it is ever changing. We have those greatly skilled, greatly knowledgeable, and greatly experienced. Most of them will reject the title of expert, though I am sure there are some that may believe themselves to be experts.

I agree with you that they insist on two doses. I can only guess the reason they are pushing the second dose is that they prime the system with the first and want to control how it is kick started. The fact that it brings them more money, is also a possibility.

I also agree not to respond to anymore of your post as it seems we have reached the end of civil discourse.

I am not responding to this post in anger, I just see no purpose in continuing. I am not trying to change the way you think, and I see our conversation deteriorating into snarky retorts. So thank you for the conversation up to this point, but for me it ends here. Again, thank you.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That sounded straight out of the special government playbook of cuddly statements written by propagandists to convince idiot fence sitters that "..We're all in this together! Go team! Booooo to the enemy jab resisters!"

Knowing of quite a few examples of your posting history I'm remarkably & unassailably unsurprised at your playbook comment - it actually made me chuckle, it was so blatant. I tend not to read your comments any more, knowing what we'll typically get from them, but maybe I should make a habit of reading them in full, just for the comedy value.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I agree with you that they insist on two doses. I can only guess the reason they are pushing the second dose is that they prime the system with the first and want to control how it is kick started

With some vaccines you need two doses to get your antibodies up to an adequate level. You may need more boosters going forward.

When I was a kid I had to be vaccinated against tetanus more than once. Each immunization required a booster after six weeks. And the protection only lasted five years. After that you had to get another if you were exposed again.

This Wikipedia page explains it well: Booster Dose

Thanks for keeping it civil. I'm out of this thread now.

edit on 22/7/21 by Astyanax because: malformed link

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
I’d consider there was more political will and ability to provide data that would lead to the conclusion of a dangerous pandemic that justifies the subsequent response taken.

I considered it... and rejected it as absurd.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I’d consider there was more political will and ability to provide data that would lead to the conclusion of a dangerous pandemic that justifies the subsequent response taken.

I considered it... and rejected it as absurd.
I would agree there are a lot of absurdity we’ve been told to swallow, including intentional misinformation. Politicians always tell the truth, news outlets never offer hyperbole...

What did you settle on instead?

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Great post and response...

I asked myself this same question a long time ago, but forgot about it.

The more I think of it now, after reading your words... this in fact is extraordinarily powerful evidence that the virus - if there really is one - is... something else.

That, and that masks, social distancing, and forced lockdowns/business closures do absolutely nothing other than create and push fear and panic and destroy businesses and livelihoods.

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I keep asking that question.

I work with people from all walks of live, all genders, all races, all religions, all ages.

I was so afraid when this all first started that a huge number of the homeless, especially those addicted to drugs and alcohol, were going to be dropping like flies. There has been no impact at all.

No mask, no social distancing, extremely poor hygiene, as yet, COVID has had very little affect among their population.

If the virus is as deadly as they led us to believe, over half the homeless population would be wiped out, yet they have barely been affected.

And no one is answering my question, "why"?

Of course, I don't expect them to answer that honestly, it would destroy the agenda they are maniacally pushing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I would agree there are a lot of absurdity we’ve been told to swallow, including intentional misinformation. Politicians always tell the truth, news outlets never offer hyperbole...

Reality.

Nothing... nothing... is worth intentionally destroying the entire economy, and nothing... nothing... is worth giving up our God given Rights to life, liberty and property to a bunch of traitorous rat bastard politicians.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I asked myself this same question a long time ago, but forgot about it.

The more I think of it now, after reading your words... this in fact is extraordinarily powerful evidence that the virus - if there really is one - is... something else.

That, and that masks, social distancing, and forced lockdowns/business closures do absolutely nothing other than create and push fear and panic and destroy businesses and livelihoods.

I think if we look at the obvious, it becomes clear, exactly where this is headed. A destination they had planned from the beginning.

When they forced the tracker app onto everyone's phone, IOS and Android, I knew then exactly what they planned to do. I removed the app from my phone, but that only lasted a few months, they worked through my barriers, and installed it anyway. I am not a computer geek, and was only able to do it with help. The tool I was given no longer works. and my phone is now glitchy as all get out. It worked fine, before the forced install.

They claim you can opt out. I don't believe that for a second. If you can't opt out of having it on your phone, why am I going to believe they can't activate it a will. They installed it at will.

The push for the vaccine passport, forced injections of the vaccine, and the issue in Europe with millions of people being placed on lock down, because the app supposedly identified them as have been exposed to COVID, explains it all.

Why people who have received the vaccine, and even went so far as to attach a tracking device on themselves, would have to be placed on lock down because they came more then six feet from an anonymous individual, that supposedly tested positive for COVID, is more than handwriting on the wall, it is a slap in the face.

Personally, don't care about the vaccine. Take it, don't take it, it is your choice. What goes along with the vaccine, is what I will fight to prevent. I would rather die from COVID, and watch very member of my family die from COVID, before I would want myself, or anyone I love or care about, to live in a prison system, that monitors and controls my every move.

That is just me. That is a choice everyone has to make, but for me, give me liberty, or give me death.

edit on 22-7-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format issue.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

What I speak of remaking, is our immune systems, which we don't fully understand, but it appears to deal with things that other things we can't see or don't understand, so playing around with it, I personally feel is not wise.

The majority of cancer therapies today are immune enhancers - immunotherapy. Would you turn down a cancer drug if you needed it because it fiddles with your immune system?

Unleashing the power of the immune system is a smart way to fight cancer:

The immune system is precise, so it is possible for it to target cancer cells exclusively while sparing healthy cells.
The immune system can adapt continuously and dynamically, just like cancer does, so if a tumor manages to escape detection, the immune system can re-evaluate and launch a new attack.
The immune system’s “memory” allows it to remember what cancer cells look like, so it can target and eliminate the cancer if it returns.

www.cancerresearch.org... i0aAlihEALw_wcB

I say this to say, that just because something has been around for a long time, does not mean it is necessarily safe, or that when mixed with other elements that they will remain safe. Some long term effects can have detrimental effects, not just on one person, but on the entire species.

That's why there is extensive testing. The difference with the COVID vaccine is that mRNA vaccines can be manufactured practically overnight. Actual testing can happen very fast when you have the final product in hand. Attenuated virus vaccines take months, sometimes years, to test because of the manufacturing process.

Money over caution is definitely at play, at least here, because there is no catastrophic reason to force, coerce, threaten, or punish, those to take the risks they are asking people to take, with what they identify as a novel virus, and an experimental vaccine.

Well yes there is a reason. It's called a pandemic.

The difference between cancer and covid, is cancer is a clear and immediate risk and covid is a potential risk. You may catch covid and recover and the majority do. You may have to go to the hospital and you may die. But those are potential not actuality. If you have cancer on the other hand you will die, so it's whole different set of risks.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Vaccine passport, immunization record. Tomato, tomato.

I've had to show records of immunizations all my life, for me, for my kids, but never in a pandemic situation.

If there are businesses or countries in the world not welcoming or allowing the unvaccinated in, the unvaccinated will simply not go there, I reckon.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Vaccine passport, immunization record. Tomato, tomato.

I've had to show records of immunizations all my life, for me, for my kids, but never in a pandemic situation.

If there are businesses or countries in the world not welcoming or allowing the unvaccinated in, the unvaccinated will simply not go there, I reckon.

An immunization record may be required in some circumstance, I don't know of any place where they require you to show it each time you shop, catch a bus, or to be allowed to go to a pub or social event.

I have no problem with the vaccine, if people want to take it or not, it should be their choice.

The requirement of passports, constant tracking, and the control of our movements and activities, is what I have a problem with. It is not the same.

We thought having to take our shoes off at the airport was and infringement of our basic human rights, what they plan to do is beyond the pale, and a precipice we can't walk back from once we give into that kind of control.

I have no problem with people doing their own thing, I just don't want to be pull off the cliff with them, when they decide to jump.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So a rhetorical answer, good for stars and attacking the truth... not much else though. Sounds like youre just being a contrarian with nothing to back it up. Provide something of substance this time? You understand those same politicians convinced us to do just that because of covid-19, a novel virus and pandemic.

P.s. there was quite a bit of wealth generated and moved during the lockdowns as they transformed the economy, guess that reality wasn’t one you considered?

Reality.

Nothing... nothing... is worth intentionally destroying the entire economy, and nothing... nothing... is worth giving up our God given Rights to life, liberty and property to a bunch of traitorous rat bastard politicians.

edit on 23-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

in reply to: tanstaafl
So a rhetorical answer, good for stars and attacking the truth... not much else though. Sounds like youre just being a contrarian with nothing to back it up. Provide something of substance this time?

Wtf are you talking about? Are you seriously suggesting that our Rights/Liberties were not and are not now being decimated in the name of the holy COVID?

You understand those same politicians convinced us to do just that because of covid-19, a novel virus and pandemic.

Yeah, except 'the virus' isn't very scary, and the pandemic isn't a pandemic, it is used as a tool to impose fascist authoritarianism disguised as 'care about your neighbor'.

P.s. there was quite a bit of wealth generated and moved during the lockdowns as they transformed the economy, guess that reality wasn’t one you considered?

Considered, acknowledged and was part of their evil plot.
edit on 23-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yeah, don't think that's going to stick.

Immunity to Covid-19 among those who have previously been infected with the virus appears to be “very” long-lasting, an analysis published Monday in the leading medical journal Nature found, bolstering other recent research that suggests protection from prior infection and vaccination could last years—or even decades.

Evidence Piles Up That Covid Immunity Among Previously Infected People May Be Long-Lasting

Hospitalization-rates are down to roughly 10%, compared to the last wave in the UK. And I don't think that's on the vaccination rates only.

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I think you missed the point. The point is it's the same technology that produces the vaccines and cancer treatments. People are afraid of the mRNA technology for whatever reason, usually because they don't understand it or are influenced by social media and their politics. If you're not afraid to take a cancer therapy based on mRNA technology, why would you be afraid to take the vaccine? It's not about risk. It's about ignorance of the technology.

edit on 23-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2021 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just the opposite, how did you interpret it as such? You are knee jerking and not comprehending. you’re clearly confused and not understanding my position at all. In your need to attack, you’ve not understood a single thing I’ve said.

You are not living in reality that’s for sure if you took my comments as in defense of the plandemic and those who have used it. Im obviously blaming those in authority on assaulting our rights manipulating the situation and pushing a narrative and you’re combating my position as the opposite. Unreal!

in reply to: tanstaafl
So a rhetorical answer, good for stars and attacking the truth... not much else though. Sounds like youre just being a contrarian with nothing to back it up. Provide something of substance this time?

Wtf are you talking about? Are you seriously suggesting that our Rights/Liberties were not and are not now being decimated in the name of the holy COVID?

You understand those same politicians convinced us to do just that because of covid-19, a novel virus and pandemic.

Yeah, except 'the virus' isn't very scary, and the pandemic isn't a pandemic, it is used as a tool to impose fascist authoritarianism disguised as 'care about your neighbor'.

Considered, acknowledged and was part of their evil plot.

edit on 23-7-2021 by Neobucket because: What are you smoking

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

you’ve not understood a single thing I’ve said.

Then speak plainly man.

Maybe english isn't your first language? If so, maybe you should make that clear?

posted on Jul, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It’s quite clear plane as day, there’s no room to take my words as you did, id have to say an embarrassing take.. You say you’re living in reality, check yourself. Follow our conversation! Or you know, don’t like you’ve been doing up to this point.

you’ve not understood a single thing I’ve said.

Then speak plainly man.

Maybe english isn't your first language? If so, maybe you should make that clear?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join