It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is only a matter of time before we turn on the unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Democrats screaming about misinformation all while they themselves are on a wild misinformation campaign.

It figures 😵‍💫😵‍💫

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I was listening to a self described conservative on the radio today and the premise of his show was about how he didn't understand why so many people are choosing not to get vaccinated.

The whole show was him trashing the unvaccinated as conspiracy theory cooks that refuse to get vaccinated because they think they are going to be micro chipped and other more radical beliefs.

He a 66 year old man couldn't for the life of him understand why kids both conservative and liberal are choosing not to get vaccinated. That they where just being selfish.

What I don't understand among the many who are vaccinated why they have such a hard time believing the very simple premise that people are choosing not to vaccinated for the very simple reason that they do not trust the government and medical community....

... and why should they; the government and medical community lie to us all the time.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: loam

news.yahoo.com...

CDC Director Walensky: 'This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated'
“This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a press briefing. “We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination rates because unvaccinated people are at risk.”

Yeah, this has all the markings of a witch hunt.

Like I said in another thread today, they won't be happy until people start burning tires around the necks of the unvaxxed.

Most irresponsible messaging I've seen from our Government in the entirety of my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

"Matter of time"?

Bit late really.

Some started a while back.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am not vaxed as a result of an autoimmune disorder since birth along with a major stroke in 2009. the only time I ever had a flu shot was when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded in the 1980's. I ended up being the sickest ever in my life. You personally could care less whether I live or die as its all about you and the agenda.

My DNA expert doctor whom I last paid $600 out of pocket to see her has punted on the Covid-19 vaccine and so I fly solo.

I am currently on an extreme fitness regimen to get in shape for the vaccine.

edit on 16-7-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

news.yahoo.com...

CDC Director Walensky: 'This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated'
“This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a press briefing. “We are seeing outbreaks of cases in parts of the country that have low vaccination rates because unvaccinated people are at risk.”

Yeah, this has all the markings of a witch hunt.

Like I said in another thread today, they won't be happy until people start burning tires around the necks of the unvaxxed.

Most irresponsible messaging I've seen from our Government in the entirety of my lifetime.

As long as we don’t hear any crying when those experimental gene therapists are lying dead in the street, I say bring it.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I’m waiting for the vaxxed to turn into zombies after their umpteenth booster shot for variant *uck you.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have been expecting this since March 13, 2020. I told my boss it was coming, and exactly how it is going to play out.

This scheme has been in the works for years. I walked away from a job because I refused to get the flu vaccine, and they chose to punish me, because by refusing, I decreased the amount of money they would receive because they did not reach their 100% employee participation. Even though I had a VA certified document that showed that I was not to take the vaccine.

It has nothing to do with concern for the masses, or for concern about their children. There are far more dangerous things that they expose their children to every day, without blinking an eye, regardless to how many times they warned against them.

This has nothing to do with health, well being, or protection. Anyone that has the ability to be honest with themselves know that.

I am ready to play this one out. According to Our World in Data, the US is very close to hitting its 50% mark of the fully vaccinated. I am sure they are ready to ring the gong, and let the battle begin. They have the people worked up enough that they will get what they want. They want us to divide ourselves, and they want to see us bloodied. How else can they take complete control, without cutting a sweat?

If we have fallen so far as to allow ourselves to be used in this fashion, then we deserve exactly what we get. How any true American could allow this to happen, even if they don't actively participate, then claim they are for freedom and individual rights, is deceiving themselves.

I have told my job, family, and friends, I am ready to accept whatever punishment, my fellow Americans bestow upon me for not taking the vaccine. I am ready to lose my job, my house, my possessions. I have known better people than me, survive on the street, and among the outcasts.

My time is short anyway, and if America falls this low, I will be one step ahead, because the rest of her will follow very quickly. There will be no America, just a shell of her, dressed in the cloak of the New World Order.

It has been written. I just didn't think I would live to see it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

I can do everything I could before the pandemic too

What’s a ‘vax card’?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I just want to understand why you care if I’m vaccinated or not.
Both of us can spread it. You are “immune.” I am not. Why do you care? are you a Nazi?

Do they not understand you still spread the virus after vaccination?
edit on 16-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am not vaxed as a result of an autoimmune disorder since birth along with a major stroke in 2009. the only time I ever had a flu shot was when the Space Shuttle Challenger exploded in the 1980's. I ended up being the sickest ever in my life. You personally could care less whether I live or die as its all about you and the agenda.

My DNA expert doctor whom I last paid $600 out of pocket to see her has punted on the Covid-19 vaccine and so I fly solo.

I am currently on an extreme fitness regimen to get in shape for the vaccine.

I hear you. I have been working to boost, my immune system also, and I am not going to be forced into taking a vaccine that will wipe out all my hard work.

I would not take this vaccine even if I did not have a lousy history with vaccines in the past. I will not be brow beat into taking something that has a 50% chance of doing me more harm, than the 2% chance of receiving harm from a virus, I may get.

I am willing to take my chances, and suffer any punishment the American people are willing to inflict on its fellow citizens, once the government gives its approval to "The Purge".

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Nazi Germany would have welcome you in the mist with open arms, darn who needs rights and a constitution when we have people like you to make sure the gestapo comes for us the unvaxed.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
I don't have to wear a mask, keep my vax card in my wallet, and can do everything I could before the pandemic.

I can't be the only one who thinks that having to have a "vax card" in order to live life normally is and asinine way to see life as "pretty nice."

Maybe I just understand liberty and freedom, and its natural and protected part of being human, a bit differently.

But, hey, opinions and such...I appreciate that you don't subscribe to the belief that vaccines should be mandated.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You just don’t understand freedom. He served 15 years in blah blah blah......

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

One word will summarized all, Is unconstitutional, when things start to get out of hand that is going to save us all.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That doesn't seem to have done us much good over the past couple of decades, I'm sorry to say.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The fear is that if enough people remain unvaxxed we won't ever get rid of covid, and that it might mutate into something more dangerous.

We've seen this with other diseases like TB, which has split into several extremely nasty strains.

Except with corona viruses, mutations get less extreme in their symptoms but more contagious (which is what is happening with COVID-19).

The only people who have a true fear of what you describe are people ignorant to how these things work and to what is actually happening with COVID-19.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm sick of saying this.

Read up what the mark of the beast is and TELL ME this isn't lining up.

Tell me the parallels aren't there and that I'm simply crazy for preparing to die to avoid these gene editing death jabs.

Call me what you want, I know my saviour and its NOT your disgusting 'vaccine'.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
I really don't care about the unvaxed. Let them get sick, let them get well. Let them die in pain in a hospital.

Wow. Not that it bothers me, but sitting here reading that vitriolic trash and thinking abouit the many thousands of those damaged by the jabs, I thought, what if I change a few words. Try this on for size...

"I really don't care about the vaxed that died or are suffering serious debilitating adverse reactions. Let them get sick, let them get well. Let them die in pain in a hospital. They had a choice, made their choice, and can live or die by their choice."

I don't want to force them into anything.

An obvious LIE.

I don't have to wear a mask, keep my vax card in my wallet, and can do everything I could before the pandemic.

Same here, the difference being, I've been living my life this way since before the plandemic even started, never stopped coming to work, only donned the face diaper when the mask natzi's were preventing me from buying necessary groceries. Whole Foods wasn't too bad at first, Sprouts was the worst. Most of the time I got away without having to put it on by pretending I was putting it on as I was walking in, then shoving it in my pocket. But at Sprouts, every employee walking around was a mask natzi.
edit on 16-7-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join