It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey libertarians, is this still OK, or is there some kind of line somewhere?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
It is you.

I gave you no such instructions but if you feel the need to be micromanaged on how to deal with social media just ask.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It is you.

I gave you no such instructions but if you feel the need to be micromanaged on how to deal with social media just ask.

I posted your quote.
History here is so beautiful.

you need to delete your Facebook account yesterday

Glorious

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Do you feel like you're someone else now? Like the poster I was talking to in that quote and the issues they took with Facebook? It's okay of you do, I can give you the same advice.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I gave you no such instructions

Your words, at this point, are simply meaningless.
Well done!

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Your words, at this point, are simply meaningless.

They apparently carry a great deal of meaning to you as you make it a point to proactively engage with me. I love my fan club.

Now, as to Facebook, seems they told Biden to GYF as is there choice, they could have decided to remove the requested posts, further enraging you, but they didn't. Maybe create a second account to help them.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Wrong again, typical now.
No more than hot garbage.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Wrong again, typical now.

No, I'm correct, I posted the comments from Rosen to Biden.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Parler, Bitchute, Odysee, Rumble, Minds, Gab...

Nuf said..

Actually, there is also VK.

I recently joined VK, it has language options, and there are no restrictions on the users like FB is enforcing.

I Sorta like VK a lot better than some of the other alternatives.

Ruskies did a good job with this platform.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You obviously did read it.

You obviously didn't read it...

All over the place.

I read it, when Facebook starts doing what you think they're doing let us know.

I hate to get in the middle of ....whatever this is, but I wanted to be clear here. I'm not overly concerned about what Facebook does. They are SUPPOSED to be a private company. But I am concerned when the US Government openly states that it wished to censor posts. But I'm sure it's just paranoia and this administration, like their elections, are the most fair evah.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But I am concerned when the US Government openly states that it wished to censor posts.

The government says this regularly, whether or not the private company abides by it is their choice. There have been several instances where the company disagrees and have led to notable First Amendment cases. As long as it's optional it's the free market.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Yea, in the olden days. when a government went directly against the 1st amendment and said they were going to shut down speak they didn't like, it was written in a book and you bought it from the fiction shelf. Today, well, it's got electrolytes, it's what the body craves.

I keep hoping you will surprise me and say "just kidding", here's to hope and keeping it alive.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yea, in the olden days.

It's not the olden days, there are examples in most the recent administrations calling for or participating in censorship of some form.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yea, in the olden days.

It's not the olden days, there are examples in most the recent administrations calling for or participating in censorship of some form.

that doesn't make any of this right.

You didn't do the military thing, but here is the oath I took, and suprisingly, it's very similar to the one you have to take to enter higher offices in politics.

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

now there is an exception for unlawful orders, it's in the UCMJ, but if you are charged with, and swore an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States", I'm pretty sure it includes the 1st amendment.

When things like this happen, working hard to offer free passes just seems like the wrong way to go about it, but I know my limitations and intelligence, so I don't try to color outside my lines. I defer to those who are smarter than I. But I hate to question those I trust. it's a dirty feeling.

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

that doesn't make any of this right.

Who said it was right? All I said is that the government asking is not un-Constitutional.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join