It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman kicks vaccine enforcers out of her apartment complex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat
It ain’t coming to us. Can you imagine these guys in west Jackson? They would get their shoes stolen😂

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
It ain’t coming to us. Can you imagine these guys in west Jackson? They would get their shoes stolen😂
Hahahahaha!!! I was just thinking if they tried going to Memphis .. it might get deadly. I mean I literally am scared when I have to drive through one part of Memphis on the highway cause folks like to randomly shoot at vehicles. 🙀

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Where is the -80 degree C container that they keep the "jab" in? I didn't see it, so what are they actually giving these people, saline, glycol, squalene+mercury+thimesol with a little ethanol for a heart kick? Cheers - Dave

The people going door-to-door don't administer the vaccine. They apparently have vax schedules from local clinics that are involved in the program. They schedule the appointments for the 'patients' they contact.
I'm guessing they have a mobile app or website they use, and then assign the appointment times.

In the video, one of the vacctivists says something like "We're here to see so-and-so to schedule their vaccination."

That's funny since in the video, they were injecting people at their house. So again, I wonder what was in the siringe.

Cheers - Dave
Yeah,I saw that,too.

Getting a shot without talking to your Dr,is insane to me.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Lol. That’s why I don’t go north of clarksdale. That’s enough danger for me
👍

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat

Hahahahaha!!! I was just thinking if they tried going to Memphis .. it might get deadly. I mean I literally am scared when I have to drive through one part of Memphis on the highway cause folks like to randomly shoot at vehicles. 🙀

I was in Memphis in the mid 1980s.There were areas I steer clear of back then.I imagine it's much worse today.

Beautiful city,though.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Memphis has had 40 years of democrat mayors since then. It’s a 3rd world sh!thole. You have a 1 in 52 chance of being a victim (I just looked it up) These guys definitely should go raise vaccination awareness in Memphis.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

According to the story, this happened in Los Angeles. An apartment resident saw two "vacctivists" in her apartment building, and went full Karen on them. She tells them they are violating people's HIPPA rights and privacy rights. Yea! "Get out now!"

These goons are showing up willy-nilly in a number of states. Administration mouthpiece Jeb Psaki says "there's nothing political about it." We all know the dems don't do anything without a political motivation. Questions are arising, like who's paying the vacctivists, what information, exactly, are they getting from people, and of course whether or not they're just flat-out coercing people to get vaxxed. This is so illegal, it's ridiculous!

The vids only 8 minutes:

I suggest that you change your post title, they have no enforcement powers so they can't be considered enforcers.

I had some religious guys turn up at my door offering me some pamphlets. I don't think that they could be described as church enforcers.

I had somebody offering to asphalt my driveway, were they an asphalt enforcer?

Is the guy who give you your happy meal a fast food enforcer?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: ColeYounger

Claimed in the video, swing states are being canvassed and none others. I need to verify this is truth but it was said on the TV so it must be true.

This really makes you wonder what the true purpose of the "vaccine" is.

I would have thought that the purpose was obvious, They want to vaccinate people against Covid because it makes people sick and screws up the economy.

Concentrating on swing states is perfectly logical and the best use of limited resources. Blue states are largely pro-vax so don't need a door to door service, and people in red states who are anti-vax will react badly to this.

People in swing states are more likely to be open to this approach.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Uh, in New Jersey, yeah, so you either agree to the driveway getting done or you might end up permanently waterlogged.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Memphis has had 40 years of democrat mayors since then. It’s a 3rd world sh!thole. You have a 1 in 52 chance of being a victim (I just looked it up) These guys definitely should go raise vaccination awareness in Memphis.

Didn't memphis go blue after it started to go downhill, not before.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uh, in New Jersey, yeah, so you either agree to the driveway getting done or you might end up permanently waterlogged.

But it's still a choice, they have no enforcement powers.

Besides, speaking as somebody who lived under a communist dictatorship, I'd take Marxism over New Jersey. Asphalt or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Door to door solicitation is typically frowned upon in every aspect, especially at apartments that have a no solicitation policy. Anyone that shows up uninvited to someone else's dwelling is soliciting or trespassing, I thought that was fairly clear in general. In cities you can still have no soliciting or trespassing signs displayed, most apartment complexes have them, and I know full well a good percentage of rural folks have them as well.

I agree they are enforcing nothing currently, gathering information on the other hand can be just as problematic.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I suggest that you change your post title, they have no enforcement powers so they can't be considered enforcers.

Maybe I should change it. How about "medical brownshirts"?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Didn't memphis go blue after it started to go downhill, not before.

I don’t know. I highly recommend you go ask them.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
X2

edit on 16-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Where is the -80 degree C container that they keep the "jab" in? I didn't see it, so what are they actually giving these people, saline, glycol, squalene+mercury+thimesol with a little ethanol for a heart kick? Cheers - Dave

The people going door-to-door don't administer the vaccine. They apparently have vax schedules from local clinics that are involved in the program. They schedule the appointments for the 'patients' they contact.
I'm guessing they have a mobile app or website they use, and then assign the appointment times.

In the video, one of the vacctivists says something like "We're here to see so-and-so to schedule their vaccination."

Aren't they also trying to help people find a ride to the clinic or something?

I don't know, I just thought part of the reason for the door-to-door crap was supposedly because they think people want to get vaccinated, but don't know where to go or how to get there.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NotGuilty

wouldn't they be herding themselves up?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Door to door solicitation is typically frowned upon in every aspect, especially at apartments that have a no solicitation policy. Anyone that shows up uninvited to someone else's dwelling is soliciting or trespassing, I thought that was fairly clear in general. In cities you can still have no soliciting or trespassing signs displayed, most apartment complexes have them, and I know full well a good percentage of rural folks have them as well.

I agree they are enforcing nothing currently, gathering information on the other hand can be just as problematic.

Technically, it's really considered to be trespassing until you've been told that you're not welcome. By which I mean that if you turn up at somebody's door and they ask you to leave and you turn around and leave then you can't be arrested for trespassing because you complied with their request. You'd need to refuse to leave or to come back a second time before you could be arrested.

I'm also not certain that this could be considered soliciting. It would depend on where you live as to how they define it. Where I live they'd probably be considered canvassing rather than soliciting as we have certain exceptions for things like census takers and political candidates. Again, it would depend on where you live.

They could simply go to places that didn't have a no soliciting policy, or to individual homes. I know that I don't have a no soliciting sign up at my door and a lot of places don't allow you to put up signs on your doors of any kind other than a name plate or number.

I really don't understand why door to door canvasing is being seen as being sinister or problematic. We're not talking about federal agents. They have no enforcement powers, and the only information that they'd be gathering is what you tell them of your own free choice. You could simply lie to them and tell them that you've had your shots if you want.

I think that this is being blown out of all proportions, especially since people such as yourself aren't likely to be getting a visit from them. They're more interested in minorities and the elderly who find it difficult to get to a vax center, not anti-vaxxers. They know that campaigns like this wouldn't be effective with people like you so they aren't going to waste limited resources.

I honestly think that you're treating this like something out of a movie rather than something that happens in real life. In fact I think that you're treating the entire Biden administration like something out of a dystopian satire.

They're not going to wait for you to go out and then knock on your door so that they can vax your kids, and they're not going to go through your trash. You're, frankly, not worth the effort.

Personally, I'd love it if somebody would come to my home to give me my shots. It would have saved me a couple of hours going out and doing it in a vax center. THAT would be good customer service.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Maybe I should change it. How about "medical brownshirts"?

And this is why society is so divided. You just had to crank things up to 11 when they only really merit a 2 or a 3 at best.

Do you seriously actually 100% honestly think that these people would do to you even a fraction of what the brown shirts did?

If somebody breaks your door down, beats you to a pulp, and then forcefully vaxes your children in front of you and makes you watch, then maybe, just maybe I'll admit that they're a little bit like the brown shirts.

But until then how about a little perspective, huh, let's keep thing to a more realistic level. You don't want to get the shot. Which I disagree with but that's another story. But you don't like it that other people might know that you haven't got it because you don't like them judging you for your choices.

You've still got one foot in the closet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join