It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Capitol Police arrest Rep. Joyce Beatty during voting rights protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Democratic Congresswoman Joyce Beatty was arrested in the Hart Senate Office Building Thursday after she led a group of protesters into the building.

"This afternoon, nine people were arrested for demonstrating in a prohibited area on Capitol Grounds," the Capitol Police said in a statement to Fox News. "At approximately 3:30pm, the United States Capitol Police responded to the Atrium in the Hart Senate Office Building for reports of illegal demonstration activity. After officers arrived on the scene, they warned the demonstrators three times to stop. Those who refused were arrested for D.C. Code §22-1307. Two males and seven females were transported to USCP Headquarters for processing."

Insurrection !! Insurrection !! Have them prosecuted to the full extent of the law ! Hunt them down and bring them to Justice. [Whatever that means now ]

Any comments from the Left how this was just a matter of Free Speech ?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah but she didn't tell them to insurrect during the electoral vote....

Just putting my feet in a pair of democrat shoes, that's all, don't mind me.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

So, let's see if she and cohorts get charged with a Federal offense. I'm seriously doubting it. Ya know...being a Democrat and Black, she and her buddies will skate.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Are they going into solitary confinement first?

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

...Like Tony Hawk.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Lemme think here......hmmmm...Democrat...Black and a woman...probably already home sipping a drink and laughing at the folks still being held in jail.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Did they try and beat the officers with the American flag and tell them they were going to die?

I doubt it.

link   

With Harris, no doubt.

She'll be on The View by Monday.
edit on 15-7-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   

Seriosly though, insurrection, no?

They were clearly trying to take the country over and overthrow all that is good and holy.

No?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Another unguided self-tour of the people's facilities. This time is different, though.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Are you suggesting there is no equal application of the law just because they are Democrats ? They stormed a Federal building with her leading the way.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Did they try and beat the officers with the American flag and tell them they were going to die?

I doubt it.
I doubt it too. They just walked all over it. It’s cool though. Right?

“We saw different things.” Just maybe?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hope they don't have any lego lying around at home.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I doubt it.

Did everybody in D.C. that was charged do that as well?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Seriosly though, insurrection, no?

They were clearly trying to take the country over and overthrow all that is good and holy.

No?

You are 100% right. I know because the Left has defined insurrection for me in a very clear manner.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

So, let's see if she and cohorts get charged with a Federal offense. I'm seriously doubting it. Ya know...being a Democrat and Black, she and her buddies will skate.

Most definitely.

She may even get her own statue with the Lonestar Fleebaggers.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I doubt it.

I didnt read that any of these unarmed tresspassers were shot and killed by an unidentified, plainclothes cop either.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

As many here consider my posts to be leftist posts, I will address this issue.

Good arrest. They protested peacefully. The overstepped the boundary of where legal protests may occur and refused to depart when security asked them to conclude and depart. Good arrest.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Insurrection !!!!!!🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Totally different one the fbi did not plan this one with NP, they were not let in by the capital police and taking selfies with them. Did you have a link to the were they tried to beat up an officer? Was Ashley Bobbitt assassinated? Let's circle back to that were any of them shot by the police? Deny ignorance don't create it
a reply to: MiddleInsite

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join